Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month

Go down 
AuthorMessage

-- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month Empty
PostSubject: -- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month   -- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 8:41 am

THE SAVAGE INTEL...
SGT. SAVAGE SAYS... 
FELLOW AMERICANS, I'VE JOINED FORCES WITH IKE, WE NEEDED SOME LEADERSHIP 
Enlarge this image
-- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month Ike_n_10
IKE HERE, WE NEED TO STAND TOGETHER TO HELP THIS REPUBLIC.
HOSTILES HAVE TAKEN MANY OF THE OFFICES AND FORCE THEIR WILL ON AMERICA, IT'S PEOPLE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD!! COME TOGETHER AGAINST THIS COMMON ENEMY!!
THIS IS GOD'S EARTH! AND THIS COUNTRY WAS BLESSED BY GOD OUR HEAVENLY FATHER!
I'M ASKING ALL OF YOU TO PRAY TO HIM OUR ANOINTED SAVIOR YESHUA (JESUS) AND ASK FOR HELP IN THWARTING THIS EVIL AND THE MINIONS THAT BRING DESTRUCTION FOR THIS ENTIRE PLANET!
BE VOICEFULL AND STAND TOGETHER! 

GOD BLESS Q=17, PRESIDENT TRUMP & PATRIOTS!

1. Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday night
  3. Ruth Bader Ginsburg has pneumonia and will retire from Supreme Court this month
  5. MARS DUST STORM!
  7. Record temperatures of almost 50 deg C (122 deg F): Drought: Millions of dead fish: Wildfires: Crop failure: Bats and birds dying: Australia summer 2019

Last edited by spring2 on Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:32 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

-- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month Empty
PostSubject: Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday night   -- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 8:43 am

https://apnews.com/5b27b0327a6f45609ec3e899a232445e

Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday night
By MARCIA DUNNyesterday

-- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month 800
FILE - In this Saturday Aug. 28, 2018 file photo, Earth starts to cast its shadow on the moon during a complete lunar eclipse seen from Jakarta, Indonesia. Starting Sunday evening, Jan. 20, 2019, all of North and South America will be able to see the only total lunar eclipse of 2019 from start to finish this weekend. (AP Photo/Tatan Syuflana)

CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — Here comes a total lunar eclipse and supermoon, all wrapped into one.
The moon, Earth and sun will line up this weekend for the only total lunar eclipse this year and next. At the same time, the moon will be ever so closer to Earth and appear slightly bigger and brighter than usual — a supermoon.
“This one is particularly good,” said Rice University astrophysicist Patrick Hartigan. “It not only is a supermoon and it’s a total eclipse, but the total eclipse also lasts pretty long. It’s about an hour.”
The whole eclipse starts Sunday night or early Monday, depending on location , and will take about three hours.
It begins with the partial phase around 10:34 p.m. EST Sunday. That’s when Earth’s shadow will begin to nip at the moon. Totality — when Earth’s shadow completely blankets the moon — will last 62 minutes, beginning at 11:41 p.m. EST Sunday.
If the skies are clear, the entire eclipse will be visible in North and South America, as well as Greenland, Iceland, Ireland, Great Britain, Norway, Sweden, Portugal and the French and Spanish coasts. The rest of Europe, as well as Africa, will have partial viewing before the moon sets.

MORE@LINK ABOVE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire from Supreme Court this month   -- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 8:50 am

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/ruth-bader-ginsburg-has-pneumonia-and-will-retire-from-supreme-court-this-month
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: MARS DUST STORM! WHICH DIRECTION IS IT? A INDICATOR OF DARK STAR LOCATION????!   -- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 9:19 am

WE WERE TOLD TO WATCH FOR THE MARS DUST STORMS AND WHICH SIDE THEY APPEAR ON AS A METHOD TO LOCATE WHERE THE DARK STAR IS... INSIDE OR OUTSIDE OF MARS!

I AM SURE THAT terral03.com - Terral WILL BE LOOKING AT THIS... SO MAYBE NEXT UPDATE?

HOW SOON WILL EARTH GO THROUGH THE DEBRI TAIL? 

https://shepherdsheart.life/blogs/news/red-planet-mysteriously-disappears-obscuring-emerging-technologies

Red Planet Mysteriously Disappears Obscuring Emerging Technologies

-- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month July-sky-guide-01.adapt.1190.1_Mars

-- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month Dust_anim

Animation Damian Peach

Quote :
From the lips of children and infants You have ordained praise on account of Your adversaries, to silence the enemy and avenger. When I behold Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, the moon and the stars, which You set in place—
what is man that You are mindful of him, the son of man that You care for him?… Psalm 8:3

As I gazed up into the heavens this morning looking at fiery Mars on the horizon I could not help but burst forth in praise to God for His marvelous handiwork!
The relatively new celestial new actors and actresses of our  atmosphere, such as serpents slithering across the skies, dancing elves and gnomes, spites, jellyfish now decapitated are quietly leaving the stage as the heavenly stars emerge relaying the story of creation to redemption and tumultuous cataclysm. The Lord of Hosts assigned the stars (and planets, sun and moon) as signs or ot in Hebrew, can also be translated the Hand of God.  

This month the heavenly processional is igniting up with an intriguing array of spectacular celestial events.  In addition, we may witness atmospheric aberrations for brief cameo appearances.
Modern man thinks of the ancients as unsophisticated and mentally ignorant and yet their understanding of the heavens far surpasses ours.  Can you locate the mazzaroth, the Big Dipper, or the North Star much less relay to your family the slight changes in the heavenlies?
Mars is approaching the closest it has come to the earth in 15 years with the mysterious Red Planet has disappearing underneath a dust storm obscuring emerging technologies such as secret space program, off-planet geo-engineering, and planetary genetically modified organisms.  Steve Quayle has an in-depth interview of the Hagmann and Hagmann show on the Mars Wars.  

July 9th Regulus Meets Venus

-- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month July_9_large

Brilliant planet Venus will meet Regulus, the "heart" of the constellation Leo, Illustration by A. Fazekas, Skychart

July 12th Pluto and Saturn in the Teapot

-- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month July_12_large

July 24 Moon Meets Saturn in Teapot

-- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month Moon_Saturn_july_24_large

July 27th Mars at It's Best

-- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month Mars_Moon_july_27_large

The Mars dust storm is so intense that in the words of NASA, if they can be believed (not), silenced NASA's Opportunityrover.  "Mars has essentially vanished beneath the dust," says longtime Mars photographer Damian Peach of the UK.  This dust storm is thwarting amateur astronomers from taking pictures and naked-eye observations prohibiting them from witnessing Black Programs happening on the planet. In essence the planet has gone dark at its most spectacular time for viewing.

-- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month Twoyears_strip

Image: Raffaello Lena

Notice how the dust storm totally obscuring distinctive features of Mars. If you use Google Earth you are familiar with obscurification of sensitive areas, that fuzzy circumference around interesting things. 

-- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month Mars_sky_map_7_2018_large

Mars is shining brightly the constellation Capricornus which is easy to locate at midnight, it is said that you can see the 'dust storm' with the naked-eye.
The planet's usual sharp burnt-orange color has been replaced by a wan salmon hue characteristic of dust. In the Bible Mars is מַאֲדִים ma'adim or red due to its color.  Words associated with the reddish color of Mars include human beings, the earth, soil, and ground, to blush, and German or Red Measles. 

[size=30]Fiery Demons[/size]

Before we embark to understand the significance of Mars and it cataclysmic associations we need to briefly study the topics of demons (sheidim) and fire. 
In Hebraic thought mankind is created by God using the four primary elements of creation.  Due to their coarseness they can be perceived by the five senses. Demons on the other hand are created (it is believed) by just air and fire giving them the ability to transverse between the heavenly and physical domains.  Fire and air dominate over the heavier elements of earth and water.  Like hummingbirds these angels have great hovering power.  These demons derive their sustenance (eat) from the moisture in water and the odor of fire such as the water licked up when Elijah confronted the Baal worshippers when the water was licked up from the trench.  One reason necromancers engage in sacrificial burning is that the fire causes demonic 'body' to dry up and moisture must be restored, just as man needs food due to a depletion in the body. As sacrificial burning and water shortages become signs of the times one can't help but envision demonic spirits licking up the moisture in our atmosphere and quite possibly harvesting moisture from the human body
Because of their ability to fly in the air they become aware of powerful forces contained in the atmosphere and are thereby called "the princes of the quiver," this name also being attributed to the constellations with the ability to foretell the imminent future. 
God says he will not destroy the world by Flood again but the next destruction will come by fire. Assyrian and Babylonian conquering empire stargazers were aware of future changes due to their astronomical abilities. 

Quote :
Long ago the earth was covered with water and it was destroyed.  But the heaven we see now and the earth we live on now have been kept by His word. They will be kept until they are to be destroyed by fire. They will be kept until the day men stand before God and sinners will be destroyed. II Peter 3:6-7

[size=30]Legends of Mars[/size]

In Hebrew the name for Mars is the fool. The root of Mars is associated with Edom meaning red in the Hebrew.  Can we then deduce that the mighty acts of God in the End Days will include Mars?

Quote :
Who [is] this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this [that is] glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save. Wherefore [art thou] red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat? I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people [there was] none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment. For the day of vengeance [is] in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come. And I looked, and [there was] none to help; and I wondered that [there was] none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me. And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth.  Isaiah 63:1-6 

R'Dobin says: “Mars is the planet of intense energy, and the word takes it’s meaning from astrological understanding of the nature of the planet, Mars. Both intensity of action and redness are implied in the Hebrew name of the planet. Mars was known to be the planet which causes strife and war...”
This is also carried down to us in the Iliad for Ares-Mars is called “fool.” Pallas Athena said to him: “Fool, not even yet hast thou learned how much mightier than thou I avow me to be, that thou matchest thy strength with mine.” These words explain why Mars was called fool: it clashed repeatedly with the planet-comet Venus and other planets, much more massive and stronger than itself. To the peoples of the world this prolonged combat must have appeared either as a very valiant action on the part of Mars, not resting but coming up again and again to attack the stupendous Venus, or it must have appeared as a foolish action of going again and again against the stronger planet. Homer described the celestial battles as actions of foolishness on the part of Mars. Thus Kesil, or “fool,” among the planets named in the Old Testament, is most probably Mars.
In ancient Jewish texts the Angel Sammael is enumerated as the head of all the Satans, "the greatest of all angels." These angels were in charge of natural phenomena and heavenly bodies.  Old tradition has it that there was one angel assigned to each planet and Sammael was assigned to Mars
Sammael was a frightful mien of tremendous height and from the souls of his feet to the crown of his head was studded with glaring eyes.  Sammael only was he assigned to the planet Mars he was moonlighted by "taking away the souls of man."  Legends of the Jews
The following narrative is a model that is applicable to our solar system as well as the constellations and it is that perfect balance created God.  For as we will discover if that balance is interrupted violent reverberations cascade through our solar system.
At the Burning Bush legend relates that Moses was taken in the Merkavah, Divine Chariot, to see the levels of the heavens by Angel Metratron.  When Moses came to the forth heaven he saw a Temple, the pillars thereof made of red fire, the staves of green fire, the threshold gates of carbuncles, and the pinnacles of rubies.  Angels were entering the Temple and giving praise unto God.  In response to a question from Moses Metratron told him that they presided over the earth, the sun, the moon, the stars, and the other celestial bodies, and all of them intone songs before God.  In this heaven Moses noticed also the whole earth, and concerning this he asked unto what purpose Mars and Venus had been created.  Metratron explained thereupon, that Venus lies upon the sun to cool him off in the summer; else he would scorch the earth, and Mars lies upon the moon, to impart her warmth to her, lest she freeze the earth. 

[size=30]Be Either Hot or Cold[/size]

Quote :
I know your deeds; you are neither cold nor hot. How I wish you were one or the other. So because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of My mouth!  You say, ‘I am rich; I have grown wealthy and need nothing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind, and naked.… Revelation 3:16

We may see this playing out in the heavens above us for Kesil (Orion) and Khima (Pleiades) in the Book of Job is a model not only for our planetary interactions but any influences they may have upon the earth, which if one looks at the historical records, are undeniable. 
God set in the chamber of the southern sky and is master over the constellations.  It is under these mazzaroth that mighty evildoers functionAsh (Mighty Bear who comforts as in cushions from blows), Orion (Kesil), and Pleiades(Kimah-from an unused ancient root to store away a golden tablet).  Ash, the Mighty Bear is interesting for in the Hebrew it comes from the root oosh meaning to hasten or self-assembly (as in self assembling matter and artificial intelligence!  God is able to exercise control over the wicked. Ramban.  The chambers of the south it is believed by many cultures to be where intense storms are kept.  

[size=30]Mars, Weather, Antarctica?[/size]

There is a peculiar linkage between our weather, Mars, and Antarctica.  To understand our geo-engineered our weather we must somewhat understand the heavens. 
For over a decade astrobiologists and even our own government have hypothesized that the earth was seeded,panspermia, from space, possibly Mars.  The meteoric 'life bringing' fervor is increasing in the news almost daily with headlines such as METEOR SMOKE MAKES STRANGE CLOUDS.
Antarctica does hold mysteries within its ice but with few exceptions, such as Steve Quayle's Empire Beneath the Ice,most of us will not be told of secrets. 
The Seven Sisters (whether they be the constellation or our solar system planets).  Pleiades, in the north, (Kimah) likened unto Saturn, is extremely cold, imbue a scorpion bite with coldness that makes it so dangerous.  It is known that heat cures a scorpion bite while cold aggravates it.  If the cold of Kimah was not diminished somewhat by proximity to the Stream of Fire, a scorpion's bite would be so powerful that it would cause death every time.  Kimah causes contractionor a binding while Kesil the source of heat is freer causing expansion.  Ash, the tail of the Ram is missing some of her children (stars).  As Job questions can a mere mortal attach to the stars, which God has set apart?  Berachos
In Job 38 God asks Job if he:

Quote :
Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?  So that water can be turned to ice or draw out heat to melt and liquefy ice?
And if you yourself are not in the power that causes heat and cold, to melt ice and harden water, and only the constellations can do this, perhaps you are the intermediate force "that brings forth the constellations each one in its proper time mazzarot

[size=30]Swiftness of the Hour and Climate Change[/size]

May I direct your attention to Psalm 147 as it pertains to the spiritual, physical and cosmic battle at hand.  Just as the stars sing songs of praise we also can sing of our serene trust in Jesus and the Holy Spirit, Ruler of our destinies and Guide to our actions, bequeathed to us to help sustain us and uphold us, most assuredly, for the days to come.  The Lord is our Healer who has the balm needed for your pain, sorrows, and wounds. 
Even as He is mustering every twinkling star is in the heavenly host above stands under His direct guidance, so, too, He knows each one of you.  Though many of you are a scattered people and He keeps His watchful eye you.  He preserves your identity among the His unified community in contrast to the Assyrian model which mixingeveryone into a mixed pot where the person is swallowed up by the whole and lost. 
While researchers and scientists strive to break down creation to its elemental level God views your spiritual and moral values as His building blocks, His treasures, for the fulfillment of His purposes on earth
Soon God will utterly crush all those forces that have built their power upon lawlessness.  Therefore, though you may suffer, consider the bliss of the destiny ordained for you.  Sing a song of gratitude to Him, of homage.  Let you song flow with emotion.
The Psalmist cites the natural phenomena of water as an outstanding example of how the Law of God governs and works within the realm of nature.  Water goes at the Will and Law of its Creator ready to fulfill His behest for snow, then hoarfrost, then ice, and then finally back to its original form.

Quote :
For He Who sends out His command to the earth-His word runs swiftly.

God has the Laws of Nature in His hand and He is accelerating the swiftness of events to hasten His plans.
At His command the whole earth can be chilled in a moment, like hoarfrost!  He can send forth ice like lumps (giant hail stones)-who can stand before His cold?  At the moment frost, with its powerful impact, seems about to congeal all living things forever, the Lord sends out His own Word once more and lo, they thaw out again. In the time it takes for eye to blink He could bring an Ice Age and the next day turn the planet ablaze with fire and heat, melting the ice of the Ice Age instantaneously, at His order. 
On July 4, 2018 in Montana, a hard frost hit.  As the sun climbed the sky the white crystals that had penetrated down to the cellular level began to melt. Instant hoarfrost in the midst of summer. As they did the leaves on various plants began to roll up like a scroll.  The Lord brought to my mind Revelation 6:14:

Quote :
The sky receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved from its place.

During those cataclysmic days may we be as pliable as a drop of water ready to be firm or solid depending upon the Lord's command at any given instant.

[size=30]Saturn, Mars, and the Flood?[/size]

In the Tractate Brachot of the Babylonian Talmud it is said that the Deluge was caused by two stars that fell from Khimatoward the earth. The statement reads:

Quote :
When the Holy One . . . wanted to bring a flood upon the world, He took two stars fromKhima and brought a flood upon the world.

The Rashi a famous Jewish commentator says Khima means a star with a tail, or a comet. Should it be understood so that two large meteorites fell from a comet and falling on Earth caused tidal waves?  Ancient Jewish sources believe that the planet Khima responsible for the Flood of Noah, translated “Two stars erupted from the planet Saturn and caused the Deluge.”
Instances when meteorites fell while a comet was glowing in the sky are known such as the classic case is found at the time of Aristotle. Then, are we to understand the Flood as a huge tidal wave rushing across the continents?  Did the Lord God command the Flood of Noah through the elliptical near orbit of Mars, not only influencing gravity, but also causing reverberating a plasma event that burst open the fountains of the depths and causing massive geologic changes on both planets? 
The Jewish understanding of the Flood is that boiling water ushered forth from the fountains of the earth, covering the earth.  It is not so preposterous as you might imagine because hydrothermal vents in our oceans today spew water up to 400˚C.  These eruptions take place on the sea floor and there is no energy to act as an energy source so the hot water literally comes from deep in the earth's fountains.  Provocatively, scientists studying astrobiology at the University of Washington are studying these vents as an ancient system in their studies on extremophiles (and which curiously allow genetic transformation), life that thrives in hostile environments such as hydrothermal vents and Antarctica
In Job 9, the Lord is He who “removes the mountains . . . and overturns them . . . and shakes the earth out of her place . . . which commands the sun and it rises not . . . which alone spreads the heaven . . . which makes Ash and Kesil, and Khima, and the chambers of the south . . .
Khima and Kesil are also named in Job 38, here again in a text that deals with the violent acts to which the Earth was once subjected: “. . . Who shut up the sea with doors [barriers], when it brakes forth, as if it had issued out of the womb? . . . [Who] might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it? . . .” The Lord asks Job: “Canst thou bind the chains [fetters] of Khima and loosen the reins of Kesil? Canst thou lead forth the Mazzaroth in its season?”

Quote :
Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The Lord is his name

Biblical interpreters were especially intrigued by the description in Job 38. The Lord asks Job whether he can bind the chains of Khima or loosen the reins of Kesil (the burly one). “The word in the second clause is from a root always meaning to draw . . .” Which star is in chains? And which star is drawn by reins, as if by horses?
The passage in the Book of Job 38:31 can now be read: “Canst thou bind the bonds of Saturn and loosen the reins of Mars?” The bonds of Saturn can be seen even today with a small telescope. The reins of Kesil discussed in Worlds in Collision, section “The Steeds of Mars.” The two small moons of Mars, Phobos and Deimos, were known to Homer and are mentioned by Vergil. They were regarded by the peoples of antiquity as steeds yoked to Mars’ chariot.
It is said that the Deluge was caused by two stars that fell from Khima toward the earth. The statement reads:

Quote :
When the Holy One . . . wanted to bring a flood upon the world, He took two stars fromKhima and brought a flood upon the world.

In Pliny we find a sentence which reads: “The star Mars has a fiery glow . . . owing to its excessive heat and Saturn’s frost, Jupiter being situated between them combines the influence of each and renders it healthy.” The heating effect ascribed in the ancient texts to Kesil is ascribed by Pliny to Mars, and the cooling effect of Khima to Saturn. By this sentence of Pliny we are strengthened in our identification of Kesil as the planet Mars; it corroborates the conclusion we just made with the help of the Iliad. But what is even more important, Pliny helps to identify the planet Khima as Saturn.
Cicero also wrote that “Saturn has a cooling influence,” whereas Mars “imparts heat.” Porphyry, an author of the third century, wrote similarly with Pliny and Cicero: “The power of Kronos [Saturn] they perceive to be sluggish and slow and cold. The power of Ares [Mars] they perceive to be fiery.”
Porphyry’s contemporary Plotinus wrote: “When the cold planet [Saturn] is in opposition to the warm planet [Mars], both become harmful.” Other statements to the same effect are found in Vitruvius, and Proclus. In these sentences, as in those of Pliny and of the Talmud, Mars is regarded as being a fiery planet, Saturn as being a cold planet.
Archeologists around the world are discovering ancient astrological observatories that mapped the heavens and particularly the planets.  

-- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month Reflections_2014_large

Image Menorah representation (Chanukiah) by Celeste

According to ancient sources the Menorah (lampstand) that was in the Tabernacle of the Wilderness and later the Temple in Jerusalem was one of those sophisticated astronomical mechanisms along with the Table of Shewbread (12 loaves-12 constellations)   and the High Priest's Breast plate containing the Urim (from the Chaldean word for perfect lights, land of Terach and a people with great astronomical ability) and Thumim communicated God's will to His people. 
The Menorah according to Josephus in Book 3, Chapter 6:7:
Over against this table, near the southern wall, was set a candlestick of cast gold, hollow within, being of the weight of one hundred pounds, which the Hebrews call Chinchares, if it be turned into the Greek language, it denotes a talent. It was made with its knops, and lilies, and pomegranates, and bowls (which ornaments amounted to seventy in all); by which means the shaft elevated itself on high from a single base, and spread itself into as many branches as there are planets, including the sun among them. It terminated in seven heads, in one row, all standing parallel to one another; and these branches carried seven lamps, one by one, in imitation of the number of the planets. These lamps looked to the east and to the south, the candlestick being situated obliquely.
Jewish Legend speculates that the reason early man had such longevity was to observe and calculate the celestialpanorama.  And in fact, the first commandment to the Jewish people was to calculate time in Exodus 12:1-4. The second time heavenly calculations are mentioned is in II Kings 23:3-5 when pagan nations were worshipping Baal.  As Baal worship is making a comeback is it any wonder (pun intended) that the heavenly drama is intensifying?
Archeologists around the world are discovering ancient astrological observatories that mapped the heavens and particularly the planets.  
The earliest records of life from elsewhere in the Torah begin with reference to the Sons of Elohim, who descended to Earth, married women and fathered children. This verse is the source of the expression, “fallen angels” who had giant offspring.

[size=30]Cursing Merozians-Inhabitants of Mars?[/size]

In the book of Judges, Deborah the prophetess bemoaned the lack of co-operation she suffered from the tribe of Reuben.
However, she cursed the inhabitants of Meroz, which according to ancient Middle-East legend is a planet. Deborah expected the inhabitants of that planet to assist from beyond in the vanquishing of Israel’s enemies.
The scripture suggests extra-terrestrial (off planet) involvement, in the form of stones raining down on the enemy. But the Merozians were absent from the fray making Deborah’s job much more difficult.
Could there be beings from the beyond could exist in dimensions of existence very different from ours? Since they require His providence, we may assume that they are inhabited.
There is ancient belief that the stars influenced personal tendencies.  Not through astrology but by observation of a pattern characteristics that emerge with various star alignments.  If an individual was born under the “sign” of Mars, that he will have a tendency to spill blood. This tendency is subject to his or her free choice. One could be a soldier, a surgeon, or a murderer. In a positive way one could be a healer.

[size=30]  Long Night of Sennacherib[/size]

All calendars change in 701 b.c. Why?  There is a strange segment of history that is so important that it is repeated three times in the Old Testament:
2 Kings 18,19,20

2 Chronicles 29

Isaiah 36
These three passages (each) detail three unique miracles:

[list="box-sizing: border-box; margin-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 0px; list-style: none;"]
[*]The death angel slays 185,000 Assyrians (Isaiah 37:36–38);
[*]God heals Hezekiah and extends his life fifteen years (Isaiah 38:1–5);
[*]The sun retreats ten degrees on the sundial of Ahaz (Isaiah 38:7–8).
[/list]

King Hezekiah tore down the idols in the lands and reestablished worship of God.  The Assyrians encamped against Jerusalem encouraged by their astrologers.  They were lead by Sennacherib.  The Assyrians were known for their brutality and it is something that very soon many of us will experience. 
Isaiah relayed to King Hezekiah that God would intervene and He did on Passover, March 20, 701 B.C. The angel dramatically destroyed 185,000 (of an estimated 250,000) Assyrians.

[size=30]Prophets and Cataclysm[/size]

Once we enter the books of the prophets were hear time and time again of cataclysm.  As we ponder the pages of these inspired ancient scribes we should reflect that in the original texts every nuance was critical.  Some letters are highlighted, every word has vast dimensions attached to it that be seen in the literal or straight-forward meaning, historical and prophetic fulfillment, hints or allegorical interpretation, a comparison of similar passages, and the mystical revelation or spiritual treasure.
During the times of King Hezekiah and Amos a shepherd and fruit picker (that will be important in another article) a devastating catastrophe called a raash or commotion (sometimes interchanged with earthquake occurred.  Isaiah, Joel, Hosea and Micah insisted on the inevitability of an encounter of earth and a cosmic body and in the Book of Amos that the Lord would devour Syria, Edom, Moab, Ammon, and Philitia with a "tempest in the whirlwind."

Quote :
Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.
  Amos 5:18
Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD is his name:  Amos 5:8

“And on that day,” declares the Lord GOD, “I will make the sun go down at noon and darken the earth in broad daylight.   Amos 8:9

When the upheaval took place it was noted in cultures around the world and it changed the calendar and time itself, and yet it pales to what is coming described in Isaiah 34:

Quote :
Come near, ye nations, to hear; and hearken, ye people: let the earth hear, and all that is therein; the world, and all things that come forth of it.
For the indignation of the Lord is upon all nations, and his fury upon all their armies: he hath utterly destroyed them, he hath delivered them to the slaughter.
Their slain also shall be cast out, and their stink shall come up out of their carcasses, and the mountains shall be melted with their blood.
And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.
For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment.
The sword of the Lord is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the Lord hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.
And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.
For it is the day of the Lord's vengeance, and the year of recompenses for the controversy of Zion.
And the streams thereof shall be turned into pitch, and the dust thereof into brimstone, and the land thereof shall become burning pitch.
10 It shall not be quenched night nor day; the smoke thereof shall go up for ever: from generation to generation it shall lie waste; none shall pass through it for ever and ever.
11 But the cormorant and the bittern shall possess it; the owl also and the raven shall dwell in it: and he shall stretch out upon it the line of confusion, and the stones of emptiness.
12 They shall call the nobles thereof to the kingdom, but none shall be there, and all her princes shall be nothing.
13 And thorns shall come up in her palaces, nettles and brambles in the fortresses thereof: and it shall be an habitation of dragons, and a court for owls.
14 The wild beasts of the desert shall also meet with the wild beasts of the island, and the satyr shall cry to his fellow; the screech owl also shall rest there, and find for herself a place of rest.
15 There shall the great owl make her nest, and lay, and hatch, and gather under her shadow: there shall the vultures also be gathered, every one with her mate.
16 Seek ye out of the book of the Lord, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.
17 And he hath cast the lot for them, and his hand hath divided it unto them by line: they shall possess it for ever, from generation to generation shall they dwell therein.

Listen from the pages of history:
Confucius by Remusat:  "Though the night was clear-the stars should have been visible, but they were not-a star fell in the form of rain."
Bamboo Books:  Five planets went out of their courses.  In the night, stars fell like rain.  The earth shook."
Rome was established during the sun was disrupted in movement and darkened. 
Pluterach on the death of Romulus:  "suddenly strange and unaccountable disorders with incredible changes upon them, not peace and quiet, but with awful peals of thunder and furious blasts," and amidst this storm Romulus disappeared. 
Oftentimes celestial events occur on biblical feast days.  It was Sukkot, Feast of Tabernacles, maybe 2004, on the eight day festival called Hosanna Rabba.  A gathering took place and the guest were engaged in lively conversation under a clear twinkling starlit night.  We had just read Psalm 29 abruptly stopped everyone's conversation and everyone looked up into the heavens.  A breathtaking silence commenced for about 10 minutes while each person attempted to determine the location of the thunder on such a clear night.  They resumed taking briefly when the thunder pealed again.  Immediately I received a call on my phone which had a weather app on it alerting me to weather phenomena.   The weatherman said, "Did you just hear thunder?"  "Why yes," I thought to myself.  That was not thunder from our atmosphere, it was thunder originating from space in our solar system.  I had never heard about thunder from space so I can only imagine what the coming days of catastrophic events in the heavens and upon the earth will be like.  In 2018 we have a project:  The Viking, the Dragon, and the God of Thunder.
In light of inter-planetary thunder rippling and lightning bolts  before we depart from the Books of the Prophets describing violent cataclysm in the heavens and earth let us turn to Habakkuk 3:11:  

Quote :
Sun and moon still in the heavens at the glint of your flying arrows (towards the sun), at the lightning of your flashing spear (towards the moon).

Could the glinting spear interplanetary lightning bolts? 

Quote :
LORD, I have heard of your fame; I stand in awe of your deeds, LORD. Repeat them in our day, in our time make them known; in wrath remember mercy. God came from Teman, the Holy One from Mount Paran.  His glory covered the heavens and his praise filled the earth.His splendor was like the sunrise; rays flashed from his hand, where his power was hidden.  Habakkuk 3:2-4

[size=30] Catastrophic Reality[/size]

As you will see a series of catastrophe's accompanied celestial events or supernatural events.  Is it possible that an event, even possibly mankind's fascination with cracking the mysteries of creation, will burst forth from Saturn once sending shock-waves through our solar system, destabilizing Mars, which will then impact earth?  Consider the words of Jesus:

Quote :
For then there will be great suffering such has not been from the beginning of the world until the present, nor ever will be again.  And if those days were not shortened, not any flesh would live, but because of the chosen, those days will be shortened.  Matthew 24:21,22

Fly by's can include electromagnetic anomalies such as lightning.  Was the fact that Sennacherib’s army used iron for weapons and chariots and conductor for an electromagnetic solar event and resulted in the Assyrian army receiving strange burns, although their clothing remained in untouched?
It is very possible  that due to our reliance upon electronics and turning all life into a receiving and transmitting sensor putting at risk for the next solar electromagnetic event.
The following is from Chuck Missler:

Quote :
Virtually all ancient calendars were initially based on a 360-day year: 12 months of 30 days each. However, all calendars change in 701 b.c.; they all resort to adjustments to accommodate the current sidereal reckoning. Why? Something distinctive occurred that year, 701 b.c., to perturb the previous resonances. It is interesting to catalog the Biblically recorded catastrophes:

[th]Catastrophe[/th][th]Bible Ref.[/th][th]B.C.[/th]
Flood of NoahGen 6–8Oct 2484
Tower of BabelGen 11Oct 1944
Sodom-GomorrahGen 19Mar 1889
Exodus from EgyptExodus 12Mar 1447
Long Day of JoshuaJoshua 10Oct 1404
Sisera’s DefeatJudges 5Oct 1296
Gideon’s VictoryJudges 7Mar 1241
Philistine Defeat1 Sam 7Oct 1080
Davidic Catastrophe2 Sam 22Oct 972
Mt Carmel & Elijah1 Kings 18Oct 864
Jonah-Joel-AmosJonah 3f, et al.Oct 756
Sennacherib’s NightIsa 37, 38Mar 701
Quote :
The Long Day of Joshua apparently occurred on 1080th anniversary of the Flood of Noah, and the 540th anniversary of the Tower Babel event. The confrontation on Mount Carmel would occur on the 540th anniversary of the Long Day of Joshua. A careful study of the cyclic underpinnings, and the frequent multiples of 54 (or 108) years, supports the view involving orbital resonances with the planet Mars (with assists involving Jupiter and Saturn as well). The apparent role of the near pass-bys of the planet Mars is persuasive.

-- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month 2018_mars_approach_large

This is intriguing because this is the closest Mars will come to the earth since 2003 but it will be much brighter.  This Mars fly by comes just prior to a season of biblical anniversaries:
Middle of the 70th Jubilee Year: 2020
2000th anniversary of the Resurrection: 2030
Completion of the 70th Jubilee: 2045

Quote :
A strange form of confirmation has also emerged from fictional literature: Jonathan Swift, in his political parody known as Gulliver’s Travels, has Gulliver, in his third voyage, encounter the astronomers in Laputa who brag that they know about the two moons of Mars while the astronomers in London don’t. (They even describe the sizes, periods and orbits of the two moons with disturbing precision.) What makes this documentation so startling is that Swift published his imaginative fiction in 1726, 151 years before these moons were discovered by the astronomical world!
It is assumed that Swift simply embroidered his colorful parody drawing upon an ancient legend of some sort, probably not realizing that it was, apparently, an actual eye-witness account long prior to the development of telescopic optics.

The Mars near pass-by in 701 b.c. was particularly distinctive in that, for orbital mechanics reasons, it stabilized both the Earth and Mars in their present non-resonant orbits, ending the disruptive pass-bys, until the End of Days.

[size=30]Roche Limit Factor[/size]

Roche Limit is the distance within which a celestial body, held together only by its own gravity, will disintegrate due to a second celestial body’s tidal forces exceeding the first body’s gravitational self-attraction. Inside the Roche limit, orbiting material will tend to disperse and form rings, while outside the limit, material will tend to coalesce. 
It is suspected that it was the penetration of a Roche limit that led to the fragmentation resulting in the numerous asteroids now infiltrating the solar system, forming the rings around Saturn, and pockmarking the planet Mars. Chuck Missler
Yet, why are over 90% of the craters on Mars located in a single hemisphere? It would appear that the majority of them occurred in a single epoch of time. It has been suspected that if the fragments were composed of ice—a source of water—they could also account for the peculiar erosion evidences on Mars, and despite the current absence of water, perhaps they could have been an additional factor in the flood of Noah.  Chuck Missler

[size=30]Shooting Stars[/size]

-- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month 200px-Comet_Hale-Bopp_1995O1_large

Accessed Wikipedia

I see him, but not now; I behold him, but not near. A star will come out of Jacob; a scepter will rise out of Israel. He will crush the foreheads of Moab, the skulls of all the sons of Sheth. Numbers 24:17

Ancient sources say that a new star appeared at the time of the Flood of Noah.  This star was a comet which traveled through the constellations in a month's time.  It was an sign for the people of the world to reconsider their wicked lifestyles and practices.  NASA reports that Hale-Bopp Comet discovered in 1995 and became visible particularly on biblical feast days, was the same comet that appeared 4,200 years ago as a sign for the Flood.
It would be interesting to explore the history of the crushing of the foreheads of those from Moab and the skulls of Seth, but I will refrain.

[size=30]Ascending and Descending
[/size]

I am introducing you to a concept that may be new to you but you need to be familiar with for my next article: How are You Responding to AI's Personalized War Against You?
In the heavenlies there is the concept of ascending and descending.  For instance, when dawn ascends, nightfall descends.  This happens with constellations and planets also.  It is also occurring in the spiritual realm:

Quote :
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.  Ephesians:  6:12

It is believed that the Flood of Noah occurred when Kimah was sinking or descending during the daytime. To bring upon the flood to the whole world God changed the pattern and made it rise during the daytime. Kimah is the tail of Taurus and it only had power to influence the world only when it was beneath the world while ascending in the eastern sky.  As it crosses the sky its power wanes.  According to Legend two stars were removed from Kimah which allowed floodwaters to pour forth through the two stars in Kimah that were removed from their places. 
As the Gates of Hell are being opened this concepts of ascension and descending and influence in a new light of the demonic realm ascending to the surface of the earth for a season where they will influence people for a season.  Before they rise to high the Lord says many times in scripture, that He will cut them down. 
There is so much about Mars within the heavenly chambers but it is my prayer that this provides you with the panorama of the Mars Wars from the ancient past until the return of Jesus.  Even this casual review of the firmament, celestial realms, and our solar system reveals the brutality which all planets bear scars. The celestial drama of Mars is surprisingly well documented in ancient records. The diligent student will discover that behind the Biblical records lie surprises illuminating the realities of both the macrocosm and the microcosm of cosmological history, a drama indelibly written on the tapestry of what apparently is a uniquely Godly holographic universe.

-- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month Celeste_G_3ca69705-285e-4525-8a30-9885afc55562_large

Celeste has worked as a contractor for Homeland Security and FEMA.  Her training and activation's include the infamous day of 911, flood and earthquake operations, mass casualty exercises, and numerous other operations.  Celeste is FEMA certified and has completed the Professional Development Emergency Management Series.

• Train-the-Trainer
  • Incident Command
  • Integrated EM:  Preparedness, Response, Recovery, Mitigation
  • Emergency Plan Design including all Emergency Support Functions
  • Principles of Emergency Management
  • Developing Volunteer Resources
  • Emergency Planning and Development
  • Leadership and Influence, Decision Making in Crisis
  • Exercise Design and Evaluation
  • Public Assistance Applications
  • Emergency Operations Interface
  • Public Information Officer
  • Flood Fight Operations
  • Domestic Preparedness for Weapons of Mass Destruction
  • Incident Command (ICS-NIMS)
  • Multi-Hazards for Schools
  • Rapid Evaluation of Structures-Earthquakes
  • Weather Spotter for National Weather Service
  • Logistics, Operations, Communications
  • Community Emergency Response Team Leader
  • Behavior Recognition

And more….
Celeste grew up in a military & governmental home with her father working for the Naval Warfare Center, and later as Assistant Director for Public Lands and Natural Resources, in both Washington State and California. 
Celeste also has training and expertise in small agricultural lobbying, Integrative/Functional Medicine, asymmetrical and symmetrical warfare, and Organic Farming.
I am inviting you to become a Shepherds Heart Patron and Partner.

My passions are:

• A life of faith (emunah)
  • Real News
  • Healthy Living

Please consider supporting the products that I make and endorse for a healthy life just for you!  Or, for as little as $1 a month, you can support the work that God has called me to do while caring for the widow.  This is your opportunity to get to know me better, stay in touch, and show your support.  More about Celeste
We live in a day and age that it is critical to be:

• Spiritually prepared,
  • Purity in food and water can
  • Secure protection against EMF and RF
  • Deters radiation
  • Supports Christian families

I use and endorse Helix Life products because they oxygenate the body, deters radiation, creates a healthy oasis bubble around your body.  No outside power necessary, easily cleanable.
The Pendant is for personal protection $229-
The Tower will protect your home and structure and is also portable. $1895-
The Array will protect your home, land, or farm $10,200
Steve Quayle Bundles for deep savings and some of my handcrafted products.
Montana Plus-Pendant, Tower and some of my soap products $1849
Frazzled Mom Bundle-Pendant, Tower, Soaps and Cream  $1589
Montana Bundle-Pendant and soap $258
HelixLife.com offers 0 % financing for 6 months.  Telephone and Chat support for questions.  They also have scientific studies and resources on why you need EMF protection.  You can view testimonials from satisfied customers.
Special:  Try the pendant for 10 days for $99!  You can purchase the Pendant or return it, hassle free! 
Sources:
Shabbat 113b; Sanhedrin 94a;
Jerome Is. 10:16
Tosefta-Targum 2 Kings 19:35
Targum 2 Chron. 13:21.
Louis Ginzberg, Legends of the Jews, Jewish Publication Society of America, 1928, Vol IV, p.269. “Their souls were burnt, though their garments remained.”

Donald Patten, Ronald Hatch, and Loren Steinhauer, The Long Day of Joshua, Pacific Meridian Publishing Company, Seattle, Washington, 1973. Donald Patten, Catastrophism and the Old Testament, Pacific Meridian Publishing Company Seattle, WA 1988; Also, Patten, Donald, W., and Windsor, Samuel R., Recent Organization of the Solar System, Pacific Meridian Publishing Company, Seattle, Washington, 1995.

LouisGinzberg, Legends of the Jews, Jewish Publication Society of America, 2nd Edition, 1938; Vol 2, p.1047, note 59.

http://www.watchmanbiblestudy.com/BibleStudies/MarsCydonia.html
watch?v=kwok1I9HGuE
https://www.varchive.org/itb/khima.htm
http://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/torah-for-today-what-does-the-torah-say-about-life-on-mars/
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/2018/07/news-skywatching-july-mars-lunar-eclipse-meteors-space/
https://bobmoler.wordpress.com/2018/04/02/04-02-2018-ephemeris-mars-is-appearing-to-pass-saturn-in-the-morning/
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2779/0756/files/The_Biologic_Origin_of_Snowflakes_and_Raindrops.doc?16540123796687142474
 http://www.betemunah.org/mazaroth.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: #3 CONTINUED...   -- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 9:34 am

#3 CONTINUED...

IT APPEARS THAT THE DUST STORM IS FACING US WHICH WOULD PUT THE DARK STAR SOMEWHERE INSIDE AND THE RECENT PROBLEMS WITH EARTHS MAGNETIC FIELD BEING DRAWN / PULLED THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF THE SUN SIDE WOULD INDICATE SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES... AM I WRONG? DUNNO? DISCERN OF COURSE AND RESEARCH MORE!
SOMETHING HAS A VERY STRONG INFLUENCE ON THE FIELD!

-- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month Twoyears_strip

HERE IS SOME ANCIENT BACKGROUND 
https://youtu.be/KmxFTc-obl8

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }

(((BOOM!!!))) Mars - Steve Quayle

Steve Quayle

Published on Oct 26, 2017

UPLOADING THIS VIDEO WILL RESULT IN A COPYRIGHT STRIKE TO YOUR CHANNEL

https://youtu.be/KmxFTc-obl8

Remember when Steve Quayle said "When the Antarctic is talked about in the main stream news, then they will link it to Mars"?
TO PURCHASE THE BOOK CYDONIA CLICK LINK BELOW
https://www.youtube.com/redirect?redir_token=D3FdU5caHvCjPCmx-nEgyooAGw58MTU0NzkwOTQ5MEAxNTQ3ODIzMDkw&q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.safetrek.com%2Fproduct%2Fcydonia%2F&v=KmxFTc-obl8&event=video_description
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: #3 CONTINUED   -- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 9:40 am

TERRAL03 
Black Star Report January 17 2019
https://youtu.be/HCLRAvEbsw4

MAGNETIC FIELD @ AROUND 42:30 >
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month   -- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 9:51 am

MAYBE WHAT WE SEE WITH THE DUST STORM DIRECTION AND EARTHS MAGNETIC TAIL IS INDICATING SOMETHING ORBITING THE DARK STAR IS CURRENTLY HAVING EFFECT ON BOTH... WE CAN SEE SOME SORT OF RECURRING EARTH MAGNETIC FIELD WHICH MIGHT INDICATE THIS.
IF THERE ARE INDEED 7 BODIES WITH MOONS??

WISH I HAD THOUGHT OF MONITORING EARTHS FIELD PATTERN AND FIGURED A METHOD OF RECORDING HOURLY EACH DAY TO A SPREAD SHEET OR SOMETHING... AH, MAYBE AN ARCHIVE OF THE READINGS COULD BE SIFTED THROUGH?

I DO THINK NOW THAT THIS UNDULATION OF THE FIELD COULD SHOW SOMETHING PASSING CLOSE ENOUGH TO GET THE PLANET PULSATING LIKE IT DOES.. HMM HOW SOON TIL A ELECTRICAL CONNECTION???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month   -- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 9:54 am

-- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month Screen62
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: WHICH BRINGS US TO = Record temperatures of almost 50 deg C (122 deg F): Drought: Millions of dead fish: Wildfires: Crop failure: Bats and birds dying: Australia summer 2019   -- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 10:44 am

http://www.thebigwobble.org/2019/01/record-temperatures-of-almost-50-deg-c.html?m=1

Thursday, 17 January 2019

Record temperatures of almost 50 deg C (122 deg F): Drought: Millions of dead fish: Wildfires: Crop failure: Bats and birds dying: Australia summer 2019

-- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month Screenshot%2B2019-01-17%2Bat%2B12.47.50

Earthwindmap

Australians have been warned to stay indoors as the country's heat wave hits a record highs.
In the South Australian town of Port Augusta, temperatures hit 48.5C on Tuesday, the highest since records began in 1962.
According to the country's meteorological bureau, the past four days are among Australia's top ten warmest days on records.
Temperatures were set to soar to more than 45C on Wednesday in parts of New South Wales, South Australia, and Victoria.
"Avoid physical activity, stay well hydrated - it's vital at this time," said Richard Broome, director of environmental health for the New South Wales state government.
He also urged people to stay indoors during the heat of the day.
For the four-fifths of Australia's 25 million people who live on the coast, the summer typically means lazing on the beach and watching cricket.
But the unusually high temperatures add to a sense of exhaustion for a farm economy already reeling from a year of drought.

-- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month Screenshot%2B2019-01-17%2Bat%2B12.53.30
[size]
Photo news-mail.com.au Hundreds of thousands of fish have died in far western NSW as drought conditions continue to grip the state.

"The weather is not good news for summer grain crops such as sorghum," said Phin Ziebell, agribusiness economist, National Australia Bank.
"Many east coast farmers are still reeling from the winter wheat crops, which suffered from recent drought."
Australia, the world's fourth-largest wheat exporter, saw the production of the grain fall to a 10-year low this year when dry weather wilted crops.
With unusually dry pasture, the danger of bushfires looms.
Emergency workers were forced to battle more than 100 fires across the northeast coast late last year when unprecedented hot weather triggered a wave of blazes.
Meanwhile, in New South Wales, the local government announced plans to mechanically pump oxygen into lakes and rivers after hundreds of thousands of fish have died in heatwave conditions.
Up to a million dead fish were found floating last week in the Darling River in western New South Wales state and the state government announced that 1,800 more rotting fish had since been found in Lake Hume in the state's south.

[/size]
-- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month Screenshot%2B2019-01-17%2Bat%2B12.57.31
[size]

For the third straight year, extreme heat in Australia is causing bats to fall out of trees dead in alarming numbers.
According to The Cairns Post, temperatures higher than 40 deg C, 104+ deg F, have killed hundreds of flying foxes, who just fall to the floor dead or dying from the extreme heat.
The extreme weather has been taking a toll on the Far North’s flying foxes, who are dropping by the dozen from trees — and causing a potential public health risk.
Wildlife carers say they are struggling with the overwhelming numbers of bats becoming affected by heat stress in colonies in Cairns, Edmonton, Gordonvale, and Townsville.

Front Page
[/size]
Gary Walton at 1:01 pm

10 comments:

[list=top-ra]
[*]-- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month ZFdxGE77vvD2w5xHy6jkVuElKv-U9_9qLkRYK8OnbDeJPtjSZ82UPq5w6hJ-SA=s35
Unknown17 January 2019 at 22:44
How much longer can thia go on...cry be sad, for this is the end
[size]

[/size]
[*]-- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month ZFdxGE77vvD2w5xHy6jkVuElKv-U9_9qLkRYK8OnbDeJPtjSZ82UPq5w6hJ-SA=s35
Anne17 January 2019 at 22:49
For decades, the governments of the world have been spraying poison in the skies, adding chemicals to the water, genetically interfering with the food and we wonder why the ecosystem is going nuts? Control a populations food water and air and you have total submission. Its in the NWO manual. How to bring a nation, then the globe to its knees. When will people wake up and instead of calling the people yelling out the truth, nutjob conspiracy theorists, actually listen and take note. Having said all that though, these "record" temps arent record at all. I grew up in the 70's and 80's .. 40+ weather in summer was normal. I would be more inclined to blame mass animal and fish die-offs on the chemicals in the water air and food before i looked at high summer temps. Just sayin!
[/list]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month   -- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 11:14 am

-- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month Screen63

IF YOU LOOK TO THE RIGHT RED LINE SHOWS CROSSING EVENT PROJECTED 5-20-2020
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Electrical Discharges Carved the American Southwest | Space News   -- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 12:17 pm

Electrical Discharges Carved the American Southwest | Space News

https://youtu.be/ecDDczEogR0

see also:
https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2018/02/12/sputtering-canyons-part-1/

https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/eu-guides/eg-contents/

https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2019/01/18/sun-sparks/

[size=44][size=44]The Thunderbolts Project ™
[/size]
A voice for the Electric Universe
[/size]

• Search for:
    Search

[size]

Skip to content

[/size]

• home

• about

• picture of the day

• eu guides

• youtube

• events

• forum

• thunderblogs

• store

• contact

Home picture of the day  Sun Sparks
Sun Sparks
 Stephen Smith January 18, 2019picture of the day
-- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month Cincodemayo-550x487The Sun in reverse light. Image credit: Alan Friedman.

Jan 18, 2019
The Sun is not a ball of (con)fusion.
“In a low density plasma, localized space charge regions may build up large potential drops over distances of the order of some tens of the Debye lengths. Such regions have been called electric double layers. An electric double layer is the simplest space charge distribution that gives a potential drop in the layer and a vanishing electric field on each side of the layer. In the laboratory, double layers have been studied for half a century, but their importance in cosmic plasmas has not been generally recognized.” (Hannes Alfvén).
Electric Sun theory proposes that the Sun is a positively charged electrode in a vast galactic circuit. The Sun’s negative pole is the heliosphere, billions of kilometers away, which acts like a “virtual cathode”. Double layers, so often mentioned in these pages, isolate the Sun from the Interstellar Medium (ISM).
The solar wind, composed of neutral and charged particles (an electric discharge), radiates from the Sun in all directions. It travels to the edge of the Solar System at around 400 kilometers per second. Conventional ideas about heat transfer do not explain the acceleration of charged particles as they pass by the planets on their way to the heliospheric cathode.
According to consensus opinions, the Sun accelerates charged particles into space in the same way that sound waves are amplified. The interior solar energy travels outward through “acoustical wave-guides,” known as magnetic flux tubes. Spicules balloon thousands of kilometers above the photosphere and carry the hot gas with them.
As standard theories about the Sun propose, there is also a vast “conveyor belt” circulating solar matter down into magnetically active zones deep inside the solar interior, where it is “reenergized.” In an Electric Universe, however, the Sun is the locus of positive charge with respect to interstellar plasma. Sunspots appear when electric discharges penetrate the photosphere, allowing electric charge to flow into its depths. Electromagnetic flux tubes expose the Sun’s cooler interior. The idea of acoustic heat transfer from the core cannot be supported by any observations of the Sun.
Moving charged particles are defined as an electric current, which generates electromagnetic fields. Voyagers 1 and 2 discovered electromagnetic fields constraining the heliospheric boundary into a sphere. The ISM must be electrically charged in order for that structure to exist. This observation confirms Electric Sun theory.
Previous computer models of the Solar System’s boundary region were written based on the presupposition that the ISM “collides” with the solar wind as it “plows” its way through, forming a “nose” and an elongated “tail”, similar to a boat wake. Electric Universe advocates predicted the opposite effect: charged particles and the ISM’s electromagnetic field produce a spherical shape.
As mentioned, the Sun’s electric field accelerates charged particles: the faster they accelerate, the stronger the field. As noted, however, the interplanetary electric field is extremely weak, but the solar wind acceleration over tens of millions of kilometers does confirm its electric field, enough to sustain a drift current back across the Solar System—sufficient to power an Electric Sun.
Stephen Smith
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Earth's Magnetic North Pole Has Begun Shifting 'Erratically' Towards Siberia   -- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 12:39 pm

https://youtu.be/gO7U-Cnz3BY

Cause = DARK STAR & electromagnetic fields! Which affects the magnetic magma within the earth and causes it to move to new location!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: THING IN THE RINGS - SATURN = SOUND   -- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 1:12 pm

https://youtu.be/tjM9wTk_XbU

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month   -- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-- SPRING'S Jan-18-2019 = Total lunar eclipse meets supermoon Sunday & Ginsburg- pneumonia, will retire this month
Page 1 of 1