Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The World Is About To Learn About Khazarian Mafia Crimes Horrific Beyond Imagination [Ben Fulford Oct. 8] (full article is now up)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

The World Is About To Learn About Khazarian Mafia Crimes Horrific Beyond Imagination [Ben Fulford Oct. 8] (full article is now up) Empty
PostSubject: The World Is About To Learn About Khazarian Mafia Crimes Horrific Beyond Imagination [Ben Fulford Oct. 8] (full article is now up)   The World Is About To Learn About Khazarian Mafia Crimes Horrific Beyond Imagination [Ben Fulford Oct. 8] (full article is now up) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 1:44 pm

Below is link to Benjamin Fulford’s blog from today 08 October. The guy is pretty connected. Some of his stuff reads like high woo but some of his stuff is spot on the money and I enjoy reading his stuff. I just can't bring myself to subscribe to his site at $11 monthly though. That's just too rich for my wallet. However, after watching EUROPA The Final Battle I may have to force myself to subscribe someday. If you've seen that documentary you'll understand what I mean. Discern as always!

Sorry that this isn’t the full article. Should it show up in full I’ll post it however this part is enough to get anyone reading started. You’ll recognize a bunch of photo's at the link. We’ve been talking about this stuff here on this forum for years.

https://benjaminfulford.net/2018/10/08/the-world-is-about-to-learn-about-khazarian-mafia-crimes-horrific-beyond-imagination/

Excerpt wrote:
The Khazarian mafia have been torturing, murdering, and cannibalizing children on a horrific scale, and the world is about to find out as military tribunals begin.  Some very disturbing images and testimony sent by the New York Police Department and the CIA show just how evil the Khazarian mafia really is.  These people are beyond truth and reconciliation and do not deserve even a quick death.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add data)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

The World Is About To Learn About Khazarian Mafia Crimes Horrific Beyond Imagination [Ben Fulford Oct. 8] (full article is now up) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World Is About To Learn About Khazarian Mafia Crimes Horrific Beyond Imagination [Ben Fulford Oct. 8] (full article is now up)   The World Is About To Learn About Khazarian Mafia Crimes Horrific Beyond Imagination [Ben Fulford Oct. 8] (full article is now up) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 3:48 pm

The full blog article should be released by Fulford on Thursday. I've set a reminder on my calendar to post a link to it here when it appears.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The World Is About To Learn About Khazarian Mafia Crimes Horrific Beyond Imagination [Ben Fulford Oct. 8] (full article is now up)   The World Is About To Learn About Khazarian Mafia Crimes Horrific Beyond Imagination [Ben Fulford Oct. 8] (full article is now up) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 10:40 am

As promised, it's Thursday and the full article is now up and available.

https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2018/10/11/full-article-benjamin-fulford-10-8-18-the-world-is-about-to-learn-about-khazarian-mafia-crimes-horrific-beyond-imagination/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World Is About To Learn About Khazarian Mafia Crimes Horrific Beyond Imagination [Ben Fulford Oct. 8] (full article is now up)   The World Is About To Learn About Khazarian Mafia Crimes Horrific Beyond Imagination [Ben Fulford Oct. 8] (full article is now up) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The World Is About To Learn About Khazarian Mafia Crimes Horrific Beyond Imagination [Ben Fulford Oct. 8] (full article is now up)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: