Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kevin Shipp Drops Bomb after Bomb with Greg Hunter on USAWatchdog [Updated X2 with NEW DATA]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Kevin Shipp Drops Bomb after Bomb with Greg Hunter on USAWatchdog [Updated X2 with NEW DATA] Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Shipp Drops Bomb after Bomb with Greg Hunter on USAWatchdog [Updated X2 with NEW DATA]   Kevin Shipp Drops Bomb after Bomb with Greg Hunter on USAWatchdog [Updated X2 with NEW DATA] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 8:41 am

One hour – Kevin Shipp, ex-CIA agent, rips like I’ve never heard him rip. This interview is from 05 Jan, 2019 so it’s fresh. Nether Greg nor Kevin are on the Q train so this is presented with a different perspective. I like to listen to all views. This show held my complete attention.

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Jan 5, 2019

Former CIA Officer and whistleblower Kevin Shipp predicts a big reset of the U.S. dollar coming sooner than later. Shipp says, “Yes, I do. It’s going to be horrible if the dollar loses its reserve status. I think they will absolutely do that. I think, also, if you add that ‘missing’ $21 trillion, our deficit is actually double what is being said in public. There is something very, very serious going on with that $21 trillion. I have my own opinion as to where it went, but, yeah, I think there will be a reset.”

What does a reset look like to the guy on the street? Shipp says, “First of all, the dollar plummets in value. That is going to affect everyone’s financial life in this country.

They will devalue the dollar, which is going to take us into a very serious recession. . . . There is no question we are going to enter into a financial crisis. No question. . . . By the end of the year, we will see serious financial problems.”

Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with CIA whistleblower Kevin Shipp, founder of ForTheLoveOfFreedom.net.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTP6OPw4qfk

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : updated again)
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Kevin Shipp Drops Bomb after Bomb with Greg Hunter on USAWatchdog [Updated X2 with NEW DATA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Shipp Drops Bomb after Bomb with Greg Hunter on USAWatchdog [Updated X2 with NEW DATA]   Kevin Shipp Drops Bomb after Bomb with Greg Hunter on USAWatchdog [Updated X2 with NEW DATA] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 10:34 am

There you go.  heee. I was wondering where Shipp was.  Greg IS on the Mark Taylor train though, who echoes Q more and more as time goes on, even if not by name.  (which is smart).

Off to listen.  TUVM!!

PS. Though I haven't seen rock solid confirmation, you know AS, Schiffty, is said to be in the Payseur tentacles.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Shipp Drops Bomb after Bomb with Greg Hunter on USAWatchdog [Updated X2 with NEW DATA]   Kevin Shipp Drops Bomb after Bomb with Greg Hunter on USAWatchdog [Updated X2 with NEW DATA] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 11:56 am

Dove wrote:
There you go.  heee. I was wondering where Shipp was.

So, one could say that "your Shipp" came in. Rofl

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Shipp Drops Bomb after Bomb with Greg Hunter on USAWatchdog [Updated X2 with NEW DATA]   Kevin Shipp Drops Bomb after Bomb with Greg Hunter on USAWatchdog [Updated X2 with NEW DATA] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 11:58 am

Dove wrote:
There you go.  heee. I was wondering where Shipp was.  Greg IS on the Mark Taylor train though, who echoes Q more and more as time goes on, even if not by name.  (which is smart).

Off to listen.  TUVM!!

PS. Though I haven't seen rock solid confirmation, you know AS, Schiffty, is said to be in the Payseur tentacles.
tentacles or testicles?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Shipp Drops Bomb after Bomb with Greg Hunter on USAWatchdog [Updated X2 with NEW DATA]   Kevin Shipp Drops Bomb after Bomb with Greg Hunter on USAWatchdog [Updated X2 with NEW DATA] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 12:38 pm

Quoting Mighty Mike: tentacles or testicles?

I can't say.  I haven't checked it out.  Aaannndd I don't wanna.  heeee. With his popping eyeballs tho, I'd say his tighty whities are in a BIG bunch.
-------

(My Shipp=LOL!) The Shipp has not been 'read in' to the Plan.  He's another who knows where certain bodies are buried.
I used to guess it was Erik Prince.  Then Genl. Flynn.  But did Q finally say Flynn or someone else?
Actually Q's reference was to HRC, I believe.  So-was it a guy in Arkansas?  That's sounding right.
(I need mil. grade earplugs to stop the memory leak)!

Oh..I was looking for Shrub's Dr's and came across the Mr. and Mrs. Shrub  Sr. net worth: Ready?
25 mil EACH.  That's overkill!  (any pun=intended)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Shipp Drops Bomb after Bomb with Greg Hunter on USAWatchdog [Updated X2 with NEW DATA]   Kevin Shipp Drops Bomb after Bomb with Greg Hunter on USAWatchdog [Updated X2 with NEW DATA] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 12:50 pm

WAIT.  I left out somethng I think is important.  Shipp also called it for the 1st 3 months-called what, you say?

We've had arrests prior to declass.  BUT mid-March is in the 'atmosphere'.   And Jan 19-21st date is out there  too.
Need the Qclock or neon or Matrixxx for that.

And you noticed, Q's news on CD preceded POTUS' post of same.  It's a Team 'confirm'.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Shipp Drops Bomb after Bomb with Greg Hunter on USAWatchdog [Updated X2 with NEW DATA]   Kevin Shipp Drops Bomb after Bomb with Greg Hunter on USAWatchdog [Updated X2 with NEW DATA] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:35 pm

Operation Phoenix confirmed in detail at the 32min 50sec mark in the Shipp video. This was spoken about last year by Jake Morphonios of Blackstone Intelligence Network and Shipp confirms it and goes into GREAT DETAIL about it. The Blackstone Intelligence Network 10 minute video is below for those interested. Nice to have confirmation on this subject. Releasing this info has put Shipp in great danger.

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Apr 8, 2018

Last summer, I drove to Georgia to get answers to a question that had troubled me for much of my life... Was my own stepfather secretly working for the CIA as an assassin during the Phoenix Program in Vietnam and later as a drug runner in Miami during the 1980s?

My Stepfather Was a CIA Assassin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5W75lNkg1s

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Shipp Drops Bomb after Bomb with Greg Hunter on USAWatchdog [Updated X2 with NEW DATA]   Kevin Shipp Drops Bomb after Bomb with Greg Hunter on USAWatchdog [Updated X2 with NEW DATA] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 2:06 pm

How do we get rid of the clowns?

Also, another buggy eyed dem, besides Shiffty and Ocasio-Cortez is Warren.  What are they drinking???
Well, Warren's drinking beer, but.....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Shipp Drops Bomb after Bomb with Greg Hunter on USAWatchdog [Updated X2 with NEW DATA]   Kevin Shipp Drops Bomb after Bomb with Greg Hunter on USAWatchdog [Updated X2 with NEW DATA] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 4:17 pm

Stop buying tickets to the 3 ring Circus!

All you tool owners .. heads up .. if the emergency turns to law and shelter in place ... you know you should go on vacation early!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Shipp Drops Bomb after Bomb with Greg Hunter on USAWatchdog [Updated X2 with NEW DATA]   Kevin Shipp Drops Bomb after Bomb with Greg Hunter on USAWatchdog [Updated X2 with NEW DATA] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 5:20 pm

Kevin Shipp did an intro to what he revealed in the USAWatchdog interview. I just found this or I would have posted it earlier. 14½ minutes about the CIA Operation Phoenix program with photos, slides, and other substantiating evidence.

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Jan 3, 2019
Bombshell information. No former CIA Officer has taken this personal risk. For the Love of Freedom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpRKvZtQgkc

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Shipp Drops Bomb after Bomb with Greg Hunter on USAWatchdog [Updated X2 with NEW DATA]   Kevin Shipp Drops Bomb after Bomb with Greg Hunter on USAWatchdog [Updated X2 with NEW DATA] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 3:13 pm

But wait, there's more! Ship is really dropping information. These are the actions of a man who has nothing left to loose so it looks like he's been going for it big-time lately. Audio interview is with with Dave Janda on 06 Jan, 2019. Runtime 25 minutes.

Topics Covered: Operation Phoenix, MK-Ultra, Uni-bomber, CIA super soldiers, Saddam & Iraq biological weapons, mustard gas, Operation Paperclip, Allen Dulles & Nazis, George H.W. Bush. Each subject is brief but telling, and given that Shipp had only a short 25 minutes to talk he dropped a load of info really fast.

Click to stream - RIGHT click to download.
https://davejanda.com/audio/KevinShipp010619.mp3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Shipp Drops Bomb after Bomb with Greg Hunter on USAWatchdog [Updated X2 with NEW DATA]   Kevin Shipp Drops Bomb after Bomb with Greg Hunter on USAWatchdog [Updated X2 with NEW DATA] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kevin Shipp Drops Bomb after Bomb with Greg Hunter on USAWatchdog [Updated X2 with NEW DATA]
Page 1 of 1