Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tesla Tower Erected in Milford Texas - Uhhhh, You’ll Wanna See This

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Tesla Tower Erected in Milford Texas - Uhhhh, You’ll Wanna See This Empty
PostSubject: Tesla Tower Erected in Milford Texas - Uhhhh, You’ll Wanna See This   Tesla Tower Erected in Milford Texas - Uhhhh, You’ll Wanna See This I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2018 12:07 am

There’s an interesting thread today at Tiger Droppings on Tesla wireless technology being built in Texas I found interesting. Thought y’all might like to see this one and maybe pass the info along.

In light of Trumps eluding to releasing some X-Files type tech that the “Cabal” has kept to themselves all these years I’m completely fascinated by this.

https://youtu.be/7ATzLkr9JXk

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/o-t-lounge/tesla-tower-erected-in-milford-texas/80169129/

http://vizivtechnologies.com/

http://vizivtechnologies.com/technology/

Viziv Technologies wrote:

WHAT IT IS

Our Viziv surface wave system allows the Earth itself to be used for clean, safe and efficient transfer of power between any two points on the globe, wirelessly. The system represents a paradigm shift in the science of electromagnetics.

Today’s power distribution system of wired grids is fragile and aging.  The transition to a global wireless system utilizing the Zenneck surface wave is a breakthrough that will effectively “cut the cord” between power generation facilities and the local distribution grids.  This breakthrough will significantly enhance energy surety, reliability, and resiliency of the world’s electrical distribution systems.

HOW IT WORKS

Viziv Technologies has developed a system of patent-pending processes and equipment to efficiently launch the Zenneck surface wave. Currently, our research and commercialization efforts are focused on energy transfer and communications, but we recognize that this technology has the potential to impact numerous sectors of the economy.

A Zenneck Surface Wave is an electromagnetic wave that uses the surface of the earth as a waveguide enabling it to carry communications signals or electrical power efficiently over long distances.

[MUCH MORE AT LINK]

https://i.postimg.cc/D087FhpB/Screenshot-20181112-230709.jpg
Tesla Tower Erected in Milford Texas - Uhhhh, You’ll Wanna See This Screenshot-20181112-230709

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tesla Tower Erected in Milford Texas - Uhhhh, You’ll Wanna See This   Tesla Tower Erected in Milford Texas - Uhhhh, You’ll Wanna See This I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2018 8:33 am

What happens with an EMP?
How does this affect the Earth, how detrimental is it to Earth??
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Tesla Tower Erected in Milford Texas - Uhhhh, You’ll Wanna See This   Tesla Tower Erected in Milford Texas - Uhhhh, You’ll Wanna See This I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2018 1:43 pm

I'm glad you posted the Truthstream Media video. Like the great majority of their videos, it was well done and informative. If you're looking for someone new towatch, I suggest checking them out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tesla Tower Erected in Milford Texas - Uhhhh, You’ll Wanna See This   Tesla Tower Erected in Milford Texas - Uhhhh, You’ll Wanna See This I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tesla Tower Erected in Milford Texas - Uhhhh, You’ll Wanna See This
Page 1 of 1