Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Speaker of the House?- move over N Phewnausea ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bordercollie

bordercollie

Speaker of the House?- move over N Phewnausea ? Empty
PostSubject: Speaker of the House?- move over N Phewnausea ?   Speaker of the House?- move over N Phewnausea ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 9:27 pm

Skip ahead ..Point of interest starts at 4:05 thru around the 6 minute mark.   IF, if this happens then ..well we know  who is what then....
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Speaker of the House?- move over N Phewnausea ?   Speaker of the House?- move over N Phewnausea ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 9:52 pm

Lord I pray that this man is wrong about obummer. We never want this mans grubbies to touch government ever again. Lock him up in the same prison cell with Hillary - FOREVER! May it happen quickly.

Amen

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Speaker of the House?- move over N Phewnausea ?   Speaker of the House?- move over N Phewnausea ? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 4:00 pm

i have had a book that i never read called, the gods of eden, by william bramley....i have no idea why i never read it because i have listened to many interviews with bramley and had the book for maybe 30 years....he is a proponent of the ancient astronaut theory, but he does something really good in this book by comparing the bible and the sumerian tablets in a side by side manner....this is an interesting read...he is full of shit a lot, but i do like this book because it makes you think and not shallow thinking either.....unfortunately, he does quote sitchen a lot....sitchen, who came pretty close to being a fraud, is not someone who is the know-all /end-all when it comes to translating ancient documents even though he gets credit for being, but is good enough in the area that bramley is writing about for bramley to rely on......pretty sure researcher has read it....the reason that i put it in this thread concerns the idea of a worker "homo sapien" creation and a "homo sapien sapien" creation to do the work that the "gods" didn't want to do...kinda like we do the shit that the elite don't want to do today,huh?....this book has got my attention and is not just another "nibiru/sitchen/sumerian/dualing gods" fantasy that the gnostics try to push
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Speaker of the House?- move over N Phewnausea ?   Speaker of the House?- move over N Phewnausea ? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 6:34 pm

Phewnausea? Phonecia? Are you tired of all that phonyness? Gotta flush the toilet to get rid of that nasty smell? P

michael371 wrote:
... the idea of a worker "homo sapien" creation and a "homo sapien sapien" creation to do the work that the "gods" didn't want to do...kinda like we do the shit that the elite don't want to do today,huh?[/b] ...

It sounds like a good book. i'm not a fan of Sitchen in the least.

What you said above is how i read the text. They "created" man to do their work. Actually, they created a plan to get man to do their work (voluntarily of course). It's as old as Baby-lon.

If you know about the shoemaker and his efforts to trick the "child's" mother into naming her "son", you might want to look up "Math fab Mathonwy" and read the short tale. It's rather insightful, from another perspective. i think Math may be Mithras.

And since i mentioned shoemakers, remember those red shoes we heard about? The bible does say to have our feet shod in reddiness if you recall. Think about that for a little while. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speaker of the House?- move over N Phewnausea ?   Speaker of the House?- move over N Phewnausea ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speaker of the House?- move over N Phewnausea ?
Page 1 of 1