Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cute and Funny Animal video's

Go down 
+7
Kitiara
Internet Pilgrim
Spyro
researcher
Dove
Jrcole
Delfi
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Cute and Funny Animal video's Empty
PostSubject: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:09 am

I'll start with my favorite, the drunken raccoon.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:24 am

Back to top Go down
Jrcole

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:21 am

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=341089419264801&set=vb.100000912381450&type=2&theater
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:56 am

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:47 pm

Do not like it! Nope, nope, nope!

Jrcole-the one you posted is hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:54 pm

hilarious
Jrcole wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=341089419264801&set=vb.100000912381450&type=2&theater

This is Hysterical!!!! Rofl It almost makes yuo feel sorry for the poor doggy, but if you mess with cats...... Ask my labs, they respect the cat! chuckle

I can't watch this too often it upsets the girls. lol!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:01 pm

Dove wrote:
Do not like it! Nope, nope, nope!

ha ha! That's awesome! what a cute little dog! I wish I had thought of that when Giblet was in her chewing stage, my coffee table might not be so oh, how should I say it..... "diminished in value" Smile
Back to top Go down
Jrcole

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:13 am

http://www.godvine.com/Best-Compilation-Video-of-Babies-Laughing-at-Dogs-2905.html
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:53 am

Reminds me of us. "Look what I found!" " I'm going back in,i smell a rabbit!"
WAIT! more coffee more coffee more coffee OK. GO!

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:18 am

Dove wrote:
Reminds me of us. "Look what I found!" " I'm going back in,i smell a rabbit!"
WAIT! more coffee more coffee more coffee OK. GO!

hilarious
The truth about how crop circles are formed.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:30 am

Quote :
The truth about how crop circles are formed.

lol!
And to think of all the years we've wasted trying to figure these things out.
DOH!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:15 pm

Jrcole wrote:
http://www.godvine.com/Best-Compilation-Video-of-Babies-Laughing-at-Dogs-2905.html

This is sooo cute! Now we know why God made dogs. Smile
I've tried for an hour to find a way to embed this. godvine doesn't give a code that I can find. If anyone knows, please tell me! Smile
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:28 pm

Found it on yt, just because you want it! I love you

Now to go find the other one of the dog and cat that I just love.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:41 pm

Got it! There is a 'embed' button under some videos on Facebook.
That opens a box to a long code. Just cc and paste right into our post message
box. No buttons required. cheers

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:05 pm

Thanks Dovie! It's so cute! Cute and Funny Animal video's 2091175655 I'm still trying to figure Godvine out but I can't find a code to work with!
Back to top Go down
Spyro

Spyro

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:23 pm

Curiosity is the inheritance of mankind. Frequently we want to know something only because it needs to be kept secret.

Just as luck appears in three so does misfortune. Because you don't want to see it, you don't see it coming. Even if you notice it you don't say anything, and if you're told you don't listen. Then boom, the end comes. In our world, if you miss the first sign you're dead let alone all three signs

My blog: http://timeisdistance.blogspot.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:25 pm

Quote :
I hate to be a killjoy, but rabid raccoons act exactly that way also, lurching from side to side as they try to walk - and they're not afraid of humans then either. Rabid raccoons are a problem where I live so I've seen more than one of them and keep an eye out so my dog/cats don't get near them. It's cute on film since he may be drunk from fermented berries but if you'd see one in real life, stay away!

I love the two dogs though, the baby flipper & the crybaby chased by the cat. Wonderful stuff. You've all seen the mean kitty, right?
I've got a playlist of animal videos on my youtube channel, if you'd like to see more of them.

Internet Pilgrim's Youtube Playlist

Try this one:

Last edited by Delfi on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:16 pm

Dove wrote:
D "Look what I found!" " I'm going back in,i smell a rabbit!"
WAIT! Cute and Funny Animal video's 1412698609 Cute and Funny Animal video's 1412698609 Cute and Funny Animal video's 1412698609 OK. GO!

Dove,
I don't belong to Facebook but I'd like to save this one too to watch again & share. Do you know if it's on youtube somewhere? The music is perfect for it. He looks like he's so happy & having such a good time. You can't help but smile watching him. And the cat chasing dog one - you mentioned you were looking for it also. Did you find it there?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:53 am

Hi I.P. Welcome back! So glad things have turned for you.

Let's see. re: Facebook. You might be able to view the video without having an
account, just by clicking on the link. I finally signed on to FB but don't post there
at all. That's how I got the dog crying about the cat, and the dog in the field.

There was an 'embed' link under those videos.
The one on Godvine, I took the title to and then looked thru youtube till I found it.

I just did a yt search for 'dog leaps through wheat field" and found it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YmXdeRXqv8

And, that video was also at dogwork.com, but I couldn't find it there.
They have LOTS of animal vids though.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:23 am

For the Birds

Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:37 am

Cute kittens

Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:49 am

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:16 pm

Kitiara, those video's are great! I especially loved the Pixar and the little kitty with the apples. Cute and Funny Animal video's 591997060

I love Pixar, can you believe they've been around for 25 yrs? Time flies by like magic!
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:31 pm

Thanks, Dove. Glad to be back- I missed all of you guys. I love you
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:50 am

Delfi wrote:

I love Pixar, can you believe they've been around for 25 yrs?

It's hard to believe it's been that long!
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:51 am

Grumpy Cat just wants to sleep!

Back to top Go down
hardamber

hardamber

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:14 pm

Internet Pilgrim wrote:
Quote :
[color=white]I hate to be a killjoy, but rabid raccoons act exactly that way also, lurching from side to side as they try to walk - and they're not afraid of humans then either. Rabid raccoons are a problem where I live so I've seen more than one of them and keep an eye out so my dog/cats don't get near them. It's cute on film since he may be drunk from fermented berries but if you'd see one in real life, stay away!

The drunken raccoon is not rabid or drunk. He has distemper, which is treatable. I rescued a baby raccoon who's whole family died and she was the only one left. It left her with a weakness in her hind quarters but she was bright and funny after she regained her health. She is now living out her life 1,000 miles away from me with a man who has a zoo permit and he does educational exhibits with non-releasable raccoons. I had her for two years.

Here is a picture of "Cookie." Cute and Funny Animal video's 6734468593_52918e6177_m
Back to top Go down
hardamber

hardamber

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:19 pm

My all time favorite animal video.
Back to top Go down
hardamber

hardamber

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:26 pm

Here are some drunk animals.
Back to top Go down
hardamber

hardamber

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:32 pm

Drunk Monkeys. lol
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:45 pm

hardamber wrote:
The drunken raccoon is not rabid or drunk. He has
distemper, which is treatable. I rescued a baby raccoon who's whole
family died and she was the only one left.

How did you know it had distemper rather than rabies? Before having a vet see it, I mean? I never would get close enough to find out. There are notices posted at all of the vet offices here about the number of them found rabid recently though the state puts out bait with rabies vaccine around the area. That doesn't guarantee that they'll all find it though. I've called the local state game commission office when one was in the yard & they just said to take care of it ourselves when we find one- then take the head to the city to have it tested, etc. No, thanks. I just call my neighbor, a retired cop, to come & shoot it. They're dangerous even after they're dead if they're rabid & I'm terrified one of my animals will encounter one. And even with vaccines my pets aren't totally protected. Raccoons are cute one on one but I've had crowds of them on my porch, coming after the food left outside for the stray cats & they fight, make a mess, and in general become nuisances. You found the ideal placement for yours. There aren't too many people that have a license for wildlife.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:11 pm

Oh that's sad, Sad I feel bad now for laughing at it, I just thought it was the fermented berries... down
Back to top Go down
hardamber

hardamber

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:23 pm

Internet Pilgrim wrote:
hardamber wrote:
The drunken raccoon is not rabid or drunk. He has
distemper, which is treatable. I rescued a baby raccoon who's whole
family died and she was the only one left.

How did you know it had distemper rather than rabies? Before having a vet see it, I mean? I never would get close enough to find out. There are notices posted at all of the vet offices here about the number of them found rabid recently though the state puts out bait with rabies vaccine around the area. That doesn't guarantee that they'll all find it though. I've called the local state game commission office when one was in the yard & they just said to take care of it ourselves when we find one- then take the head to the city to have it tested, etc. No, thanks. I just call my neighbor, a retired cop, to come & shoot it. They're dangerous even after they're dead if they're rabid & I'm terrified one of my animals will encounter one. And even with vaccines my pets aren't totally protected. Raccoons are cute one on one but I've had crowds of them on my porch, coming after the food left outside for the stray cats & they fight, make a mess, and in general become nuisances. You found the ideal placement for yours. There aren't too many people that have a license for wildlife.

The best advice I can give anyone who sees a sick raccoon is to call a rehabber. These selfless people have devoted their lives to rehabbing wild animals so they can be released again, or if they need a permanent safe place to live, they provide that too.

A rabid raccoon is seldom seen by humans. If you are concerned about your animals getting rabies, I hope you have them all vaccinated. I get my horses and cow vaccinated for rabies along with my dog and raccoon. If I did rehabbing, I would also have a rabies vaccine. Most rehabbers have the vaccine and do not charge a dime to come and get a sick coonie.

I never planned on falling in love with raccoons, I unwillingly got stuck with two babies several years ago and we struck up a relationship that lasted the summer. They were intelligent, playful and very entertaining. They taught my whole family a lot. When they were gone, I found myself really missing them. I have managed to raise three other babies since then.

I am in a raccoon rescue group online that has over 350 members. We are a passionate group of flakey people who just love these little guys. You wouldn't believe what kinds of lives some of these non releasable raccoons have. These people revolve their whole lives around their furry friends and trying to help as many as they can be returned to the wild.

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:23 pm

Back to top Go down
hardamber

hardamber

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:29 pm

Delfi, there are drunken raccoon videos on youtube. So don't feel bad.

This raccoon exhibited classic signs of distemper. It makes them walk like they have cerebral palsy.

My survivor still walks like that in her hind quarters. She is unable to climb trees, but can hop and run still. She is so funny to watch playing around. I used to tease her all the time. I was never able to get her little hop thing she does on video. The lighting was never good enough because she would only come out and play like that during the evening. My living room was never bright enough.
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:37 pm

hardamber wrote:
]The best advice I can give anyone who sees a sick raccoon is to call a rehabber. These selfless people have devoted their lives to rehabbing wild animals so they can be released again, or if they need a permanent safe place to live, they provide that too.

A rabid raccoon is seldom seen by humans. If you are concerned about your animals getting rabies, I hope you have them all vaccinated.

My animals that go outside are vaccinated but that doesn't totally guarantee their safety, the vet tells me. There are few rehabbers here unfortunately. But I have to disagree about them coming near humans. They will appear in the yard in the daytime (which is unheard of for a normal raccoon.) And they're confused, etc. when rabid. I've seen one stand in the middle of the road and I drove up to it, shouted out the car window, honked the horn at it & it just continued to wobble around the centerline- on a country road, true, but one with substantial traffic for a rural area. All of their normal instinct are gone when they're rabid- and a rabid animal will attack. Healthy ones will fight among themselves over food but they won't touch the cats on the porch normally, even with food as the prize. It's just not safe to take a chance (at least around here) if you come across one that behaves like that- if they're allowed to live, they'll spread it also. Better to off one that may only be ill with something else than take a chance & have it spreading or have my pets attacked, as sad as that seems.
Back to top Go down
hardamber

hardamber

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:47 pm

If the coon was wobbling on the center line of a road...my first thought would have been hit by a car not Rabies...Raccoons do come out during the day to forage when it is really cold and they aren't finding enough at night or a Mama with babies will also forage during the day.

I have seen plenty of raccoons during the daytime and it wasn't because they were sick. The coon I have now lives in my barn and when I go out there she almost always comes out and plays with me. She loves to nibble at my "fleas."
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:51 pm

..............................hilarious
hardamber wrote:
Here are some drunk animals.

Now that's funny! thank you very much
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:01 pm

hardamber wrote:
If the coon was wobbling on the center line of a road...my first thought would have been hit by a car not Rabies...Raccoons do come out during the day to forage when it is really cold and they aren't finding enough at night or a Mama with babies will also forage during the day.

I have seen plenty of raccoons during the daytime and it wasn't because they were sick. The coon I have now lives in my barn and when I go out there she almost always comes out and plays with me. She loves to nibble at my "fleas."

We had a coon when I was little, she lived inside too until spring came, she was old enough to leave then and we never saw her again. We also had an orphan skunk, he was tiny when we got him and he was the sweetest little guy, just like a kitten. He was really like a tiny bear but he loved to be held and followed you wherever you went.

When he got older, he turned into Pepe Lepew. Not the pew part, he really didn't stink at all but the Amore part, he chased the cat wanting to make ze sweet love, oui? All the time. When he grew up and left home I was very sad. I'm sure the cat wasn't. lol!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:13 pm

chuckle times 20!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:19 pm

hardamber wrote:

You're very fortunate you don't live here in Pennsylvania. It would be nice to see them around without feeling a bit anxious. The one in the road hadn't been hit- it was obvious seeing him & I tried for several minutes to chase him off into the woods- without leaving the car, naturally. And the last one in the yard was at high noon, mid-summer. Very unusual - at least I haven't seen that before. I know it sounds harsh to call & have them offed, but there's just too much to risk. Not just my own pets, but the strays (sometimes with kittens following) come to my porch to eat (until I can catch them & have them neutered, then hopefully placed in homes. For instance, I had a mama with 2, month-old baby kittens come to stay last year.) Unfortunately, I couldn't find a home for them so they moved inside the first day of hunting season - and Grace, Wally & Nessie are still here. It would be disastrous for them to catch it. And when you see large notices posted at all of the vet offices locally, you know you can't take any chances. There's enough of them that are killed & tested that they know there's a fairly large number across several counties. (There are lots here that aren't rabid also and to let them wander around puts all the others at risk too - if they haven't found the bait set out by the State.)

I know what you mean about having special wild animals that you bond with because they've been injured, etc. I too, have a hard time letting go when they're well. And though they have rehabbers for certain animals, there aren't a lot of them. I've learned never to call the Game Commission anymore about injured animals though. I found a hawk with a broken wing & after seeing him on the median, we drove home with him in a small box on my lap. I called & they were supposed to take him for treatment/care but instead they destroyed him. I was so angry - if they weren't going to take him to a wildlife vet or rehabber, they should've just let me keep him until he was well enough to fly again. And then the coon thing- telling me to kill & behead it myself, then pay to have it tested. Our government at work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:40 am

I was driving on a dirt road in Arizona about 10 miles north of the Mexican border when I saw what I thought was a javelina. Javelina seldom appear in singles, so I slowed in order to see where the rest of the herd was. I didn't see any more animals, but as I neared this one, I noticed that its rump was too rounded and furry to be a wild pig. The closest thing to this would have been a black bear, which were numerous in the nearby mountains, but this one was a reddish brown. I slowed to a stop when I saw that this animal had a ringed tail like a raccoon - I just sat there until the thing turned around and looked at me. It stood about 21/2 feet from the ground and weighed about 75 lbs. - and had a snout like an anteater!

I was stumped.

It stared at me for a second and then rambled into the bush and disappeared.

I have since discovered what it was - a coati mundi.

happy dance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:42 am

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:07 am

I've never seen a coati.

Here, what they call 'evil owl', I'd call the 'incredible shrinking owl', trying to look like
a piece of tree bark.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:34 am

That is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Jrcole

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 12:08 pm

This one is not cute or funny but I just had to post this beautiful video. Watch in Hi-Definition.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 12:21 pm

Aren't the Friesians so beautiful! I've spent alot of time in the past two months watching horse videos. I love Hempfling's videos.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:36 pm

Those are beautiful! I love their Mane's braided and brushed out. I'm certain the White Horses that Father has in Heaven for us are every bit as fantastic as the Friesians. Smile I wish Father would give me a glimpse of their Field. When my White Silkies are out on the green grass, especially in the evening, they are so beautiful and they're just chickens! I can imagine Thousands of white horses. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:41 pm

Beautiful! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jrcole

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cute and Funny Animal video's   Cute and Funny Animal video's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cute and Funny Animal video's
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: