Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

INSANE NEWS:: SPRING'S Dec-18-2018 = HODGES, WHICH SIDE DECLARES MARTIAL LAW 1ST & ASPARTAME DAMAGES BRAIN & FOODS RECALLED &

Go down 
AuthorMessage

INSANE NEWS:: SPRING'S Dec-18-2018 = HODGES, WHICH SIDE DECLARES MARTIAL LAW 1ST & ASPARTAME DAMAGES BRAIN & FOODS RECALLED & Empty
PostSubject: INSANE NEWS:: SPRING'S Dec-18-2018 = HODGES, WHICH SIDE DECLARES MARTIAL LAW 1ST & ASPARTAME DAMAGES BRAIN & FOODS RECALLED &   INSANE NEWS:: SPRING'S Dec-18-2018 = HODGES, WHICH SIDE DECLARES MARTIAL LAW 1ST & ASPARTAME DAMAGES BRAIN & FOODS RECALLED & I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 9:31 am

THE SAVAGE INTEL...
SGT. SAVAGE SAYS...  
FELLOW AMERICANS, I'VE JOINED FORCES WITH IKE, WE NEEDED SOME LEADERSHIP 
Enlarge this image
INSANE NEWS:: SPRING'S Dec-18-2018 = HODGES, WHICH SIDE DECLARES MARTIAL LAW 1ST & ASPARTAME DAMAGES BRAIN & FOODS RECALLED & Ike_n_10
IKE HERE, WE NEED TO STAND TOGETHER TO HELP THIS REPUBLIC.
HOSTILES HAVE TAKEN MANY OF THE OFFICES AND FORCE THEIR WILL ON AMERICA, IT'S PEOPLE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD!! COME TOGETHER AGAINST THIS COMMON ENEMY!!
THIS IS GOD'S EARTH! AND THIS COUNTRY WAS BLESSED BY GOD OUR HEAVENLY FATHER!
I'M ASKING ALL OF YOU TO PRAY TO HIM OUR ANOINTED SAVIOR YESHUA (JESUS) AND ASK FOR HELP IN THWARTING THIS EVIL AND THE MINIONS THAT BRING DESTRUCTION FOR THIS ENTIRE PLANET!
BE VOICEFULL AND STAND TOGETHER! THROUGH MIDDLE CLASS FINISHED.. GOING DOWN = GET READY NOW!

GOD BLESS Q=17, PRESIDENT TRUMP & PATRIOTS!

1. WHICH SIDE WILL DECLARE MARTIAL LAW FIRST?????

2. Bombshell study shows aspartame depletes neurotransmitters in the brain, makes brains vulnerable to chemical damage from food and vaccines
  4. Trump Blinks; White House Will Avoid Shutdown, Find Other Ways To Fund Wall

5. Beef, Sausage, & Corn Recalled But Don’t Worry, Says the FDA

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }

Last edited by spring2 on Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:27 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

INSANE NEWS:: SPRING'S Dec-18-2018 = HODGES, WHICH SIDE DECLARES MARTIAL LAW 1ST & ASPARTAME DAMAGES BRAIN & FOODS RECALLED & Empty
PostSubject: WHICH SIDE WILL DECLARE MARTIAL LAW FIRST?????   INSANE NEWS:: SPRING'S Dec-18-2018 = HODGES, WHICH SIDE DECLARES MARTIAL LAW 1ST & ASPARTAME DAMAGES BRAIN & FOODS RECALLED & I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 9:33 am

https://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/which-side-will-declare-martial-law-first/

Which Side Will Declare Martial Law First?
INSANE NEWS:: SPRING'S Dec-18-2018 = HODGES, WHICH SIDE DECLARES MARTIAL LAW 1ST & ASPARTAME DAMAGES BRAIN & FOODS RECALLED & CSS-Offical-New-Logo2

We live in an universe of duality, light and dark, good and evil, strong and weak. Along these lines, every single federal agency has loyalists and Deep State traitors operating inside of the power centers. They are both vying for control. Both are competing to impose their will on the parts of the government that each side does not control. It strongly appears that we are moving towards martial law. The question is, whose martial law will it be? Will it be a martial law controlled by the Deep State that would have to be predicated on a major false flag (eg Reichstag Fire)? Or, will it be martial law based upon a proven national security threat (ie the sedition currently occurring inside of California).
Trump’s options are very narrow. He has cause, at this moment, to impose martial law because of the obstructionist actions by people like Governor Jerry Brown and the CALEXIT group. Their undermining of border security, the promotion of thugs to carry out the elite’s agenda, are enough of a pre-emptive excuse to implement martial law on behalf of the administration-seeking-consolidation needed by Trump forces.
The other side needs to discredit Trump to the point where the public will accept a coup following false flag that will be blamed on Trump and his supporters. Who will win?

Trump’s Martial Law

Presently, the opposing forces, inside our federal government, are competing for the control of every federal agency. The conflict has reached critical mass. The “Trump card”, pardon the pun, is to gain ultimate control through martial law, and the signs point to a coming martial law due to leave cancellations and troop deployments, as well as changes in training modalities . In yesterday’s article, I postulated that we are looking at Trump’s intention to declare martial law in California in which the power center of that state will be transferred to New California’s movement based upon executive order designed to correct the ongoing treason and sedition presently taking place in the former “Golden State”. A declaration of martial law in California by Trump forces would provide the pretext to expand the dragnet and real indictments for key members of the Deep State would commence. I have several sources who are on board with the logic of this last statement. Although this is a high-risk strategy, it could result in Trump emerging as actually being in control of his administration, which he is presently not.

[size=42]Deep State Inspired Martial Law[/size]

On the other side, the Deep State side, there are plans to initiate a coup, employed through a Deep State inspired false flag. In order for the Deep State plot to succeed, Trump must be first neutralized, either through assassination or indictment, or at least the threat of indictment. The threat of indictment could provide enough justification in the public’s eye to oust Donald Trump. I know, some are saying the President would have to be impeached and convicted, not just charged by an Obama appointed prosecutor. But since when is our country following the rule of law? I today’s climate, only the appearance of impropriety is needed to carry out the Deep State Democratic Party agenda.
Yesterday’s article made the case that if Trump forces prevail, there will be a move made on California and related Deep State forces by Trump. The rest of this article will examine some new evidence which has recently come to light which reveals, not only a Deep State move on the government, but a Deep State move on the people of the United States.
And just when one thinks that they are working on a somewhat exclusive story, we are quick to realize that we do not live in a vacuum. Dr. Mount just published this video which contains many of the same events and motivations of the Deep State.

https://youtu.be/xbKQo0mi7Wk

A Very Telling Suicide Note

A 42-year-old ICE officer shot himself with a 40 caliber service pistol inside Pier 40 in Hudson River Park at around 11 am. Sources that I have consulted with have cautioned me to not necessarily buy into the suicide explanation as the cause of death. The information is sparse but I feel compelled to say that there is not enough evidence on either side of the debate to determine whether this agent was suicidal or a whistleblower that was murdered.
Here are some excerpts from the alleged suicide note:

Quote :
“The America I grew up in, and cherished, has been murdered by its own federal government.  Our Constitution has become meaningless and our laws politicized so badly, they are no longer enforced except for political purposes” the note said.  “Our elected officials are, to a person, utterly corrupt and completely devoid of any love or respect for the country which pays them.  To them, everything is about getting and keeping power, and making illicit money from backroom deals.”…
…“If the American people knew what this government is planning, they would rise-up and overthrow it. If I or anyone else in the federal government revealed what is coming, we would be killed anyway, so now I will reveal what I know.

INSANE NEWS:: SPRING'S Dec-18-2018 = HODGES, WHICH SIDE DECLARES MARTIAL LAW 1ST & ASPARTAME DAMAGES BRAIN & FOODS RECALLED & Dhs-targets-300x300We in federal law enforcement have been drilling for several years to control riots and uprisings from a coming financial collapse and widespread bank failures. The drills involve life-sized images of American men, even women and children, whom we are told to shoot for “practice” and to “get used to it.”

A couple of days ago, I authored an article that was based on an anonymous email I was sent regarding the mechanics of gun confiscation. The context made it clear that the email came from someone inside of DHS. I want to repost an excerpt so that the reader can clearly see how the dots connect between these two sources.
Related excerpts from The Common Sense Show:
I am not totally on board with what I have been training to do with regard to Americans and their Second Amendment gun rights. I am eligible to retire in three years and my protests will accomplish nothing and I would lose my retirement. So you could say that I go along to get along.
 …There are people in our government who are determined to take your guns….
…We have trained in mock cities on how we will accomplish this feat…
 …Our support vehicle trains its guns on the house. the assault teams consist of a dozen men each. The armored support vehicle has orders to immediately fire upon anyone appearing in a window with anything that could be construed as a gun…
If the occupants are nonresponsive, we enter after knocking down the front door. Before going in, we have already viewed the schematics of the target house. Yes, we have the blueprints for virtually every house in America. We go in hot and are trained to use deadly force against any any all perceived resistance. We don’t use tear gas, we are trained to shoot any resisters…
…Upon entering the house we are trained to identify ourselves and order everyone out of the house under gunpoint. We have trained on mock houses in which guns were hidden in the attic, under the bed, in a safe and even in underwear drawers. If the seized guns are legally registered, we seize the guns and let the family return. If the guns are illegal or not registered, we take the entire family into custody. We have practiced transporting families to differential holding facilities re children, men and women are held in different facilities…
…One of the reasons that I am writing to you is because you have identified Camp Grayling as a detention facility during the Jade Helm drills. during that time my team trained foreign solders at the camp in the art of securing new prisoners. My training of foreign nationals makes me suspect that future gun confiscation efforts will be conducted under the auspices of the United Nations although I have not been told that. This is where I part company with my employer. I will not participate in such an operation…
The dead ICE agent said the same thing. Back to the “suicide note:.

Quote :
…We have been told that the economy is terminally ill and will fail… We are also told the banks are all insolvent and the FDIC doesn’t have nearly enough funds to bail out depositors.  We are told these events are unavoidable and it is imperative that the government survive when people rise-up over this….
…When the collapse takes place,  detention camps created under the FEMA REX-84 program in the 1980’s to house illegal aliens whom we were going to deport, will instead be used to imprison American Citizens whom the government feels constitute a “threat.”  American citizens will be rounded-up without warrants and imprisoned without trial for God knows how long.
These camps have been equipped to carry out Hitler-scale killings! An actual “purge” of Americans citizens by the very government which they, themselves, created and pay for!  I cannot be party to this.”…
…The government knows the military will rise-up to stop this, so our military is being deployed overseas and intentionally involved in foreign fights so they cannot be here to help Americans! This is why certain ammunition and weaponry has been removed from state-level National Guard Armories and over a Billion rounds of hollow point ammunition has been bought by the federal government. The states themselves have been disarmed of military-grade firepower so they cannot defend themselves from the federal activities.  This is also why local police departments have been militarized and provided with armored vehicles and weapons of war…

Interestingly, I interviewed the first female guard at San Quentin prison, Barbara Peterson, and she validated the following statement in the so-called suicide note:

Quote :
Every federal prison has been outfitted with lethal gas systems.  When things go bad, all prisoners in all prisons will be placed in their cells on lock-down.  Prison staff will depart the facility, and a certain designated person will trigger a lethal gas system.  All federal prisoners, regardless of their crime or their sentence, will be gassed to death in their cells. Once the gas clears, the dead will be removed and the prisons will then be used to house citizens who fight against the federal onslaught.

Conclusion

Please note the commonalities between the suicide note and the email I was sent from a suspected DHS agent. I believe as they events unfold, we are going to see more and more revelations like these. At some point, a critical mass of information will be reached. However, one hopes that when the majority of Americans become aware of their betrayal, it is not too late act. Like him or not, Donald Trump is what stands between you and a FEMA camp.

Last edited by spring2 on Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Bombshell study shows aspartame depletes neurotransmitters in the brain, makes brains vulnerable to chemical damage from food and vaccines   INSANE NEWS:: SPRING'S Dec-18-2018 = HODGES, WHICH SIDE DECLARES MARTIAL LAW 1ST & ASPARTAME DAMAGES BRAIN & FOODS RECALLED & I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 10:28 am

https://www.sgtreport.com/2018/12/bombshell-study-shows-aspartame-depletes-neurotransmitters-in-the-brain-makes-brains-vulnerable-to-chemical-damage-from-food-and-vaccines/

Bombshell study shows aspartame depletes neurotransmitters in the brain, makes brains vulnerable to chemical damage from food and vaccines

[size=11]December 18, 2018[/size]

by Mike Adams, Natural News:

INSANE NEWS:: SPRING'S Dec-18-2018 = HODGES, WHICH SIDE DECLARES MARTIAL LAW 1ST & ASPARTAME DAMAGES BRAIN & FOODS RECALLED & Neuron-Nerve-3D-Alzheimer-Brain-Neural-ElectricA bombshell scientific study reveals that aspartame may be one of the most damaging vectors for the widespread “dumbing down” of humanity. Published in AJTCAM (African Journal of Traditional, Complementary and Alternative Medicines), the study is entitled, “IMPACT OF ASPARTAME CONSUMPTION ON NEUROTRANSMITTERS IN RAT BRAIN.” (Source)

The study fed rats aspartame for durations of 10 – 40 days, then decapitated the rats and analyzed their brains. From the abstract, “Blood and brain tissue were collected for biochemical analysis. Biochemical analysis of brain tissue includes neurotransmitters (Acetylcholine, epinephrine, norepinephrine, ?-aminobutyric acid and serotonin). Serum for determination of lipid peroxidation (MDA), reduced glutathione and superoxide dismutase (SOD).”

Shocking results show aspartame eviscerated brain neurotransmitters

The results of the study found a dose-dependent relationship between aspartame consumption and the destruction of neurotransmitters — brain chemicals necessary for the function of neurons.
“Brain neurotransmitters levels (serotonin, GABA and dopamine) were reduced significantly compared with control,” the study says. Furthermore, levels of brain antioxidants that protect brain tissue from oxidation damage — often caused by chemical exposure — were sharply depleted. “…[D]ata obtained showed that antioxidant activities (SOD and GSH) were reduced significantly,” the study reports.
The conclusion of the study found that, “Consumption of [aspartame] for a long time increased oxidative stress in brain tissue and disruption in neurotransmitters that affect physiological functions.”

Huge reduction in serotonin and sharp increase in epinephrine may explain the chemical alteration of the masses

The study found that serotonin levels were reduced by nearly 74% (with some margin of error) in rats that consumed 125mg of aspartame vs. rats fed no aspartame. At the same time, levels of epinephrine were substantially increased by almost 500%. Epinephrine is the “fight or flight” chemicals that’s normally associated with fear, uncertainty and danger.
What these results show is absolutely stunning: Aspartame sharply reduces core neurotransmitters in the brain while aggressively increasing chemicals associated with fear and danger.
In addition, aspartame makes the brain more vulnerable to oxidative damage, meaning brain cells are more prone to damage from vaccine ingredients (Thimerosal), toxic food chemicals, pesticides or even potentially 5G wireless networks that cause the electromagnetic alteration of brain cells.
The American public, which consumes enormous quantities of aspartame, is increasingly identified as “dumbed-down” and full of fear, hatred and violence. Their brains are being altered by chemicals that turn humans into more animalistic organisms that lack higher cognitive function.
Read More @ NaturalNews.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Trump Blinks; White House Will Avoid Shutdown, Find Other Ways To Fund Wall   INSANE NEWS:: SPRING'S Dec-18-2018 = HODGES, WHICH SIDE DECLARES MARTIAL LAW 1ST & ASPARTAME DAMAGES BRAIN & FOODS RECALLED & I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 12:17 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-18/trump-blinks-white-house-will-avoid-shutdown-find-other-ways-fund-wall

Trump Blinks; White House Will Avoid Shutdown, Find Other Ways To Fund Wall

INSANE NEWS:: SPRING'S Dec-18-2018 = HODGES, WHICH SIDE DECLARES MARTIAL LAW 1ST & ASPARTAME DAMAGES BRAIN & FOODS RECALLED & Picture-5

[size=10]by Tyler Durden
Tue, 12/18/2018 - 12:26
[/size]

Print

The White House on Tuesday said that it wants to avoid a partial government shutdown and has found other ways to fund President Trump's border wall, according to spokeswoman Sarah Sanders. 
[url=https://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/inline-images/trump schumer.jpg?itok=OfyA4e2A]INSANE NEWS:: SPRING'S Dec-18-2018 = HODGES, WHICH SIDE DECLARES MARTIAL LAW 1ST & ASPARTAME DAMAGES BRAIN & FOODS RECALLED & Trump%20schumer[/url]
Congress and President Trump have just four days to come to an agreement before large portions of the federal government begin to shut down. At issue is a fight over $5 billion in funding from Congress for the border wall, which Democrats led by Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) have flat out rejected. 
Sanders told Fox News "We have other ways that we can get to that $5 billion," adding "At the end of the day we don’t want to shut down the government, we want to shut down the border." She then said that the White House was looking into other funding sources and believed that it could be accomplished legally. 
"There are certainly a number of different funding sources that we’ve identified that we can use, that we can couple with money that would be given through congressional appropriations that would help us get to that $5 billion that the president needs in order to protect our border," said Sanders. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCCvPHknJeY

None of that sounds like Mexico paying for it, but we digress...
Quote :
Sanders’s comments come after a series of miscalculations by Republicans in recent days over how to try and get Democrats to sign onto $5 billion to pay for the construction of a wall along the Mexico border.
Last week, Trump said he would be “proud” to shut down the government over the issue, a statement that congressional Republicans openly said muddied their messaging. -WaPo
On Sunday, Schumer told Meet The Press that President Trump would not get funding for the wall "in any form." 

[ltr]

INSANE NEWS:: SPRING'S Dec-18-2018 = HODGES, WHICH SIDE DECLARES MARTIAL LAW 1ST & ASPARTAME DAMAGES BRAIN & FOODS RECALLED & Dui2RkWX4AU7-oE?format=jpg&name=small

[/ltr]
Quote :
INSANE NEWS:: SPRING'S Dec-18-2018 = HODGES, WHICH SIDE DECLARES MARTIAL LAW 1ST & ASPARTAME DAMAGES BRAIN & FOODS RECALLED & HSm8OUL7_normal

Meet the Press

@MeetThePress

[ltr]WATCH: @SenSchumer says we can't let the president’s “temper tantrum” cause a government shutdown. #MTP #IfItsSunday[/ltr]

6:23 AM - Dec 16, 2018
[size][ltr]

1,182 people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

[/ltr][/size]

On Monday evening, frustrated Senate Republicans told the press they were expecting a formal proposal from the White House to avert a shutdown - perhaps around 5 p.m., however that never happened and the Senate moved on to other issues such as an overhaul of the criminal justice system. 
Quote :
"We’ll continue to have these conversations with both Senate and House Republicans and Democrats. Our team has been in constant communication," said Sanders. "We’re going to continue to do that. I’m not going to negotiate here, but we’ve been talking to them just as recently as this morning."
For now, while the Treasury Bill curve has improved, it remains anxiously kinked around the potential shutdown date (as demand for pre-shutdown liquidity inverts the curve)...
INSANE NEWS:: SPRING'S Dec-18-2018 = HODGES, WHICH SIDE DECLARES MARTIAL LAW 1ST & ASPARTAME DAMAGES BRAIN & FOODS RECALLED & 2018-12-18_8-51-20
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Beef, Sausage, & Corn Recalled But Don’t Worry, Says the FDA   INSANE NEWS:: SPRING'S Dec-18-2018 = HODGES, WHICH SIDE DECLARES MARTIAL LAW 1ST & ASPARTAME DAMAGES BRAIN & FOODS RECALLED & I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 12:45 pm

Beef, Sausage, & Corn Recalled But Don’t Worry, Says the FDA

3 comments

December 18, 2018

Current Events   Featured Posts   Food

If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

By Daisy Luther

I can’t be the only one wondering what the heck is going on with our food system lately. The recalls on commonly consumed foods have been so numerous that it seems like there’s another one every other day.
The contamination of our food supply is very unsettling. This year hundreds of people were sickened by romaine lettuce contaminated with E. coli and several even died. But there have also been recalls on meat, on breakfast cereal, on frozen food, and even pet food.
In just the past week, there have been massive recalls on ground beef, breakfast sausage, and canned corn. Below, you’ll find the details. Check your kitchen and dispose of any of these foods if you have them on hand.

12 Million Pounds of Ground Beef Recalled

JBS Tolleson Inc. has expanded their recall of ground beef and “non-intact” beef products to include 12 million pounds of meat. The products are feared to be contaminated with salmonella.
Because these were packaged between July 26, 2018, to Sept. 7, 2018, the most likely destination for these products would be your freezer. The products recalled include ground beef chubs, burger patties, ground beef sold in trays, and pre-seasoned ground beef.
Brands included in the recall are:

• Kroger

• Cedar River Farms

• Comnor Perfect Choice

• Gourmet Burger

• Grass Run Farms Natural Beef

• JBS Generic

• Laura’s Lean Beef

• Private Selection

• Showcase

Go here to get the specific products and numbers of the beef that has been recalled and here to see the labels and brand names.

30,000 pounds of Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sausage recalled for pieces of metal

Popular Jimmy Dean ready-to-eat breakfast sausage links have been recalled due to customer complaints about pieces of metal in the sausages.
It’s unclear where these sausages have been shipped, but the USDA’s Food Safety and Inspection Service is concerned that these, like the ground beef, may already be in your freezer. The product details are below:

• 23.4-oz. pouches of “Jimmy Dean HEAT ’n SERVE Original SAUSAGE LINKS Made with Pork & Turkey”

• Use By date of Jan. 31, 2019

• Case code A6382168

• Time stamp range of 11:58 through 01:49

If you have questions about any Jimmy Dean products you may have on hand, you can contact the Jimmy Dean customer service line at 855-382-3101.

Del Monte canned corn recalled for potential botulism.

All those people who think that home-canning is some kind of witchcraft and that commercially canned food is much safer should be aware that Del Monte has called back 64,000 cases of canned corn that was not properly processed.
Del Monte informed the public that “under-processing” deviations that occurred during the production of the canned corn “were part of the commercial sterilization process and could result in contamination by spoilage organisms or pathogens, which could lead to life-threatening illness if consumed.”
Of course, as any home preserver knows, what they’re talking about is botulism, a potentially deadly toxin that can cause the symptoms similar to those of a stroke. And even if you survive botulism poisoning, you can be left with permanent neurological damage from it.
The product in question is Fiesta Corn with Red & Green Peppers.
Quote :
Consumers can identify the recalled 15.25-ounce cans (432 grams) by looking for the UPC number 24000 02770 printed on the label and any of the following best-by dates, which are stamped on the bottom of the cans;

• August 14, 2021

• August 15, 2021

• August 16, 2021

• Sept 3, 2021

• Sept 4, 2021

• Sept 5, 2021

• Sept 6, 2021

• Sept 22, 2021

• Sept 23, 2021

[size]
Del Monte shipped the corn to Alaska, Alabama, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin.
The company also sent the recalled canned corn to a dozen foreign countries: Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, El Salvador, Haiti, Guyana, Uruguay, Aruba, Panama, Saint Lucia, Suriname.
“If consumers have any product with the indicated UPC code and ‘Best if Used By’ dates, they should return it to the place of purchase for a full refund or exchange,” according to Del Monte’s recall notice.  (source)[/size]
If you have more questions, you can contact Del Monte by calling 800-779-7035.

Why are we having all these recalls?

The real question to me is, “Why is our food supply suddenly so unsafe?”
It seems like in the past few years, the recalls have been practically nonstop. Many organic brands and products have been included, and many major food suppliers. It’s not just some little fly-by-night companies who are taking shortcuts. The CDC has investigated 24 multi-state foodborne illness outbreaksso far this year.
U.S. Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Scott Gottlieb wants you to know that you don’t need to worry. He says it isn’t that food is more unsafe, but that they’ve become better at tracking down the sources of illnesses. In an interview with CNN, he explained:
Quote :
“I think that the issue isn’t that there’s more unsafe food,” Gottlieb said. “I think what’s happening is that we have better technology than ever before to link outbreaks of human illness to a common pathogen.”
In all 50 states, the CDC has the capacity to do genomic testing on samples from infected patients (such as blood samples). It also can genetically link the identified pathogens in human illness to actual food sources.
What is lagging is the ability to do track and trace to a single distributor or grower “because we don’t have as good a technology as we would like in our supply chain,” Gottlieb said.
Another recent development in protecting the US food supply is the Food Safety Modernization Act, which became law in 2011. Gottlieb said the act represents a “paradigm shift,” as it is based on prevention instead of reaction.
“I think food is more safe now than it’s ever been. We have much more resources and additional tools to do effective surveillance.” (source)
Is it really though?

Is the FSMA really making us “safer?”

I have to call Baloney Sandwiches on Gottlieb’s claim that we’re so much safer now due to the FSMA, which in actuality makes food freedom a heck of a lot more difficult for anyone who’s not part of a giant corporation.
The Food Safety Modernization Act has come under fire for being onerous for small farmers and for making it nearly to comply unless you’re part of a giant corporation. In fact, according to Mike Adams of Natural News, the whole thing is full of lies and disinformation.  Interestingly, it’s nearly impossible to locate negative coverage of the FSMA on Google. But on Duck Duck Go I found this in an article by Adams:
Quote :
 It would criminalize the transporting of organic produce if you don’t comply with the authoritarian rules of the federal government.
“It will become the most offensive authority against the cultivation, trade and consumption of food and agricultural products of one’s choice. It will be unconstitutional and contrary to natural law or, if you like, the will of God.” – Dr. Shiv Chopra, Canada Health whistleblower (http://shivchopra.com/?page_id=2)
This tyrannical law puts all food production (yes, even food produced in your own garden) under the authority of the Department of Homeland Security. Yep — the very same people running the TSA and its naked body scanner / passenger groping programs.
This law would also give the U.S. government the power to arrest any backyard food producer as a felon (a “smuggler”) for merely growing lettuce and selling it at a local farmer’s market.
It also sells out U.S. sovereignty over our own food supply by ceding to the authority of both the World Trade Organization (WTO) and Codex Alimentarius.
It would criminalize seed saving (http://foodfreedom.wordpress.com/2009/06/13/…), turning backyard gardeners who save heirloom seeds into common criminals. This is obviously designed to give corporations like Monsanto a monopoly over seeds.
It would create an unreasonable paperwork burden that would put small food producers out of business, resulting in more power over the food supply shifting to large multinational corporations. (source)
Wow. I feel safer already.
But I digress.
Given that the recalls aren’t specifically related to anything in the FMSA, I believe that the problem is something far different than simply “getting better at tracing the contamination.”
I don’t know what it is, but it seems to me that food production has become incredibly sloppy and careless, and we, the consumers, are the ones who are paying the price. By making food production corporate instead of local, we risk contamination on a massive scale.

Check your pantries and freezers for recalled foods.

I recommend going through your freezer, fridge, and pantry to see if you have any of the products listed in the recall. I had a few packages of Laura’s Lean Beef that I’ll be returning for my money back.
And if you haven’t already begun to build a stockpile based on safe, local foods, nows the time to start working on it. Clearly, Big Food can’t be trusted not to contaminate their products, as is proven by all these extensive recalls.
What do you think about all these recalls? Do you think our food is “safer than ever?”  Let me know in the comments and be sure to join the conversation over in the forum, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INSANE NEWS:: SPRING'S Dec-18-2018 = HODGES, WHICH SIDE DECLARES MARTIAL LAW 1ST & ASPARTAME DAMAGES BRAIN & FOODS RECALLED &   INSANE NEWS:: SPRING'S Dec-18-2018 = HODGES, WHICH SIDE DECLARES MARTIAL LAW 1ST & ASPARTAME DAMAGES BRAIN & FOODS RECALLED & I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INSANE NEWS:: SPRING'S Dec-18-2018 = HODGES, WHICH SIDE DECLARES MARTIAL LAW 1ST & ASPARTAME DAMAGES BRAIN & FOODS RECALLED &
Page 1 of 1