Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I just realized this coincidence I just love it when one of my finds makes me happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I just realized this coincidence I just love it when one of my finds makes me happy Empty
PostSubject: I just realized this coincidence I just love it when one of my finds makes me happy   I just realized this coincidence I just love it when one of my finds makes me happy I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 12:46 am

Jesus was 33 at his Resurrection. I have 33 written above my name Buster on my Galaxy map I own. Jesus's birth is at PI in Bethlehem which lies at DSM Latitude 31*42'
My name on that Galaxy map is written over the star PI(3.14) SCL

That's Jesus birth and Resurrection. What was written around my name on the Galaxy map drove me to look into what the Heavens would look like at my birth, and my birth showed a Cross on it's side meaning the Resurrection

Mark 5:20 Jesus had done with him  Jubilee Bible 2000

I just realized this coincidence I just love it when one of my finds makes me happy 5a969b13

The top portion of the Cross is 3 1/3 the bottom half 
and the bottom half is 3 1/3 the top half 33
I just realized this coincidence I just love it when one of my finds makes me happy _brith17

John 7:21
Jesus answered and said unto them, I have done one work, and ye all marvel.

Last edited by Done on Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

I just realized this coincidence I just love it when one of my finds makes me happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just realized this coincidence I just love it when one of my finds makes me happy   I just realized this coincidence I just love it when one of my finds makes me happy I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 12:47 pm

Many attach a detailed meaning to the horizontal cross - it is a symbol of Jesus finishing his work. ... To these people, the horizontal cross symbolizes representation on earth and this is where life is lived. As well, the cross on its side is a symbol of humanity living between heaven and hell.
I just realized this coincidence I just love it when one of my finds makes me happy _brith18

Luke 9:23 
23 Then he said to them all: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: I just realized this coincidence I just love it when one of my finds makes me happy   I just realized this coincidence I just love it when one of my finds makes me happy I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 1:25 pm

done, i do wish i was smart enough to understand the things that you do....the constellations tell the story of salvation....the zodiac of witchcraft astrology, is actually the mazzoroth spoken of in the book of job....i once made an effort to study those and everyone associated the stars with astrology and could not understand what i was saying because their minds had been conditioned to only believe a certain way....men search the stars for life on other planets, but the stars themselves testify of life
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just realized this coincidence I just love it when one of my finds makes me happy   I just realized this coincidence I just love it when one of my finds makes me happy I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 11:45 am

michael371 wrote:
done, i do wish i was smart enough to understand the things that you do....the constellations tell the story of salvation....the zodiac of witchcraft astrology, is actually the mazzoroth spoken of in the book of job....i once made an effort to study those and everyone associated the stars with astrology and could not understand what i was saying because their minds had been conditioned to only believe a certain way....men search the stars for life on other planets, but the stars themselves testify of life
Thank you michael371, but I'm not that smart. I just got lucky that God had the hobbies I had very useful to me in my search for him. Computer graphics, astronomy that's why I can read star charts. With a great desire to find the truth that is being hidden. A love for God that I have studying and listening to the Bible everyday. Also why I feel I have a great deal of weird coincidences in all this. Wish David Flynn was here. So much of my research parallels his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just realized this coincidence I just love it when one of my finds makes me happy   I just realized this coincidence I just love it when one of my finds makes me happy I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 10:53 pm

I see it as this for each of us.   group hug

1 Corinthians 12
Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good. To one there is given through the Spirit a message of wisdom, to another a message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, 10 to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues, and to still another the interpretation of tongues.11 All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he distributes them to each one, just as he determines. 
study  praise GOD
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I just realized this coincidence I just love it when one of my finds makes me happy   I just realized this coincidence I just love it when one of my finds makes me happy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:31 pm

All the ways He talks to us remind us how completely amazing He is, and Life is!  I love it! thanks

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just realized this coincidence I just love it when one of my finds makes me happy   I just realized this coincidence I just love it when one of my finds makes me happy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 3:26 pm

Dove wrote:
All the ways He talks to us remind us how completely amazing He is, and Life is!  I love it! thanks
He has me as a visual type person.
I just realized this coincidence I just love it when one of my finds makes me happy Ezekie11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just realized this coincidence I just love it when one of my finds makes me happy   I just realized this coincidence I just love it when one of my finds makes me happy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just realized this coincidence I just love it when one of my finds makes me happy
Page 1 of 1