Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PROOF McStain involved in Steele Dossier and More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PROOF McStain involved in Steele Dossier and More Empty
PostSubject: PROOF McStain involved in Steele Dossier and More   PROOF McStain involved in Steele Dossier and More I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 11:36 am

https://t.co/TPhoWcvwoZ       pdf document.

Also names Steele as Director, Orbis Business Intelligence Ltd.

--------

Letter indicating McPoot hit up the Russians for campaign funds: 

PROOF McStain involved in Steele Dossier and More DliVN2EUUAEZ-hz

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: PROOF McStain involved in Steele Dossier and More   PROOF McStain involved in Steele Dossier and More I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 11:53 am

Didn't he say he had no connections to the Foundation?  I believe he did.

PROOF McStain involved in Steele Dossier and More DliVFLBV4AA7k3r

PROOF McStain involved in Steele Dossier and More DliVGTYVAAIA9K2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: PROOF McStain involved in Steele Dossier and More   PROOF McStain involved in Steele Dossier and More I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 12:04 pm

Not a good choice of outfits for someone called 'songbird'.

PROOF McStain involved in Steele Dossier and More DHnH05FUIAA2iQM

Lieberman's hat!  Was this a confessional?

PROOF McStain involved in Steele Dossier and More DHojspBVwAAGVCS

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: PROOF McStain involved in Steele Dossier and More   PROOF McStain involved in Steele Dossier and More I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 12:23 pm

McPuke DID SAY he was not connected to Mc___ Institute:
PROOF McStain involved in Steele Dossier and More DVyyrGAW0AEVbHe

Putting this here because he looks familiar:
He's head of the HUMAN TRAFFICKING DIVISION of the McCain Institute!.. he's a CO-FOUNDER of NCMEC! https://www.mccaininstitute.org/staff/ernie-allen/ …

PROOF McStain involved in Steele Dossier and More DE4DN8RW0AAUS4z

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: PROOF McStain involved in Steele Dossier and More   PROOF McStain involved in Steele Dossier and More I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 12:28 pm

New Q.  R will make 'official' post, because his are better!:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 2a2c4f No.2743167 PROOF McStain involved in Steele Dossier and More Fold
Aug 26 2018 10:46:38 (EST)   Suicide weekend?
Hands up?
[30]
[0:28]
Impossible?
Coincidence?
We are in control.
BIG week ahead.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: PROOF McStain involved in Steele Dossier and More   PROOF McStain involved in Steele Dossier and More I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 6:28 pm

Cindy McPoot money.  (not verified)

From 8chan:
re Cindy McCain plane
This is all I could find so far.
“The plane is a Cessna Citation Excel, a midsize corporate jet that typically seats eight and can fly four hours at a time. It is owned by Hensley & Company, through a holding company, King Aviation. Mrs. McCain is the chairwoman of Hensley, which is one of the country’s biggest distributors of Anheuser-Busch products. Hensley was founded by Mrs. McCain’s father, James Hensley, and her uncle.” - NYT
https:// www.nytimes.com/2008/04/27/us/politics/27plane.html

----
and I read his injuries came from the way he bailed out of the aircraft which was hit?
That he was a terrible pilot?  Never should have been flying.
He caused a fire on an aircraft carrier?
That he was dead last in his class at Annapolis?
When he ran for re-election, he told the Arizona voters he would repeal Obamacare?
barf.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: PROOF McStain involved in Steele Dossier and More   PROOF McStain involved in Steele Dossier and More I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 7:53 pm

More on Cindy:   (I remember when this came out)

Not only was she an addict, but she stole pills from her own charity.
>https://newsone.com/1212/cindy-mccain-was-investigated-by-dea-proof-of-john-mccains-hypocrisy/
"From 1989 to 1992, Cindy McCain was a drug addict. She was addicted to Percoset and Vicodin. Rather than go to a street dealer or doctor shop like Rush Limbaugh, McCain stole pills from the charity she founded. McCain had founded The American Voluntary Medical Team, a relief organization whose purpose was to aid Third World countries."
"The DEA audited her charity and found irregularities which prompted an investigation. A former employee, Tom Gosinski, was the one who tipped off the DEA to check out her organization. Gosinski said he was fired from the organization because he knew too much about Cindy McCain’s drug habit. Gosinski claims McCain would illegally obtain these drugs by using the names of her employees and the charity she founded. So Cindy McCain used pills meant to ease the suffering of starving African children for her own personal drug use."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROOF McStain involved in Steele Dossier and More   PROOF McStain involved in Steele Dossier and More I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PROOF McStain involved in Steele Dossier and More
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: