Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alex Jones warns of the dangers of Internet censorship

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Alex Jones warns of the dangers of Internet censorship Empty
PostSubject: Alex Jones warns of the dangers of Internet censorship   Alex Jones warns of the dangers of Internet censorship I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 9:03 am

• Alex Jones warns of the dangers of Internet censorship How far will the deep state corporatocracy go to wipe outspoken right-wing voices off the playing field altogether? SQ;WHEN NO ALT NEWS, DEATH AND MURDER WILL RULE THE DAY 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Nigel Farage ON FREE SPEECH AND JONES   Alex Jones warns of the dangers of Internet censorship I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 1:06 pm

Alex Jones warns of the dangers of Internet censorship BnAHM6OH_normal

Nigel Farage

@Nigel_Farage

[ltr]Whether you like @RealAlexJones and Infowars or not, he is undeniably the victim today of collusion by the big tech giants. What price free speech? https://www.infowars.com/purged-facebook-permanently-bans-infowars-for-hate-speech/ …[/ltr]
8:57 AM - Aug 6, 2018

Banning and silencing Jones is setting a dangerous precedent reminiscent of Nazi Germany.  As RT continued to point out, the First Amendment to the US Constitution says that Congress shall make no law “abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press. There is no “hate speech exemption, either. In fact, hate speech is not even a legal category in the US. However, instead of demanding freedom for everyone, a chorus of voices all too glad Jones was purged immediately chimed up to argue that Apple, Alphabet, Facebook, and Spotify are private companies and this does not apply to them.
Civil rights activists such as the ACLU have argued that social media platforms amount to a designated public forum” in cases where government officials tried to avail themselves of blocking, muting, and other functions put forth by Big Tech as a way to police “toxicity on their platforms.
Quote :
“When the government designates social media a public forum, the First Amendment prohibits it from limiting the discourse based on viewpoint,” the ACLU said in a brief submitted last year in a case before the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals in Virginia. “When a government actor bans critics from speaking in a forum, it silences and chills dissent, warps the public conversation, and skews public perception,” the ACLU brief went on.
if social media platforms are a “designated public forum”that government is not allowed to exclude people from on First Amendment grounds, how is it OK for corporations that operate these platforms to do so? Or is chilling dissent, warping conversation and skewing perception only bad when a government actor does it, thereby creating a legal system in which the what is irrelevant, and the only thing that matters is who/whom? –RT
The things that are going to be blocked are not going to be fake storiesThe things that are going to be blocked and censored, the things they are going to keep from people is going to be stuff they just don’t want you to focus on or know about.” – Melissa Dykes
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Alex Jones warns of the dangers of Internet censorship   Alex Jones warns of the dangers of Internet censorship I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 2:47 pm

Of course it's not right, and engaging in the battle is worthy and necessary.  But there are always options in the meantime.  And they won't get Q unless Q wants to be 'gotten'.  And there's just zero comparison between Q info and AJ.

In fact, some separation between 'conspiracy sites' and Q should be very beneficial ultimately.
Let the one sit down so the other can stand up and be recognized.

But we still fight for free speech on any and all platforms because of asshats like this guy:
Demoncrat Senator from Ct.

Quote :
Alex Jones warns of the dangers of Internet censorship 7NorOQHB_normal

Chris Murphy  ✔️  @ChrisMurphyCT

Infowars is the tip of a giant iceberg of hate and lies that uses sites like Facebook and YouTube to tear our nation apart. These companies must do more than take down one website. The survival of our democracy depends on it.
5:26 PM - Aug 6, 2018

• 13.7K people are talking about this

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/democrat-senator-survival-of-our-democracy-depends-on-banning-conservative-websites-from-social-media/

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Alex Jones warns of the dangers of Internet censorship   Alex Jones warns of the dangers of Internet censorship I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 2:51 pm

AJ's got the attention.  Lord, see that he does well with it.

This is amazing.  Infowars app climbing and climbing:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/infowars-app-downloads-surpass-cnn/

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Alex Jones warns of the dangers of Internet censorship   Alex Jones warns of the dangers of Internet censorship I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 3:29 pm

Almost the same focus with Internet searches that Qanon got the day after that Miami rally coordinated media blitz. I hope that Alex does something with this. I have my issues with Alex, almost can't stand to hear him anymore, but I support his right to say what he wishes without censorship.

Alex Jones warns of the dangers of Internet censorship Alex_j10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex Jones warns of the dangers of Internet censorship   Alex Jones warns of the dangers of Internet censorship I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 3:42 pm

They're probably correct in saying that a corporation can have it's own rules. However, the unspoken danger here, amidst the outcry, is that they may be calling forth the need for internet governance which could open the door for some serious interference. Don't like the management? Probably better to go elsewhere or make/fund a site with your own rules.

Quote :
Chris Murphy @ChrisMurphyCT

Infowars is the tip of a giant iceberg of hate and lies that uses sites like Facebook and YouTube to tear our nation apart. These companies must do more than take down one website. The survival of our democracy depends on it.

Underlined = overly dramatic and irrational

"The survival of our democracy depends on it."
Exactly. We don't want the "democracy" do we? We would prefer the "republic".
Are we fishing from the left side of the boat or from the right?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Alex Jones warns of the dangers of Internet censorship   Alex Jones warns of the dangers of Internet censorship I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 5:05 pm

BACK TO SENATE DEMONCRAT CHRIS MURPHY : From Q's 1st drop today. (8-7)

Chris Murphy of Connecticut was one of the two co-authors of HR 5181, affectionately referred to as the Ministry of Truth act.

ROB PORTMAN looks to be the other author.

Info keeps coming:

Rep. Fitzpatrick, Michael G. [R-PA-8]*
Rep. Fitzpatrick, Michael G. [R-PA-8]*
Rep. Young, Todd C. [R-IN-9]*
Rep. Stefanik, Elise M. [R-NY-21]*
Rep. Guthrie, Brett [R-KY-2]*
https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/5181/all-info

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Alex Jones warns of the dangers of Internet censorship   Alex Jones warns of the dangers of Internet censorship I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 7:44 pm

Nigel Farage brought back the term "Internet Bill of Rights' earlier tonite on Fox.
Perhaps that's the recommended path to success.

And btw, did you realize that the Parkland School death toll was '17'?  I don't know as that penetrated my brain b4.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex Jones warns of the dangers of Internet censorship   Alex Jones warns of the dangers of Internet censorship I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex Jones warns of the dangers of Internet censorship
Page 1 of 1