Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Five Part Jeffrey Epstein Investigation Series by The Miami Harold – A Must Read!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Five Part Jeffrey Epstein Investigation Series by The Miami Harold – A Must Read! Empty
PostSubject: Five Part Jeffrey Epstein Investigation Series by The Miami Harold – A Must Read!   Five Part Jeffrey Epstein Investigation Series by The Miami Harold – A Must Read! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2018 3:38 pm

This has held my attention the entire morning. It’s Loooong – 5 parts – very detailed. Anyone here following the pedo topics, Lolita Express, and all the players will want to see this one. It ain’t real flattering to ‘ol Jeffy E. and said players. The court case against Jeffy is set to start on December 4 so this report is timely.

Trump appointing Alexander Acosta to his cabinet as labor secretary in 2017 really made my arse burn butt good. Alexander Acosta for those keeping up got multiple sexual offender Epstein off with what caould be considered a mere slap on the wrist. I’ll never forgive Trump for this appointment – NEVER! Trump has done a lot of good things as POTUS but this ain’t one of them.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article220097825.html

Brief Snippet From Part One wrote:
Facing a 53-page federal indictment, Epstein could have ended up in federal prison for the rest of his life.

But on the morning of the breakfast meeting, a deal was struck — an extraordinary plea agreement that would conceal the full extent of Epstein’s crimes and the number of people involved.

Not only would Epstein serve just 13 months in the county jail, but the deal — called a non-prosecution agreement — essentially shut down an ongoing FBI probe into whether there were more victims and other powerful people who took part in Epstein’s sex crimes, according to a Miami Herald examination of thousands of emails, court documents and FBI records.

The pact required Epstein to plead guilty to two prostitution charges in state court. Epstein and four of his accomplices named in the agreement received immunity from all federal criminal charges. But even more unusual, the deal included wording that granted immunity to “any potential co-conspirators’’ who were also involved in Epstein’s crimes. These accomplices or participants were not identified in the agreement, leaving it open to interpretation whether it possibly referred to other influential people who were having sex with underage girls at Epstein’s various homes or on his plane.

As part of the arrangement, Acosta agreed, despite a federal law to the contrary, that the deal would be kept from the victims. As a result, the non-prosecution agreement was sealed until after it was approved by the judge, thereby averting any chance that the girls — or anyone else — might show up in court and try to derail it.
This is the story of how Epstein, bolstered by unlimited funds and represented by a powerhouse legal team, was able to manipulate the criminal justice system, and how his accusers, still traumatized by their pasts, believe they were betrayed by the very prosecutors who pledged to protect them.

“I don’t think anyone has been told the truth about what Jeffrey Epstein did,’’ said one of Epstein’s victims, Michelle Licata, now 30. “He ruined my life and a lot of girls’ lives. People need to know what he did and why he wasn’t prosecuted so it never happens again.”

Now President Trump’s secretary of labor, Acosta, 49, oversees a massive federal agency that provides oversight of the country’s labor laws, including human trafficking. He also has been on a list of possible replacements for former Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who resigned under pressure earlier this month.

Acosta did not respond to numerous requests for an interview or answer queries through email.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Five Part Jeffrey Epstein Investigation Series by The Miami Harold – A Must Read! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Part Jeffrey Epstein Investigation Series by The Miami Harold – A Must Read!   Five Part Jeffrey Epstein Investigation Series by The Miami Harold – A Must Read! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2018 4:40 pm

researcher, due to spending all morning, 8-noon, in a dentist chair with joseph megele's grandson pretending that i am a jew, i am not in the mood to read right now.....the novacain has worn off and the effects of a root canal, nazi style, have taken center stage, so i'll read tomorrow....i read an in-depth on epstein a while back and i am wondering if this is the same one....nooooooooooooo! this is today( it actually dawned on me to check it myself,duh....well, i am in pain and it is close to my brain)....will read as soon as i get my coffee in the morning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five Part Jeffrey Epstein Investigation Series by The Miami Harold – A Must Read!   Five Part Jeffrey Epstein Investigation Series by The Miami Harold – A Must Read! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2018 8:52 pm

What on earth needs to be hidden so badly that they would make a hush-hush deal like that one? Maybe, hopefully, they need to approach it from a different angle to get to the root of the problem.

Acosta - Secretary of Labor - “oversees a massive federal agency that provides oversight of the country’s labor laws, including human trafficking.”?

labor |ˈlābər| (Brit. labour)
noun
1 work, especially hard physical work.
2 a department of government (secretary of Labor).
3 the process of childbirth, especially the period from the start of uterine contractions to delivery.

What is “livery”?

Livery of seisin. The appropriate ceremony, at common law, for transferring the corpo­ral possession of lands or tenements by a grantor to his grantee. It was livery in deed where the parties went together upon the land, and there a twig, clod, key, or other symbol was delivered in the name of the whole. Livery in law was where the same ceremony was performed, not upon the land itself, but in sight of it.

What is de-livery?

Do you own your name? If someone else owned it and you claimed it was you, would they legally (and that’s the key word) own you?

Legal is not the same as lawful. i've heard that "legal" implies a trust.

i hope you're feeling better soon michael.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Five Part Jeffrey Epstein Investigation Series by The Miami Harold – A Must Read!   Five Part Jeffrey Epstein Investigation Series by The Miami Harold – A Must Read! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2018 10:33 am

this is an awful thing, the "unwashed masses" will say, but for those of us who have pursued biblical truth, and have researched the truth both from biblical sources and according to paganism, this is not a surprise...we know this has gone on for millenia....different people, different cultures, different "religions" different eras, its all the same with one common denominator....that commonality is the "sons of belial" and the quest for power......this epstein shit, as well as playboy, manhattan madamn and all other sexual scandals have the damn CIA all over it.....ya'll should have figured out by now the %%#!%%*&( CIA is just another form of the nazi SS and has taken on an aura of not supernaturalism, but something more like preternaturalism and has control over almost everybody that is "somebody" all over the whole damn globe! duck, rant incoming)...here is the reason nothing is done with child trafficking, the bastards that are in charge of prosecuting and other areas of law enforcement, are compromised all the down to their stinking asses....they cover it up because THEY HAVE TO!!!! you can see this in the investigative article right here....odds are they are subjects of photos,tapes,etc being involving in the very things they are in charge of bringing criminal charges to.....you can go back, just think a minute, elliot spitzer?....member him?...was about to start an effort in new jersey to audit the federal reserve....then what happened?....see these degenerate shits in politics,congress,DOJ and others?...its why shit never gets done...remember the story that got quashed about lil' cryingass chuckie schumer getting his daughters 16 year old friend prenant and forcing an abortion?...media cries "bullshit" not true...what do you think? ain't a doubt in this old redneck mind that it was true....see, this is why they hate trump so much and are so afraid of him....they know he knows and one of, if not the first executive order he issued  was "coincidently" involving human trafficking....that scared the hell out of them.....the CIA has control of them all, the perverts,pedos (little adam schitt, schumer, jackson-lee, and i know there has to be more)the closet queers,skirt chasers and the Lord only knows what else.....this is why nothing gets done....is trump above reproach?...double hell no!, but at least his were grown....does this excuse him? nope, just like it does not excuse me....DJT ain't done a damn thing that i haven't done, only difference is that his were prettier and probably smelled better!!!!the difference is not politician vs. businessman as to why they don't like trump, its because he is not compromised like they are...he loves children the right way, as the precious little creatures that they are, not as sexual playthings, and even more sinister than that....factoring in the financial misdeeds with these pedophile/sex trafficking and you have a major sword to hold over a congressman/womans head and "convince" them to see things in a different light....what you think jeff flake and coons were talking about?...huh?...why was "flaky" so rattled?.....there ain't damned soul on this forum, other than researcher, that knows and understands "what walks among us!"....this has went on since genesis 3:16 and if you don't understand, just ask us to explain it....we have already done it a while back, but damnit, its @#$^(_(& real...its why i want people to read "the gods of eden", not because its "biblical truth" but because a secular/non believer/educated agnostic gets it, although he  is not sure of what he has found, or at least as far as it have read...as far as the bible, he spends more time off the rails than on them, but he goes in the right direction...here is what he has fell upon: there is something controlling people,events and governments that is not human....he calls them "custodians" both good and bad....we recognize them as angelic forces and lays them off as "aliens" as he subscibes to the ancient alien philosophy (bullshit)....he does have the concept correct,much better than most preachers that try to go there...the average asshat cannot see this and unless he has studied down deep in biblical history, including both secular science and ancient summerian texts, and extra-biblical books such as jasher,jubilees and especially enoch....if the said asshat does this study, and has at least 5 active brain cells, then he will be a "former asshat" and see the damned world for what it is, a big,rotten,putrid,collection of unfathomable gobs of evil contained in a cesspool that gives off a perpetual stench of death and destruction....this is the source of their power...
lets go back to laural canyon, which was actually the beginning of the end of decency,morality and fear of God Almighty...if you are not familiar with this, i'll hunt something that will open your eyes to what happened there, and yes researcher, i'll embed it...be right back...okay

whether you like it or not, whether you believe it not, God has two wills for His children....a permissive will and a directive will....just like a loving daddy with his children, He will let the children push against the parameters that He set and then after the child oversteps his boundary, He corrects us and keeps us in line....the direct will of God cannot be changed and was declared from before the foundation of the world....this must come to pass....there are two families in play here, the sheep and the goats...a goat cannot become a sheep nor can a sheep become a goat....the goats seek the destruction of the sheep and just as you cannot put sheep and goats together in a pasture except under special circumstances, you cannot have a situation where you will find sheep being ruled fairly by the goats....notice the illustration used in revelation 13, the goat/lamb reference....when they are young, its hard to tell a sheep from a goat and the first indication of which one is which, is their nature/behavior patterns....all i am saying is to watch and pay attention to patterns of behavior....those patterns are the clues of who/what is behind them....the conditioning, the subtle persuative "fads" that teenagers are subject to, the constant moving of the "overton window, and so much more, are no accident....remember Gods two wills?....well, everything has an antithesis to it....the other side has a will,also....okay, i'm tired, but i'm back for a while....damn tooth still hurts today
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Five Part Jeffrey Epstein Investigation Series by The Miami Harold – A Must Read!   Five Part Jeffrey Epstein Investigation Series by The Miami Harold – A Must Read! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2018 12:30 pm

I absolutely 100% agree with everything Mike had to "rant" about in his above post. Funny how the Laurel Canyon CIA thing keeps popping up. I've been researching this for years and the deeper I go the weirder things become. Thanks for the embed, Mike, I'm recording & saving it now. Below is another video that I've recently listened to multiple times and have recorded, ripped to mp3 & saved. I have Dave McGowan's book, "Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon: Laurel Canyon" ordered from Amazon along with a copy of "Gods of Eden". The video below is about 45 minutes long & packed with information.

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Feb 23, 2015
The hippie movement of the 1960s, which began in Laurel Canyon, Los Angeles and peculiar military and political ties to prominent figures in the scene like Jim Morrison and Frank Zappa are looked at with Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon author Dave McGowan. We also discuss movement pioneer Vito Paulekas, Charles Manson and the Manson Family murders, and the theory that the CIA manufactured the hippie counterculture to undermine the anti war movement, in this uncensored Antidote interview, hosted by Michael Parker.

GUEST BIO and BOOK INFO: David McGowan was born and raised in Torrance, California, just twenty miles south of Laurel Canyon. He graduated from UCLA with a degree in psychology and has, since 1990, run a small business in the greater Los Angeles area. Currently single, he is the proud father of three daughters. He is also a lifelong music fan who still frequently keeps his radio tuned to classic rock stations. McGowan's previous books include Programmed to Kill: The Politics of Serial Murder, and Understanding the F-Word: American Fascism and the Politics of Illusion.

WEIRD SCENES INSIDE THE CANYON: How did an uncanny amount of rock superstars emerge from the rustic Laurel Canyon scene of the mid 60s when the primary music centers of the US at that time were NYC, Nashville, and Detroit? Why were many of these future stars sons and daughters of the military/intelligence complex and extreme privilege who just happened to all arrive in LA at the same time? From the Lizard King Jim Morrison to Frank Zappa, the Mamas and Papas, the Byrds, Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young, even the Monkees, they all had conspicuous family heritages that did not exactly jive with what would become the free love, anti war soundtrack of a generation. Meanwhile, looming behind these musicians was a dark underbelly of Hollywood stars, young turks, the mob, shadowy intelligence assets, and charmers like little Charlie Manson who everyone liked at first.. How and why did this all happen? And what about that covert military installation on Lookout Mountain? Are you ready to have your rock and roll fantasies challenged? You may never listen to this music the same way ever again.

https://youtu.be/o2GjY8DN-7I

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Five Part Jeffrey Epstein Investigation Series by The Miami Harold – A Must Read!   Five Part Jeffrey Epstein Investigation Series by The Miami Harold – A Must Read! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2018 1:39 pm

I'm opening a new topic for this but wanted to post here also for those following this thread.

Programmed to Kill series. So far 121 episodes in the series and still growing. Feel free to skip around as these don't need any special order to watch. Most of these run under 10 minutes. First three in series below so y'all can have a taste.

https://www.youtube.com/user/LOLFIELDANDLOVE/featured

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUrqLhbfjeo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mXbj_wMmpA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPra_oo2tcI

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Five Part Jeffrey Epstein Investigation Series by The Miami Harold – A Must Read!   Five Part Jeffrey Epstein Investigation Series by The Miami Harold – A Must Read! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2018 1:56 pm

researcher, it was before our time, but not much,lol, but i was sitting here and saw this post of yours about PTK, and the photo on the left got me to thinking about the lindbergh kidnapping....i don't really think that it was anything more than what it is said to have been,  but knowing what i know, i do wonder....could hauptman have been hired by somebody to send a message?....i'm sure its possible, and i have read numerous conspiracy theories and so-called factual accounts that i don't give much credibility to, but i do wonder
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Five Part Jeffrey Epstein Investigation Series by The Miami Harold – A Must Read!   Five Part Jeffrey Epstein Investigation Series by The Miami Harold – A Must Read! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2018 6:53 pm

Interesting story in yesterday's Daily mail.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6450707/The-photo-Prince-Andrew-long-forget-back.html

Five Part Jeffrey Epstein Investigation Series by The Miami Harold – A Must Read! Dailym10

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five Part Jeffrey Epstein Investigation Series by The Miami Harold – A Must Read!   Five Part Jeffrey Epstein Investigation Series by The Miami Harold – A Must Read! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Five Part Jeffrey Epstein Investigation Series by The Miami Harold – A Must Read!
Page 1 of 1