Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking For The United States In Prophecy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Looking For The United States In Prophecy Empty
PostSubject: Looking For The United States In Prophecy   Looking For The United States In Prophecy I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:19 pm

Looking For The United States In Prophecy, What they say about us "American's always think they are in the middle of everything."

By Nathan Jones

Looking For The United States In Prophecy Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTM7h1-2I6hfO_JpZa7swLQO0qzRj0zOeMgkd1GERBP3V7iFThSHw

On Saturday, April 27, 2013, I was interviewed by host August Rosado of the BlogTalkRadio show Signs of the Times. August is a Bible prophecy teacher and preacher and founder of a ministry called Today in Bible Prophecy. He has and continues to be a personable guest on our television program Christ in Prophecy. He and I spent some time discussing prophetic trends and events that we are seeing occurring today.

August Rosado: Many try to find the United States in Bible prophecy. They'll pull passages like Isaiah 18, and then they'll jump over to Revelation 17-18 and declare that the'vey found America in Bible prophecy. All the biblical scholars back through time never found the United States in Bible prophecy, but some today believe they've finally found America in the Bible.

How do they even come to this conclusion — that they've found America in Bible prophecy? Are there are specific references to the United States in the Bible? Are there general references to America in prophecy? What do you have to say about that?

Nathan Jones: Let's answer your first question: "Why are people always looking for America in Bible prophecy?" It's as if the United States is the only country on the planet. An Australian once wrote me and said, "American's always think they are in the middle of everything." That is so true. We are obsessed with the idea that America is in Bible prophecy.

I think why Americans are so curious about the US being in Bible prophecy is because we interpret Bible prophecy based on current events. What is in the newspapers today? Right now, politically and socially, the United States exerts more power than any other nation.

But, people have a hard time understanding that the Tribulation is a time period unlike any other. The total political systems of the world, the economic systems, the social systems, the religious systems — they will all be vastly different during the Tribulation than they are today.

We can't look at the way the world is currently set up and conclude that today's world is also the world of the Tribulation, because the Bible paints a very different picture of what that future time period will look like than how it presently is arranged.

August, to address your second question: "Where do people get the idea that the United States is in Bible prophecy?" Obviously, the Bible doesn't right out write "The United States of America" or any name similar. It's just not named, so people have to infer it in Scripture.

Isaiah 18 — Tall and Smooth People

The chapters you gave plus some others are the ones that I would have given that people look to. People turn to Isaiah 18 where it talks about a tall and smooth people who are feared far and wide that live in a nation which is powerful and a river divides it. People will then conclude, "Look! The Mississippi separates the United States.

It is a powerful nation. Therefore, Isaiah 18 must be about the United States." But, you've got to look at context whenever you are interpreting Bible prophecy. We must look at the context, and that context is about the land of Cush, which is modern-day Ethiopia. The dividing river is the Nile River. So, Isaiah 18 clearly isn't a prophecy about the United States.

Ezekiel 38 — Village of Tarshish

A second scripture people will turn to find the United States in Bible prophecy is the mention of the village of Tarshish, which is found in Ezekiel 38. Ezekiel 38 concerns the Gog-Magog Battle, when Russia and an outer ring from Israel of Islamic nations will come against Israel.

God will supernaturally destroy this vast army, and then the whole world will know that God is truly on the scene. The supernatural defeat is God's return back in the public's eye again. People will specifically read Ezekiel 38:13, which talks about the merchants of Tarshish and its villages, or young lions, depending on the translation. They will conclude, "Tarshish is England, therefore the young lions must be its colonies: the United States, Canada, Australia, and countries like us."

Of any of the possible biblical reference to the United States in Bible prophecy, I would say that Ezekiel 38:13 is the best possibility. But, then again, we really don't know that Tarshish is England. The people of Ezekiel's time thought the end of the world — Tarshish — was Spain, so that would really make the young lions then the hispanic nations of South and Central America. Therefore, this verse then becomes a hard one to pin on the United States.

Anyway, if Ezekiel 38:13 contains a reference to the United States, the country we are told in that passage sits the battle out and lets Russia and those Islamic nations attack Israel. These young lions sit out the battle and barely give it a protest, which when you think about it, sounds exactly like what our current administration would do.

Revelation 12:13-17 — Great Eagle

The third passage people go to in an attempt to find the United States in Bible prophecy is Revelation 12:13-17. There it talks about a great eagle, and the wings of the great eagle will carry the women Israel into a hiding place. In other words, the United States will step in and protect Israel from the Antichrist. But, we just have to go to Exodus 19:4 to realize the eagle isn't the United States. The eagle is talking about God. God is what protects Israel and takes her out of harm's way.

Again, the United States is not a great force during the Tribulation that will be protecting Israel. As a matter of fact, all the nations of the world during the Tribulation we are told will be against Israel. The United States will be one of them.

Revelation 18 — Babylon the Great

Speaking of the Tribulation, the fourth passage people look to find the United States in end time Bible prophecy would be Revelation 18, which talks about Babylon the Great. As you know, August, there are whole ministries dedicated to trying to prove that the United States is Babylon the Great, this great one-world harlot system that comes against Israel. It truth, it's a religious system as well as the Antichrist's political system.

Again, the United States is one of all the nations set against Israel. It's not the Antichrist's empire that controls the entire world. So, to use that reference is really an attempt to try and pigeon-toe the United States into that Babylon entity. I don't believe that's the case there in Revelation 17-18.

Clearly the Antichrist does not rise out of the United States. He rises out of the revived Roman Empire according to Daniel 9, so therefore I have to conclude that the United States isn't the one world religious or political system of the Tribulation time period.

General Prophecies

I do see the United States in some general prophecies, prophecies that don't state the United States specifically, but would concern the United States. Take for example Isaiah 34:2-3 which declares that all the nations will be judged for their behavior against Israel. Certainly when the United States tries to separate Israel's land and divide it — the Two State Solution — we always seem to get hit by God weather-wise as a reminder not to harm the "apple of God's eye."

Isaiah 34 also talks about all the nations of the world ceasing to exist except Israel during the Millennial Kingdom, though there are some other references to Egypt and Syria bringing tribute to Israel during the Millennial Kingdom in another passage.

If anywhere the United States falls within Bible prophecy, it's where all the nations of the world come against Israel during the Tribulation. At that time the United States will no longer be a friend of Israel anymore. It will be part of the Antichrist's government, and part of his empire.

Whatever form the United States takes during that time period, it one will be part of the Antichrist's empire, and two it will be part of that satanic force that will try to destroy Israel. Unfortunately, that is the destiny of the United States.

August Rosado: Yes, I agree with you there, Nathan.

I was reading the Biblical Archaeology Review magazine. It's one of my favorite magazines for being updated on recent archaeological discoveries. Hershel Shanks did a segment on ancient Tarshish, and he said that archaeologists actually found ancient Tarshish, which is known today as modern-day Tartessos which is in southern Spain.

But, these guys who try to find America in prophecy will say that Tarshish is Great Britain's colonies like Australia and the United States, founded by English speaking immigrants. That just doesn't fit the bill at all. Tarshish is located in southern Spain, not in America, not in Great Britain, and certainly not in Australia.

Getting back to Isaiah 18, these guys who say they have found America there in that prophecy will also say that's America because it says "woe to the lands shadowing with wings," and wings are a symbol of the United States. Then as you said they go to Revelation 12 about the great eagle's wings and conclude that must again be referring to America. The main problem with their interpretation is that these guys allegorize and spiritualize the Bible to make it sound anyway that they want.

http://www.lamblion.us/2013/05/current-prophetic-events-united-states.html
Back to top Go down
onlyoneimage

PostSubject: Re: Looking For The United States In Prophecy   Looking For The United States In Prophecy I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:25 pm

While I respect Nathan jones and David Reagan(founder of lamblion)....America IS Babylon.

First mistake is to think that Babylon is the AC's headquarters. It is NOT. In fact, the bible makes this clear by telling us that the 10 kings who rule for one hour with the beast...DESTROY Babylon because God causes them to. They aren't going to destroy the capital of their leader. The other problem, is this allegory of Babylon. It is a PHYSICAL place. This PHYSICAL place is described in many places...and the ONLY place that geographically can fit the description...is the united states.

It took me awhile to see it...but if you look at ALL of the evidence...you can only come to one conclusion. America is Babylon.
Back to top Go down
onlyoneimage

PostSubject: Re: Looking For The United States In Prophecy   Looking For The United States In Prophecy I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:26 pm

Also...it's rather funny that he accuses others of allegorizing...when clearly he allegorized Babylon by calling it a religious system. It is a NATION, and a CITY. The bible makes that CLEAR.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Looking For The United States In Prophecy   Looking For The United States In Prophecy I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:58 am

America is not Babylon.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Looking For The United States In Prophecy   Looking For The United States In Prophecy I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:11 am

America is not a city on seven hills, it's not responsible for the deaths of the prophets, it does not rank even close to the highest homocide and abortion rates of countries of the world .

She is not the mother of harlots, Catholicism and Protestantism both started in other countries and spread to America.

Really nothing adds up to America. And as countries go, there are far more evil ones than us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For The United States In Prophecy   Looking For The United States In Prophecy I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:25 am

Exodus 19:4 The eagle is talking about God. God is what protects Israel and takes her out of harm's way.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Looking For The United States In Prophecy   Looking For The United States In Prophecy I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:07 am

I agree with DelfI. I think the US is being set up to "take the fall" so to speak as part of the ruse. Its interesting to note that Kenya received its "independence" from the U.K. in 1963. Therefore; if one barry whatever he was calling himself back then, were actually born there his original birth certificate would have been from the British Crown Colony and Protectorate of Kenya and on file in London.

Well at least until Hillary made a trip to their national archives in August 2009 before continuing on to Africa for a two week official visit.
And then there's this:
"An email message mistakenly sent to Newt Gingrich's newsletter list serve Thursday morning told subscribers that President Obama would no doubt win in 2012 and that they should be more worried about Obama's winning in 2016.
That's right, despite the 22nd Amendment, which limits any one person to two presidential terms, the email that went out to Gingrich's readers suggests President Obama would be running again in 2016, and possibly serve through 2020. "
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/errant-email-newt-gingrich-supporters-obama-win/story?id=17618977#.Uad6dqLD_mI

Last edited by quietobserver on Thu May 30, 2013 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional info added)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For The United States In Prophecy   Looking For The United States In Prophecy I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:15 am

Exodus 19:4

New International Version (NIV)

4 ‘You yourselves have seen what I did to Egypt, and how I carried

you on eagles’ wings and brought you to myself.

Looking For The United States In Prophecy MyrodcopyLooking For The United States In Prophecy 899258879
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Looking For The United States In Prophecy   Looking For The United States In Prophecy I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:20 am

Great point Done.

I think we all agree on the fact that Divine Intervention was behind the exodus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For The United States In Prophecy   Looking For The United States In Prophecy I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:29 am

Whoever Babylon ends up being, I didn't care for their pointy-headed, condescending attitude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For The United States In Prophecy   Looking For The United States In Prophecy I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:36 am

quietobserver wrote:
Great point Done.

I think we all agree on the fact that Divine Intervention was behind the exodus.

That's what I believe got into my head 7years ago (Divine Intervention), oh so long ago now. Work so hard to put it all together, and don't like all of what I've seen and found. Love all of what can be found here at this site.Looking For The United States In Prophecy 2104237937
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For The United States In Prophecy   Looking For The United States In Prophecy I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:03 pm

7 Years ago, I new very little of the Bible and Cydonia Mars, and nothing of David Flynn, found his site only months before he passed away, but how well both of the work we have done parallel one another. God did tell me the word was Done and I would find my answers in the Bible, and at Cydonia Mars, and I did as you all know now. So what was told to me by God has come to pass. The Eagle Has Landed!!!Looking For The United States In Prophecy 2958853248
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For The United States In Prophecy   Looking For The United States In Prophecy I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:32 pm

Matthew 21:21 or 33
So Jesus answered and said to them,
“Assuredly, I say to you, if you have
faith and do not doubt, you will not
only do what was Done to the fig tree,
but also if you say to this Mountain, ‘Be
removed and be cast into the sea,’ it will be
Done.

Done's Mountain DM get it?
Looking For The United States In Prophecy Cydoniad1done
CAME TRUE DIDN'T IT!!!
Looking For The United States In Prophecy Cametrue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For The United States In Prophecy   Looking For The United States In Prophecy I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:58 pm

Jeremiah 4:13
“Behold, he shall come up like clouds, And his chariots like a whirlwind. His horses are swifter than eagles. Woe to US, for we are plundered!”
Back to top Go down
onlyoneimage

PostSubject: Re: Looking For The United States In Prophecy   Looking For The United States In Prophecy I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:44 pm

Can I pick on you delfi? Wink

"And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth."-Revelation 17:9

The word MOUNTAIN in this verse is the greek word Oros. While it is translated 3 times as hill...it is translated more than 40 times as mountain. Suppose John wanted to express in the clearest way, what exactly he was describing.....if he meant hills...would he use this word? Or would he pick a word that ACTUALLY means hills rather than mountain?

How about Buonos?

In Luke 3:5 both the word mountain and hill appear. The word mountain is Oros, the word hill is Buonos. Which is more correct for hill? Every time Buonos appears it is translated as hill.

What's more, is that the place called Babylon is described geographically in the old testament.

Jeremiah 50-51

The word that the Lord spake against Babylon and against the land of the Chaldeans by Jeremiah the prophet.

2 Declare ye among the nations, and publish, and set up a standard; publish, and conceal not: say, Babylon is taken, Bel is confounded, Merodach is broken in pieces; her idols are confounded, her images are broken in pieces.

3 For out of the north there cometh up a nation against her, which shall make her land desolate, and none shall dwell therein: they shall remove, they shall depart, both man and beast.

4 In those days, and in that time, saith the Lord, the children of Israel shall come, they and the children of Judah together, going and weeping: they shall go, and seek the Lord their God.

5 They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, saying, Come, and let us join ourselves to the Lord in a perpetual covenant that shall not be forgotten.

6 My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace.

7 All that found them have devoured them: and their adversaries said, We offend not, because they have sinned against the Lord, the habitation of justice, even the Lord, the hope of their fathers.

8 Remove out of the midst of Babylon, and go forth out of the land of the Chaldeans, and be as the he goats before the flocks.

9 For, lo, I will raise and cause to come up against Babylon an assembly of great nations from the north country: and they shall set themselves in array against her; from thence she shall be taken: their arrows shall be as of a mighty expert man; none shall return in vain.

10 And Chaldea shall be a spoil: all that spoil her shall be satisfied, saith the Lord.

11 Because ye were glad, because ye rejoiced, O ye destroyers of mine heritage, because ye are grown fat as the heifer at grass, and bellow as bulls;

12 Your mother shall be sore confounded; she that bare you shall be ashamed: behold, the hindermost of the nations shall be a wilderness, a dry land, and a desert.

13 Because of the wrath of the Lord it shall not be inhabited, but it shall be wholly desolate: every one that goeth by Babylon shall be astonished, and hiss at all her plagues.

14 Put yourselves in array against Babylon round about: all ye that bend the bow, shoot at her, spare no arrows: for she hath sinned against the Lord.

15 Shout against her round about: she hath given her hand: her foundations are fallen, her walls are thrown down: for it is the vengeance of the Lord: take vengeance upon her; as she hath done, do unto her.

16 Cut off the sower from Babylon, and him that handleth the sickle in the time of harvest: for fear of the oppressing sword they shall turn every one to his people, and they shall flee every one to his own land.

17 Israel is a scattered sheep; the lions have driven him away: first the king of Assyria hath devoured him; and last this Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon hath broken his bones.

18 Therefore thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will punish the king of Babylon and his land, as I have punished the king of Assyria.

19 And I will bring Israel again to his habitation, and he shall feed on Carmel and Bashan, and his soul shall be satisfied upon mount Ephraim and Gilead.

20 In those days, and in that time, saith the Lord, the iniquity of Israel shall be sought for, and there shall be none; and the sins of Judah, and they shall not be found: for I will pardon them whom I reserve.

21 Go up against the land of Merathaim, even against it, and against the inhabitants of Pekod: waste and utterly destroy after them, saith the Lord, and do according to all that I have commanded thee.

22 A sound of battle is in the land, and of great destruction.

23 How is the hammer of the whole earth cut asunder and broken! how is Babylon become a desolation among the nations!

24 I have laid a snare for thee, and thou art also taken, O Babylon, and thou wast not aware: thou art found, and also caught, because thou hast striven against the Lord.

25 The Lord hath opened his armoury, and hath brought forth the weapons of his indignation: for this is the work of the Lord God of hosts in the land of the Chaldeans.

26 Come against her from the utmost border, open her storehouses: cast her up as heaps, and destroy her utterly: let nothing of her be left.

27 Slay all her bullocks; let them go down to the slaughter: woe unto them! for their day is come, the time of their visitation.

28 The voice of them that flee and escape out of the land of Babylon, to declare in Zion the vengeance of the Lord our God, the vengeance of his temple.

29 Call together the archers against Babylon: all ye that bend the bow, camp against it round about; let none thereof escape: recompense her according to her work; according to all that she hath done, do unto her: for she hath been proud against the Lord, against the Holy One of Israel.

30 Therefore shall her young men fall in the streets, and all her men of war shall be cut off in that day, saith the Lord.

31 Behold, I am against thee, O thou most proud, saith the Lord God of hosts: for thy day is come, the time that I will visit thee.

32 And the most proud shall stumble and fall, and none shall raise him up: and I will kindle a fire in his cities, and it shall devour all round about him.

33 Thus saith the Lord of hosts; The children of Israel and the children of Judah were oppressed together: and all that took them captives held them fast; they refused to let them go.

34 Their Redeemer is strong; the Lord of hosts is his name: he shall throughly plead their cause, that he may give rest to the land, and disquiet the inhabitants of Babylon.

35 A sword is upon the Chaldeans, saith the Lord, and upon the inhabitants of Babylon, and upon her princes, and upon her wise men.

36 A sword is upon the liars; and they shall dote: a sword is upon her mighty men; and they shall be dismayed.

37 A sword is upon their horses, and upon their chariots, and upon all the mingled people that are in the midst of her; and they shall become as women: a sword is upon her treasures; and they shall be robbed.

38 A drought is upon her waters; and they shall be dried up: for it is the land of graven images, and they are mad upon their idols.

39 Therefore the wild beasts of the desert with the wild beasts of the islands shall dwell there, and the owls shall dwell therein: and it shall be no more inhabited for ever; neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation.

40 As God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah and the neighbour cities thereof, saith the Lord; so shall no man abide there, neither shall any son of man dwell therein.

41 Behold, a people shall come from the north, and a great nation, and many kings shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.

42 They shall hold the bow and the lance: they are cruel, and will not shew mercy: their voice shall roar like the sea, and they shall ride upon horses, every one put in array, like a man to the battle, against thee, O daughter of Babylon.

43 The king of Babylon hath heard the report of them, and his hands waxed feeble: anguish took hold of him, and pangs as of a woman in travail.

44 Behold, he shall come up like a lion from the swelling of Jordan unto the habitation of the strong: but I will make them suddenly run away from her: and who is a chosen man, that I may appoint over her? for who is like me? and who will appoint me the time? and who is that shepherd that will stand before me?

45 Therefore hear ye the counsel of the Lord, that he hath taken against Babylon; and his purposes, that he hath purposed against the land of the Chaldeans: Surely the least of the flock shall draw them out: surely he shall make their habitation desolate with them.

46 At the noise of the taking of Babylon the earth is moved, and the cry is heard among the nations.

Thus saith the Lord; Behold, I will raise up against Babylon, and against them that dwell in the midst of them that rise up against me, a destroying wind;

2 And will send unto Babylon fanners, that shall fan her, and shall empty her land: for in the day of trouble they shall be against her round about.

3 Against him that bendeth let the archer bend his bow, and against him that lifteth himself up in his brigandine: and spare ye not her young men; destroy ye utterly all her host.

4 Thus the slain shall fall in the land of the Chaldeans, and they that are thrust through in her streets.

5 For Israel hath not been forsaken, nor Judah of his God, of the Lord of hosts; though their land was filled with sin against the Holy One of Israel.

6 Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the Lord's vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence.

7 Babylon hath been a golden cup in the Lord's hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad.

8 Babylon is suddenly fallen and destroyed: howl for her; take balm for her pain, if so be she may be healed.

9 We would have healed Babylon, but she is not healed: forsake her, and let us go every one into his own country: for her judgment reacheth unto heaven, and is lifted up even to the skies.

10 The Lord hath brought forth our righteousness: come, and let us declare in Zion the work of the Lord our God.

11 Make bright the arrows; gather the shields: the Lord hath raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes: for his device is against Babylon, to destroy it; because it is the vengeance of the Lord, the vengeance of his temple.

12 Set up the standard upon the walls of Babylon, make the watch strong, set up the watchmen, prepare the ambushes: for the Lord hath both devised and done that which he spake against the inhabitants of Babylon.

13 O thou that dwellest upon many waters, abundant in treasures, thine end is come, and the measure of thy covetousness.

14 The Lord of hosts hath sworn by himself, saying, Surely I will fill thee with men, as with caterpillers; and they shall lift up a shout against thee.

15 He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heaven by his understanding.

16 When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens; and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth: he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.

17 Every man is brutish by his knowledge; every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.

18 They are vanity, the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish.

19 The portion of Jacob is not like them; for he is the former of all things: and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: the Lord of hosts is his name.

20 Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms;

21 And with thee will I break in pieces the horse and his rider; and with thee will I break in pieces the chariot and his rider;

22 With thee also will I break in pieces man and woman; and with thee will I break in pieces old and young; and with thee will I break in pieces the young man and the maid;

23 I will also break in pieces with thee the shepherd and his flock; and with thee will I break in pieces the husbandman and his yoke of oxen; and with thee will I break in pieces captains and rulers.

24 And I will render unto Babylon and to all the inhabitants of Chaldea all their evil that they have done in Zion in your sight, saith the Lord.

25 Behold, I am against thee, O destroying mountain, saith the Lord, which destroyest all the earth: and I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and roll thee down from the rocks, and will make thee a burnt mountain.

26 And they shall not take of thee a stone for a corner, nor a stone for foundations; but thou shalt be desolate for ever, saith the Lord.

27 Set ye up a standard in the land, blow the trumpet among the nations, prepare the nations against her, call together against her the kingdoms of Ararat, Minni, and Ashchenaz; appoint a captain against her; cause the horses to come up as the rough caterpillers.

28 Prepare against her the nations with the kings of the Medes, the captains thereof, and all the rulers thereof, and all the land of his dominion.

29 And the land shall tremble and sorrow: for every purpose of the Lord shall be performed against Babylon, to make the land of Babylon a desolation without an inhabitant.

30 The mighty men of Babylon have forborn to fight, they have remained in their holds: their might hath failed; they became as women: they have burned her dwellingplaces; her bars are broken.

31 One post shall run to meet another, and one messenger to meet another, to shew the king of Babylon that his city is taken at one end,

32 And that the passages are stopped, and the reeds they have burned with fire, and the men of war are affrighted.

33 For thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; The daughter of Babylon is like a threshingfloor, it is time to thresh her: yet a little while, and the time of her harvest shall come.

34 Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon hath devoured me, he hath crushed me, he hath made me an empty vessel, he hath swallowed me up like a dragon, he hath filled his belly with my delicates, he hath cast me out.

35 The violence done to me and to my flesh be upon Babylon, shall the inhabitant of Zion say; and my blood upon the inhabitants of Chaldea, shall Jerusalem say.

36 Therefore thus saith the Lord; Behold, I will plead thy cause, and take vengeance for thee; and I will dry up her sea, and make her springs dry.

37 And Babylon shall become heaps, a dwellingplace for dragons, an astonishment, and an hissing, without an inhabitant.

38 They shall roar together like lions: they shall yell as lions' whelps.

39 In their heat I will make their feasts, and I will make them drunken, that they may rejoice, and sleep a perpetual sleep, and not wake, saith the Lord.

40 I will bring them down like lambs to the slaughter, like rams with he goats.

41 How is Sheshach taken! and how is the praise of the whole earth surprised! how is Babylon become an astonishment among the nations!

42 The sea is come up upon Babylon: she is covered with the multitude of the waves thereof.

43 Her cities are a desolation, a dry land, and a wilderness, a land wherein no man dwelleth, neither doth any son of man pass thereby.

44 And I will punish Bel in Babylon, and I will bring forth out of his mouth that which he hath swallowed up: and the nations shall not flow together any more unto him: yea, the wall of Babylon shall fall.

45 My people, go ye out of the midst of her, and deliver ye every man his soul from the fierce anger of the Lord.

46 And lest your heart faint, and ye fear for the rumour that shall be heard in the land; a rumour shall both come one year, and after that in another year shall come a rumour, and violence in the land, ruler against ruler.

47 Therefore, behold, the days come, that I will do judgment upon the graven images of Babylon: and her whole land shall be confounded, and all her slain shall fall in the midst of her.

48 Then the heaven and the earth, and all that is therein, shall sing for Babylon: for the spoilers shall come unto her from the north, saith the Lord.

49 As Babylon hath caused the slain of Israel to fall, so at Babylon shall fall the slain of all the earth.

50 Ye that have escaped the sword, go away, stand not still: remember the Lord afar off, and let Jerusalem come into your mind.

51 We are confounded, because we have heard reproach: shame hath covered our faces: for strangers are come into the sanctuaries of the Lord's house.

52 Wherefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will do judgment upon her graven images: and through all her land the wounded shall groan.

53 Though Babylon should mount up to heaven, and though she should fortify the height of her strength, yet from me shall spoilers come unto her, saith the Lord.

54 A sound of a cry cometh from Babylon, and great destruction from the land of the Chaldeans:

55 Because the Lord hath spoiled Babylon, and destroyed out of her the great voice; when her waves do roar like great waters, a noise of their voice is uttered:

56 Because the spoiler is come upon her, even upon Babylon, and her mighty men are taken, every one of their bows is broken: for the Lord God of recompences shall surely requite.

57 And I will make drunk her princes, and her wise men, her captains, and her rulers, and her mighty men: and they shall sleep a perpetual sleep, and not wake, saith the King, whose name is the Lord of hosts.

58 Thus saith the Lord of hosts; The broad walls of Babylon shall be utterly broken, and her high gates shall be burned with fire; and the people shall labour in vain, and the folk in the fire, and they shall be weary.

59 The word which Jeremiah the prophet commanded Seraiah the son of Neriah, the son of Maaseiah, when he went with Zedekiah the king of Judah into Babylon in the fourth year of his reign. And this Seraiah was a quiet prince.

60 So Jeremiah wrote in a book all the evil that should come upon Babylon, even all these words that are written against Babylon.

61 And Jeremiah said to Seraiah, When thou comest to Babylon, and shalt see, and shalt read all these words;

62 Then shalt thou say, O Lord, thou hast spoken against this place, to cut it off, that none shall remain in it, neither man nor beast, but that it shall be desolate for ever.

63 And it shall be, when thou hast made an end of reading this book, that thou shalt bind a stone to it, and cast it into the midst of Euphrates:

64 And thou shalt say, Thus shall Babylon sink, and shall not rise from the evil that I will bring upon her: and they shall be weary. Thus far are the words of Jeremiah.

Want to know what the 2nd largest jewish nation in the world is? USA. The mass exodus of jewish people from Babylon is coming. Psalm 83 will spark it off....and then they will go.
Back to top Go down
888hisword

PostSubject: Re: Looking For The United States In Prophecy   Looking For The United States In Prophecy I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 4:22 pm

I have no desire for America to be the end time Babylon the
Great. Nevertheless, is there any other entity that fits?

Whoever or whatever it is MUST fulfill all the identifying
verses. Not just some. Here are some and perhaps not all of the identifiers:

1. It is a land beyond Ethopia, (i.e. to the west of
Ethopia.)

Isaiah 18:1

2. It sends
ambassadors by the sea. Has a large navy. A people terrible from their
beginning. And has a lot of rivers running through it.

Isaiah 18:2

3. Treacherous dealers deal treacherously. Think of wall
street banks

Isaiah 21:2

4. Has lots of idols

Isaiah 21:9

5. She, the nation, is called the daughter of Babylon.

Isaiah 47:1

6. She shows no mercy (eventually) to both Christians and
Jews. And deals poorly with the aged. The healthcare might be very hard on them
among other things.

Isaiah 47:6

7. She is given to selfish pleasures, lots of consumers who
love to buy stuff who care nothing for fear of the Lord and thinks she is the
lone superpower on earth and that nothing can take her down.

Isaiah 47:9

8. She does lots of evil behind the scenes and thinks she
can not be found out while she enjoys her superpower status. There are other
verses indicating that her evil will be found out and exposed.

Isaiah 47:10

9. From her beginning, she has had an element of satanic
evil planning her course. She loves astrology and all occult.

Isaiah 47:12-13

10. She has a lot of Jews who will leave her and go to
Israel.

Jeremiah 50:4-6

11. She destroys the goodly, godly part of her and the
population becomes fat.

Jeremiah 50:11

12. She has a mother. That leaves out Iraq and Rome. Think
England.

Jeremiah 50:12

13. She has a lot of farmland.

Jeremiah 50:16

14. She is known as the hammer of the whole earth. Has a
great military and bases all over the earth.

Jeremiah 50:23

15. She strives against the Lord.

Jeremiah 50:24

16. She has an utmost border and lots of warehouses of
stuff.

Jeremiah 50:26

17. She has a lot of cows and must therefore eat a lot of
beef.

Jeremiah 50:27

18. Mentioned again that the Jews and perhaps Christians
leave at her destruction her for Israel.

Jeremiah 50:28

19. She is proud against the Lord and especially Jesus Christ.

Jeremiah 50:29

20. She has a massive army.

Jeremiah 50:30

21. Again mentioned that she oppresses Jews and perhaps
Christians.

Jeremiah 50:33

22. She is noted as a country of liars.

Jeremiah 50:36

23. She is a melting pot of nations.

Jeremiah 50:37

24. She has a terrific drought on her formerly abundant
waters. She has many idols and is mad upon those idols.

Jeremiah 50:38

25. When she is finally attacked, her king, president will
be terrified when he hears about it.

Jeremiah 50:43

26. A destroying wind comes against her. Tornadoes.
Hurricanes etc. And perhaps nuclear fire.

Jeremiah 51:1

27. Terrorists come
and make trouble in this country prior to her end.

Jeremiah 51:2

28 She was once godly but now evil and filling the earth
with her filth.

Jeremiah 51:7

29. God would have spared her but she will not repent. She
only gets worse until there is no remedy.

Jeremiah 51:9

30. She has or had lots of waters, rivers, lakes, and
aquifers. And lots of natural resources and is filled with covetousness.

Jeremiah 51:13

31. Lots of enemies will come across her borders.

Jeremiah 51:14

32. God specifically mentions he will repay to this country
ALL the evil done to Israel and/or His people.

Jeremiah 51:24

33. God states he is firmly against this nation that destroys
all the earth. Think of all the ways she
manages to destroy through war, porno, drugs, tv, banking, gmo’s, chemtrails,
abortion etc.

Jeremiah 51:25

34. At the time of her destruction, her military will fail.

Jeremiah 51:30

35. She shall betray Israel

Jeremiah 51:35

36. Again it is mentioned that her water sources will be
dried up.

Jeremiah 51:36

37. The country that was once the praise of the whole earth
is finally destroyed.

Jeremiah 51:41

38. Eventually the entire continent is submerged beneath the
sea.

Jeremiah 51:42

39. When it is destroyed, no more will the nations go there
to the UN

Jeremiah 51:44

40. Prior to her destruction, she will have civil
disturbances.

Jeremiah 51:46

41. One more time it is stated that she is paid back for
allowing many in Israel to be slain.

Jeremiah 51:49

42. This country has allowed strangers to come into the
Lord’s house. She has allowed the unsaved to contaminate Christianity.

Jeremiah 51:51

43. Her spaced based weapons won’t save her.

Jeremiah 51:53

44. Her great voice and ruling over the nations is broken.

Jeremiah 51:55

45. All her weapons are destroyed, her military wiped out.

Jeremiah 51:56

46. Her so-called wise men, rulers, congress etc die and
sleep a perpetual sleep until the white throne judgment.

Jeremiah 51:57

47. At her end, the fire throughout the entire country can
not be put out.

Jeremiah 51:58

48. She has caused all nations to drink her filth.

Revelation 14:8

49. This great whore nation sits on many waters. She is
surrounded by water on many sides and has/had many rivers, lakes, aquifers etc.

Revelation 17:1

50. All the nations of the earth have committed fornication
with her. Her influence is great with her filthy music, financial instruments,
abortion, porno, drugs, tv programming etc has polluted the earth.

Revelation 17:2

51. She has a statue in the New York harbor called Liberty
which is nothing more than Ashtarte, Isis who was the patron saint of the
original Babylon who was the mother of harlots who created the first false
religion. That religion stated that the way to remit sin was by having sex with
her. Hence the fornication. This Liberty in the NY harbor is ultimately liberty from God.

52. Ultimately she is responsible for the deaths of all the
saints and martyrs of the earth as Jerusalem was responsible for all the deaths
from Able to Zechariah in Jesus’ day. This is from God’s point of view because
she had so much responsibility in the earth as the lone super power who did so
much evil, especially in her later end.

Revelation 17:6

53. She sits on the 7 continents of the earth as the lone
ruler. Mountain in this case is not referring to hill but can mean large land
masses.

Revelation 17:9

54. The woman is a city or rather city/state that rules over
the earth in the end times. She is not a religion but a nation. A lone
superpower since the end of ww2.

Revelation 17:18

55. She will have exactly 70 years rule as the lone super
power.

Jeremiah 25:11

56. The country will be overrun by devils, demons because
the people are so reprobate.

We are seeing this more and more.

Revelation 18:2

57. Because she is the greatest consumer nation on the
earth, the merchants of the earth are made rich selling to her. And what she
exports to the rest of the world is filth.

Revelation 18:3

58. Because her sin is so great, she receives a double
destruction.

Revelation 18:6

59. Because she thought she was invincible and hath
glorified herself, her plagues come in one day.

Revelation 18:7-8

60. The merchants will mourn when she is gone because the
entire financial framework crumbles and the greatest consumer nation is no more
who bought all these various items. Through her harlotry she bought the souls
of men around the earth to destruction.

Revelation 18:11-15

61. She clothed herself with a flag of red (scarlet), white
(fine linen) and blue (purple).

Revelation 18:16

62. She has deep water seaports where the merchants of the
earth bring their wares that she used to buy. They look from her ships near her
ports and see her burning.

Revelation 18:17-19

63. No more Broadway, no more manufacturing, no more rock,
rap and such, no more electricity. No more people. For her end is come. Her
multinational companies are even harmed by her sudden fall. By her sorcery were
all nations deceived.

Revelation 18:22-23

64. Her blood curse is mentioned one more time.

Revelation 18:24

There are more verses one could look at but these should
convey the picture.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Looking For The United States In Prophecy   Looking For The United States In Prophecy I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:14 pm

I'm not arguing on behalf of this angle or this article, but I did find it fascinating. Especially since the muslim magical rock sits exactly 666 nm from the temple mount (thank you David Flynn)

When it comes to Mystery Babylon, the common theory among many Protestant theologians is to equate it with Rome since according to them Rome is the city of seven hills. Others even equate it with actual Iraq itself since Iraq was where the original Babylon resided. Years ago, several books were even written on Saddam Hussein who supposedly was rebuilding Babylon, and Christians gulped up the books without truly examining the evidence. Saddam was simply rebuilding a tourist attraction where Nineveh once stood. The project was later abandoned, and Saddam died on the gallows and all these prophecy books with him.
But when presenting a multitude of biblical evidence, people still angrily deny it because they etched in their minds a verse or two they say prove it’s still Rome while adhering to a centuries-old theory initiated by Martin Luther. That plus the fact today’s Catholics do not bite. In fact, a clue to the real Babylon was just presented in an article by WND’s Aaron Klein when he stated: “Forces in the Persian Gulf and Arab intelligence services have noted the establishment of Iranian missile launch sites aimed in the direction of Saudi Arabia and Qatar, according to Egyptian and Jordanian intelligence officials speaking to WND
Yet no one in the prophecy arena even raised a red flag about the significance of this report; Iran (biblical Elam) must destroy Arabia. In Isaiah 21:9, Isaiah levels a prophetic oracle against Babylon using the same announcement in Revelation 18:1-2 and Revelation 14:8: “Babylon is fallen, is fallen”:
“The burden against Dumah” (Isaiah 21:11)
“The burden against Arabia” (Isaiah 21:13)
“All the glory of Kedar will fail” (Isaiah 21:16).
These are all in Arabia, which is destroyed by Iran “Elam” (Isaiah 21:2).
There has been an immense oversight by many in the field of biblical eschatology: When it comes to the destruction of end-days Babylon, Scripture makes no mention of any of the ancient Babylonian cities – Nineveh, Ur, Babel, Erech, Accad, Sumer, Assur, Calneh, Mari, Karana, Ellpi, Eridu, Kish, or Tikrit. Rather, all the literal references in Scripture are in Arabia.
The use “MOTHER OF HARLOTS,” while it is commonly attributed to the Vatican’s Mariology as the worship of Ishtar, history records that the worship of Ishtar “Kilili,” or “Queen of Harlots,” originated from Arabia, not Rome [Patricia Turner and Charles Russell Coulter, Dictionary of Ancient Deities, page 242, Ishtar, Oxford University Press US, 2001]. In fact, when Muslims roam roundabout the black stone, it is a throwback to the worship of Ishtar whom they called Athtar and Allat.
When it comes to the Harlot woman, the Ka’ba is a perfect match; the black tarp is considered by Muslims a woman’s dress (kiswa), as Edward Gibbons elaborated: “The kiswa of the magnificent Ka’ba is what is used for clothing of a [virtuous] covering, on top of it, it is written, the Kaaba’s dressing, meaning ‘we have dressed her her dress.” ["The Decline and Fall of The Roman Empire, Volume 6, Chap. 1] Everything that describes the harlot fits the Ka’ba: dress, pearls, jewels, gold, silver and even the blasphemies etched in silver threads with golden inlays across her attire. Just the doors of the Ka’ba alone has 280 kilograms of pure gold.
The reference to a prostitute in Revelation 17, the “Whore of Babylon,” is no coincidence: “And the woman (whore) was arrayed in purple and scarlet color” (v. 17) resembles the near copulating with the Ka’ba’s Black Stone, which historically was dedicated to Aphrodite, the prostitute goddess that was called “Aphrodite Porne” (Aphrodite the Prostitute). “The goddess adorned in purple” is similar to the depictions given in Revelation 17:4, while the Ka’ba has a scarlet inner garment.
John of Damascus notes, “After the Hajj was preformed by Muhammad, the ‘rubbing and kissing the [of the Black Stone] … was extremely passionate.’” Muslim tradition even perpetuates the blasphemy that, “Abraham had sexual intercourse with Hagar on it” (Sahas. Heresy, pages 88-89). Francis Burton (Vol. 3, page 295) writes regarding the Ka’ba, “The part of the cover (Kiswa), covering the door, is called [a Burka] just like the veil the Arabic women are wearing in front of their face … in fact, Arab mystics even compare the Ka’ba to a virgin, adorned with her finest wedding dress.” Even today during their Hajj pilgrimage, Muslims kiss, rub and caress the Black Rock.
Furthermore, it is impossible to even consider that Isaiah 21 was regarding a historic battle between Persia and ancient Babylon since the multiple references throughout are not connected to ancient Iraq but to Kedar, Tema, Dedan and Dumah, which is in Saudi Arabia near Yathrib (Medina) and today is known as “Dumat el-Jandal.” Dumah, one of the sons of Ishmael, is also associated with Edom and Seir in Isaiah 21:11. It is believed by many that Kedar, Ishmael’s sons, is the line from which Muhammad descended.
Even Muslims recognize this when they read Isaiah 21; they see Isaiah 21:14-15 as the story of Muhammad when the Muslims emigrated from Mecca to Medina (Tema) in which they were fed and rescued from the sword. No Westerner was able to interpret:
“The inhabitants of the land of Tema brought water to him that was thirsty, they prevented with their bread him that fled. For they fled from the swords, from the drawn sword, and from the bent bow, and from the grievousness of war.”
The Bible depicts that in this time, it will not be like the time when Muhammad fled; all Arabia, including the Glory of Kedar (Mecca), will be destroyed. How else can anyone interpret: “No Arab will pitch his tent there, no shepherd will rest his flocks there” (Isaiah 13:20)? Arabs pitch tents in Arabia, not Rome. The ultimate fulfillment of this verse is the destruction of the last-days Babylon. We know this because the passage speaks about “the day of the Lord” (v. 9) with the “heavens not giving light” (v. 10). This is not historical, but end-times related.
Then we have the Red Sea: “The earth is moved at the noise of their fall, at the cry the noise thereof was heard in the Red Sea” (Jeremiah 49:21). Red Sea is a geographic indicator as to where the last-days Babylon will be located. Look at Mecca on any map and you will see that it sits near the Red Sea. Some may object that Jeremiah 49 is speaking about Edom, which was primarily located in modern-day Jordan. Yet in Ezekiel 25 “Edom” stretches from Teman (Yemen) to Dedan (Saudi Arabia)” (v. 13). Greater Edom included all of the west coast of the Arabian Peninsula.
Notice the description of her destruction: “‘As Sodom and Gomorrah were overthrown, along with their neighboring towns,’ says the LORD, ‘so no one will live there; no man will dwell in it’” (Jeremiah 49:18).
It is no wonder why Iran is focused on Saudi Arabia, since the Bible predicted that the harlot is destroyed by the beast she rides, that is, the nations she deceived with her spiritual harlotry – Islam

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/mystery-babylon-is-mecca-not-vatican/#Ytjy7rZsH9V5LzOk.99
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For The United States In Prophecy   Looking For The United States In Prophecy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 12:16 pm

(Chaldeans) I grow-up in Chalmette, La= Some people calling us Chaldeans.

Looking For The United States In Prophecy Usapyramid5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For The United States In Prophecy   Looking For The United States In Prophecy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 12:19 pm

X marks the spot 1630nm from Washington DC Monument, all real facts.
Looking For The United States In Prophecy 51208
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For The United States In Prophecy   Looking For The United States In Prophecy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 12:27 pm

I say David got some of it right also.

Looking For The United States In Prophecy Gabraltar2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For The United States In Prophecy   Looking For The United States In Prophecy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking For The United States In Prophecy
Page 1 of 1