Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

... --- ... SPRING'S Feb-4-2019 = HODGES & googoil URL Changes=Control Net & GRID DOWN PLANNED & IRAN MOUNTS MISSILES w/warheads? & CHINA SELLS 1 trillion REAL-ESTATE & MORE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

... --- ...     SPRING'S Feb-4-2019 = HODGES & googoil URL Changes=Control Net & GRID DOWN PLANNED & IRAN MOUNTS MISSILES w/warheads? & CHINA SELLS 1 trillion REAL-ESTATE & MORE Empty
PostSubject: ... --- ... SPRING'S Feb-4-2019 = HODGES & googoil URL Changes=Control Net & GRID DOWN PLANNED & IRAN MOUNTS MISSILES w/warheads? & CHINA SELLS 1 trillion REAL-ESTATE & MORE   ... --- ...     SPRING'S Feb-4-2019 = HODGES & googoil URL Changes=Control Net & GRID DOWN PLANNED & IRAN MOUNTS MISSILES w/warheads? & CHINA SELLS 1 trillion REAL-ESTATE & MORE I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 8:56 am

THE SAVAGE INTEL...
SGT. SAVAGE SAYS... 
FELLOW AMERICANS, I'VE JOINED FORCES WITH IKE, WE NEEDED SOME LEADERSHIP 
Enlarge this image
... --- ...     SPRING'S Feb-4-2019 = HODGES & googoil URL Changes=Control Net & GRID DOWN PLANNED & IRAN MOUNTS MISSILES w/warheads? & CHINA SELLS 1 trillion REAL-ESTATE & MORE Ike_n_10
IKE HERE, WE NEED TO STAND TOGETHER TO HELP THIS REPUBLIC.
HOSTILES HAVE TAKEN MANY OF THE OFFICES AND FORCE THEIR WILL ON AMERICA, IT'S PEOPLE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD!! COME TOGETHER AGAINST THIS COMMON ENEMY!!
THIS IS GOD'S EARTH! AND THIS COUNTRY WAS BLESSED BY GOD OUR HEAVENLY FATHER!
I'M ASKING ALL OF YOU TO PRAY TO HIM OUR ANOINTED SAVIOR YESHUA (JESUS) AND ASK FOR HELP IN THWARTING THIS EVIL AND THE MINIONS THAT BRING DESTRUCTION FOR THIS ENTIRE PLANET!
BE VOICEFULL AND STAND TOGETHER! 

GOD BLESS Q=17, PRESIDENT TRUMP & PATRIOTS!

1. HODGES=Mass Casualty Events Planned for--
  3. FIRST SHOTS FIRED IN THE TECH COLD (OR) CODE WAR! THE REAL AGENDA BEHIND THE DECEPTION!
  5. THIS IS WHAT THEY WARNED US ABOUT!! TOTAL DARKNESS..
  7. ASK YOURSELF THIS=WHEN WOULD BE THE TIME FOR IT

8. Iran said to mount ‘guided warheads’ on missiles capable of reaching Israel
  10. China JUST SOLD Nearly $1 Trillion U.S. Real Estate as Trade Issues Escalate!
  12. PETER SCHIFF: FINANCIAL CRISIS BIGGER THAN 2008 INCOMING
  14. U.S. Southern Command In Colombia Along The Border, Venezuela Military Moves, U.S. Pulls Out Of INF Treaty; Russia Threatens U.S; China Calls For Calm.#ff007f
  16. The Poseidon Nuclear Drone: Beyond Doomsday

Last edited by spring2 on Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:43 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down

... --- ...     SPRING'S Feb-4-2019 = HODGES & googoil URL Changes=Control Net & GRID DOWN PLANNED & IRAN MOUNTS MISSILES w/warheads? & CHINA SELLS 1 trillion REAL-ESTATE & MORE Empty
PostSubject: Mass Casualty Events Planned for Resisters to Tyranny-Shauna Cox and Dave Hodges- CSS Hr 3   ... --- ...     SPRING'S Feb-4-2019 = HODGES & googoil URL Changes=Control Net & GRID DOWN PLANNED & IRAN MOUNTS MISSILES w/warheads? & CHINA SELLS 1 trillion REAL-ESTATE & MORE I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 8:57 am

https://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/mass-casualty-events-planned-for-resisters-to-tyranny-shauna-cox-and-dave-hodges-css-hr-3/

Mass Casualty Events Planned for Resisters to Tyranny-Shauna Cox and Dave Hodges- CSS Hr 3
... --- ...     SPRING'S Feb-4-2019 = HODGES & googoil URL Changes=Control Net & GRID DOWN PLANNED & IRAN MOUNTS MISSILES w/warheads? & CHINA SELLS 1 trillion REAL-ESTATE & MORE CSS-Offical-New-Logo2

... --- ...     SPRING'S Feb-4-2019 = HODGES & googoil URL Changes=Control Net & GRID DOWN PLANNED & IRAN MOUNTS MISSILES w/warheads? & CHINA SELLS 1 trillion REAL-ESTATE & MORE A-bundy
Ammon Bundy, saving America from its date with planned genocide.

The more that I cover the Trump administration, I am awestruck by how extensive and pervasive the Deep State has become. I have empathy for what President Trump is going through. That does not mean I will cut our President any slack, whatsoever. However, his task is daunting and seemingly overwhelming. The Deep State is running the FBI as well as most of the DOJ and America wonders why there is a distinct absence of the rule of law in today’s America.
When I was an undergraduate student I originally believed that Senator McCarthy was an absolute nut job. He was decidedly an alcoholic, but that did not mean that he did not have moments of lucidity. Senator McCarthy taught me the meaning of the quip “Just because you’re paranoid, doesn’t mean that they are not out to get you”.  The US is indeed overrun with communists that reside inside of the Democratic Party. We are a nation that is having the Deep State’s will imposed upon us. The following story is evidence of this last statement.
[size=42]Meeting with Shauna Cox[/size]
[size]
... --- ...     SPRING'S Feb-4-2019 = HODGES & googoil URL Changes=Control Net & GRID DOWN PLANNED & IRAN MOUNTS MISSILES w/warheads? & CHINA SELLS 1 trillion REAL-ESTATE & MORE Shawna-2
Shawna Cox
As previously reported on the CSS, at Shauna’s invitation, we got together at a restaurant in Phoenix. We agreed to do a follow up interview when she returned home in about a week. In the interim, I received an anonymous and cryptic message to not pursue the Bundy affair. When I went very public with Shauna’s revelations and my subsequent discovery of new facts, I was directly told in another communication that I was on “the list” in an obvious ploy to try and intimidate me.

[/size]
[size=42]Interview with Shauna[/size]
[size]
Despite the threats, Shauna and decided to do the interview. We were very clandestine about the timing of the interview. At a time when I was to be the first to interview Ammon Bundy, my entire radio network at Global Star Communications was taken down. The network operates two independent satellites on the East and West coast. We have a listen by phone and a live stream. All communications were taken down at the exact same time Ammon was to come on the air.
After covertly agreeing on a time and day to do the interview, we followed a script because we know that many new people have entered the fight against the Deep State since I first interviewed Shauna.
... --- ...     SPRING'S Feb-4-2019 = HODGES & googoil URL Changes=Control Net & GRID DOWN PLANNED & IRAN MOUNTS MISSILES w/warheads? & CHINA SELLS 1 trillion REAL-ESTATE & MORE Lavoy-150x150In the first segment of the interview, Shauna and myself went through the ambush and subsequent murder of Lavoy Finicum. We also discussed how the other occupants of the car were spared after they had been targeted for execution.
In the second segment, we discussed the events at the hospital. The hospital was clearly set up to be a mass casualty event in anticipation of another Waco which is clearly what the Deep State as they were intent on sending a message. And just last week, I reported that the FEMA director had called the American people “cattle” and had told his regional directors that they will not be prosecuted if they use deadly force for noncompliance in emergency situations or forced evacuations. The President of the New California movement, Paul Preston, confirmed his knowledge of these events from his sources in a telephonic interview on Saturday. Paul and I are interviewing for the CSS radio show later this week.
... --- ...     SPRING'S Feb-4-2019 = HODGES & googoil URL Changes=Control Net & GRID DOWN PLANNED & IRAN MOUNTS MISSILES w/warheads? & CHINA SELLS 1 trillion REAL-ESTATE & MORE Vegas-Shooting-2017-2-2-300x169In the third segment of the interview, Shauna and I discussed the FBI’s use of paramilitary personnel to give the FBI plausible deniability for the intent to murder the occupants in Lavoy’s vehicle, the Bundy’s and their colleagues at the Refuge. We also discussed the murders that were committed against hospital personnel to hide the fact that a mass casualty event was planned. Briefly, we discussed the link between the Vegas massacre and Lavoy’s murder. We also discussed that the root cause of this tragedy was the Clinton Foundation’s insatiable desire to steal uranium to sell to the Russians as part of the Uranium One scandal in which farmers and ranchers were forced to give up their land so the resources could be raped by the Clinton Foundation.
This is the new America and Trump may be President, but the Deep State has not had to relinquish much control. Here is the interview.
 https://youtu.be/qo33RrsTHp8
[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: FIRST SHOTS FIRED IN THE TECH COLD (OR) CODE WAR! THE REAL AGENDA BEHIND THE DECEPTION!   ... --- ...     SPRING'S Feb-4-2019 = HODGES & googoil URL Changes=Control Net & GRID DOWN PLANNED & IRAN MOUNTS MISSILES w/warheads? & CHINA SELLS 1 trillion REAL-ESTATE & MORE I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 9:45 am

https://justusaknight.com/2019/02/04/first-shots-fired-in-the-tech-cold-or-code-war-the-real-agenda-behind-the-deception/

FIRST SHOTS FIRED IN THE TECH COLD (OR) CODE WAR!  THE REAL AGENDA BEHIND THE DECEPTION!

February 4, 2019 JustusAKnight 
https://youtu.be/HZNBag9m7xw

The first shots have been fired in the Tech Cold…I mean…Code War!  Everyone get inside their homes, The Nerds Are Coming!! The Nerds Are Coming!!  I say this tongue in cheek full well knowing they control the electronic world as we know it.  As things have (what seems to be) heated up between the Tech Titans is there another agenda at hand…now come on, you’ve been with me long enough to know…OF COURSE THERE IS! 
Although the real reason that Facebook is under fire now from EVERYBODY has not been made 100% clear we do know there is obviously much, much more to the story yet to be revealed.  However, the real truth behind this deception is much less hard to find.  It has actually been in headlines for some time now.  SPOILER ALERT…it’s about Google working to take over the World again!
 I hope you will watch this video to learn more!
Please SHARE and THUMBS UP the video!  Look forward to seeing your comments!!
God Speed and God Bless,
Justus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: GRID DOWN PLANNED   ... --- ...     SPRING'S Feb-4-2019 = HODGES & googoil URL Changes=Control Net & GRID DOWN PLANNED & IRAN MOUNTS MISSILES w/warheads? & CHINA SELLS 1 trillion REAL-ESTATE & MORE I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 10:04 am

THIS IS WHAT THEY WARNED US ABOUT!! TOTAL DARKNESS..

https://youtu.be/LppQIVqPHLk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y-1h_C8ad8

AMTV
Published on Feb 3, 2019

[size=18]SUBSCRIBE 621K
[/size]

In today's video, Christopher Greene of AMTV warns about a total Global collapse 2019.
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/amtvmedia
????GET the AMTV Shutdown Box: https://store.amtvmedia.com/AMTV-SHUT...

Emergency Food Storage 84 servings + Water Filter and Outdoor First Aid Kit. Limited time while Supplies last!

Links
Not Everything Makes the Cut – Amazon Super Bowl LIII Commercial https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_co...  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y-1h_C8ad8[color:ed45=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)]
NIAC Catastrophic Power Outage Study
https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/fil...[color:ed45=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)]

Last edited by spring2 on Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ASK YOURSELF THIS=WHEN WOULD BE THE TIME FOR IT   ... --- ...     SPRING'S Feb-4-2019 = HODGES & googoil URL Changes=Control Net & GRID DOWN PLANNED & IRAN MOUNTS MISSILES w/warheads? & CHINA SELLS 1 trillion REAL-ESTATE & MORE I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 10:18 am

GRID DOWN
WHEN WOULD THE MOST DAMAGE BE ACCOMPLISHED IN A GRID DOWN EVENT

?? WINTER ??

ARE YOU AND FAMILY READY FOR THAT??

I ALWAYS STRESS PERSONAL WINTER GEAR / HUNTER CLOTHING & MAKE SURE IT IS 100% WATER PROOF OR DON'T BUY!!!

INSULATED WATERPROOF JACKETS AND PANTS + BOOTS

* FOOD IS NEXT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Iran said to mount ‘guided warheads’ on missiles capable of reaching Israel   ... --- ...     SPRING'S Feb-4-2019 = HODGES & googoil URL Changes=Control Net & GRID DOWN PLANNED & IRAN MOUNTS MISSILES w/warheads? & CHINA SELLS 1 trillion REAL-ESTATE & MORE I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 11:53 am

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/international/middle-east/194580-190204-iran-said-to-mount-guided-warheads-on-missiles-capable-of-reaching-israel

Iran said to mount ‘guided warheads’ on missiles capable of reaching Israel

02/03/2019

10:37:06 PM

UPDATED ON

02/03/2019

10:41:45 PM

Written by
i24NEWS

... --- ...     SPRING'S Feb-4-2019 = HODGES & googoil URL Changes=Control Net & GRID DOWN PLANNED & IRAN MOUNTS MISSILES w/warheads? & CHINA SELLS 1 trillion REAL-ESTATE & MORE Afp-6cc81fe24fa101a87fa287783b78dd9e7324fcdeIran displays a new multiple-warhead medium-range missile dubbed the Khoramshahr at a military parade in Tehran on September 22, 2017
str (afp/AFP)

Iran has mounted new precision-guided warheads atop their most advanced and longest-range missiles, which are capable of reaching both Israel and American military bases in the Gulf, the semi-official Fars news agency reported Sunday.
The unsourced report said that Iran’s Khoramshahr missile, which has a range of 2,000 kilometers (or 1,250 miles), have been upgraded with domestically-produced guided warheads.
“The new generation of missiles with guided warheads has been named Khoramshahr 2 and they can be controlled until hitting the target and are able to carry warheads weighing nearly 2 tons,” the report said.
The warheads had previously been mounted on shorter-range missiles including the Emad, Qadr and Qiam.
Iran unveiled its new generation of Khoramshahr ballistic missiles in a high-profile military parade in September 2017 in what was widely interpreted as an act of defiance by Tehran in the face of US condemnations of its ballistic missile program.
The 2,000 kilometer range of the Khoramshahr classifies it as a medium-range missile, but makes it sufficient to hit Israel and US bases throughout the Middle East.

... --- ...     SPRING'S Feb-4-2019 = HODGES & googoil URL Changes=Control Net & GRID DOWN PLANNED & IRAN MOUNTS MISSILES w/warheads? & CHINA SELLS 1 trillion REAL-ESTATE & MORE D5062bf7748205547ab766a6ff87dd3217bd56f4This picture released by the official website of the Iranian Defense Ministry on Saturday, Feb. 2, 2019, shows a Hoveizeh cruise missile at the Imam Khomeini grand mosque in Tehran, Iran. Iran says it has launched a new cruise missile, with a 1,350-kilome 
(Iranian Defense Ministry via AP)

Iran insists that all of its missiles are designed to carry conventional warheads only, and that it has limited their range to a maximum 2,000 kilometers. But Iranian commanders also say they possess the technology to go beyond that.
Meanwhile, Iran on Saturday unveiled and tested a new long-range cruise missile as the country celebrated the 40th anniversary of the Islamic Revolution in 1979.
Dubbed the Hoveizeh, after a province in southwest Iran, the missile is capable of heavily destroying ground targets, according to the Iranian defense minister.
Although Tehran insists its missiles are defensive and meant to serve as deterrence against its enemies, Israel, Saudi Arabia and the United States accuse the Islamic Republic of behaving aggressively.
Saturday’s exhibition in Tehran followed a warning by the deputy commander of Iran’s powerful Revolutionary Guards Corps warned Israel that a conflict with the Islamic Republic would “definitely lead to its elimination” and said that Tehran was pursuing a strategy to “eradicate the Zionist regime from the political geography of the world”.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: China JUST SOLD Nearly $1 Trillion U.S. Real Estate as Trade Issues Escalate!   ... --- ...     SPRING'S Feb-4-2019 = HODGES & googoil URL Changes=Control Net & GRID DOWN PLANNED & IRAN MOUNTS MISSILES w/warheads? & CHINA SELLS 1 trillion REAL-ESTATE & MORE I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 12:01 pm

https://www.sgtreport.com/2019/02/china-just-sold-nearly-1-trillion-u-s-real-estate-as-trade-issues-escalate/

China JUST SOLD Nearly $1 Trillion U.S. Real Estate as Trade Issues Escalate!

February 4, 2019

from The Money GPS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBXSYA810YY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: PETER SCHIFF: FINANCIAL CRISIS BIGGER THAN 2008 INCOMING   ... --- ...     SPRING'S Feb-4-2019 = HODGES & googoil URL Changes=Control Net & GRID DOWN PLANNED & IRAN MOUNTS MISSILES w/warheads? & CHINA SELLS 1 trillion REAL-ESTATE & MORE I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 12:11 pm

Peter Schiff: Financial Crisis Bigger Than 2008 Incoming

PETER SCHIFF: FINANCIAL CRISIS BIGGER THAN 2008 INCOMING

Says Trump’s election could only delay Fed policies for so long

[size=17]Schiff Gold - FEBRUARY 4, 2019 

[/size]

... --- ...     SPRING'S Feb-4-2019 = HODGES & googoil URL Changes=Control Net & GRID DOWN PLANNED & IRAN MOUNTS MISSILES w/warheads? & CHINA SELLS 1 trillion REAL-ESTATE & MORE FedPowellGetty2419
IMAGE CREDITS: ANDREW CABALLERO-REYNOLDS / CONTRIBUTORSPENCER PLATT / STAFF.

During his keynote speech at the Vancouver Resource Investment Conference, Peter Schiff said we are at the beginning of the end.

The Fed appears to have paused interest rate hikes in order to save the stock market.

The markets have reacted positively and a lot of analysts seem to think we’re out of the wood.

But Peter traces the moves of the Federal Reserve all the way back to the first rate hike of December 2015 and shows how the central bank has put us on a path toward a financial crisis that will be bigger than 2008.

Peter insists he’s been right about what would happen all along, it’s just taken us a little longer to get here than he expected.https://youtu.be/8dLQCEGYF4Q

Highlights From the Speech

“I have been forecasting that the Federal Reserve would not be able to complete its rate normalization process since before they raised rates for the first time.”

“I still believe if Hillary Clinton won that election, which was widely expected, I think it would have been one-and-done. I don’t think the second rate hike would have taken place had Hillary Clinton won.”

“I think that had Hillary Clinton won, the stock market would have tanked. The conventional wisdom before the election was that if Trump won it was going to be a disaster for the stock market, but if Hillary Clinton won, the market was going to like it. Well, Trump won and the market went way up, the opposite of what was expected. I believe that had Hillary Clinton won, the market would have gone down. Also the opposite of what had been expected. And I believe the US would have entered recession much sooner.”

“The reason that I originally said that I did not expect the Fed to raise rates again was because I knew that raising rates was the first step in a journey that they could not finish, that in their attempt to normalize rates, the stock market bubble would burst and the economy would reenter recession.”

“Normalizing interest rates when you’ve created an abnormal amount of debt is impossible.”

“I knew all along that at some point, that would be it, you know, the straw that breaks the camel’s back. I didn’t know how many rate hikes the bubble economy could take, but I knew there was a limit. And I still knew that there’s no way they were ever going to get back up to normal or neutral. Whatever that number is, it ain’t 2%.”

“Everything that the Federal Reserve built up based on cheap money was starting to implode as the cheap money was being withdrawn.”

“The US economy is built for zero. It’s not working at 2% and you’re starting to see that.”

“We’ve just created a massive amount of inflation. Quantitative easing is just a euphemism for inflation. That’s what inflation is — expanding the money supply. Printing up money and buying government bonds is the definition of inflation. The Fed has been inflating like crazy.”

“How can you look at the US economy that has more leverage now than ever before and say there’s no sign of excess leverage? How can you look at the biggest financial bubbles that have ever been inflated and say that there’s no bubbles? The bubble that we have no is bigger than the one that popped in 2008.”
... --- ...     SPRING'S Feb-4-2019 = HODGES & googoil URL Changes=Control Net & GRID DOWN PLANNED & IRAN MOUNTS MISSILES w/warheads? & CHINA SELLS 1 trillion REAL-ESTATE & MORE NYSEPowellGetty2419(Photo by Spencer Platt / Staff via Getty Images)

“People forget that in a bull market, the corrections are when the market is going down. That’s the correction. But when you’re in a bear market, the correction is when the market is going up.”

“The Federal Reserve created a correction in a bear market by coming to the rescue of the stock market, by calling off the rate hikes.”

“The problem is it’s not the future rate hikes that were going to push the economy into recession, it’s the past rate hikes. They’ve already guaranteed it.”

“The recession is coming anyway; it doesn’t matter that the Fed stopped hiking. And the bull market is over and the bear market is going to continue.”

“People are going to realize that we checked into the monetary roach motel that I talked about from the beginning and that there’s no way out, and then the dollar is going to fall like a stone.”

“When they find out that it’s never over and it didn’t work. then there’s going to be nothing propping up the dollar and it’s going to drop like a stone, the price of gold is going to take off, and the recession that we’re entering into, which is going to be an inflationary recession, is going to be worse than what we now call the Great Recession.”

“You need to anticipate what is going to happen. Because I think that what they have already done should be enough to show you where they’re going. The fact that they had to abort the process at two, two-and-a-quarter, that fact that they were forced to do such an about-face. that should tell you … If you thought that they could do it, that should be the first warning bell that says, ‘You know what? Schiff was right all along. Maybe it’s taken longer than we might have thought to play out, but this is the beginning of the end.”

Peter Schiff joins Alex Jones to break down the future if America votes for socialism in 2020.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: U.S. Southern Command In Colombia Along The Border, Venezuela Military Moves, U.S. Pulls Out Of INF Treaty; Russia Threatens U.S; China Calls For Calm.   ... --- ...     SPRING'S Feb-4-2019 = HODGES & googoil URL Changes=Control Net & GRID DOWN PLANNED & IRAN MOUNTS MISSILES w/warheads? & CHINA SELLS 1 trillion REAL-ESTATE & MORE I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 12:18 pm

https://www.sgtreport.com/2019/02/u-s-southern-command-in-colombia-along-the-border-venezuela-military-moves-u-s-pulls-out-of-inf-treaty-russia-threatens-u-s-china-calls-for-calm/

U.S. Southern Command In Colombia Along The Border, Venezuela Military Moves, U.S. Pulls Out Of INF Treaty; Russia Threatens U.S; China Calls For Calm.

February 4, 2019

by Aaron Kesel, Activist Post:
... --- ...     SPRING'S Feb-4-2019 = HODGES & googoil URL Changes=Control Net & GRID DOWN PLANNED & IRAN MOUNTS MISSILES w/warheads? & CHINA SELLS 1 trillion REAL-ESTATE & MORE War
According to a State Department source, corroborated by a video news report, U.S. troops are already along Colombia’s border. This comes as Venezuela has reportedly moved military armaments and ammunition to Colombia’s border as well. Meanwhile, Russia has threatened the U.S. amid announcing its withdrawal from the Cold War Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces (INF) Treaty, following suit by suspending the agreement.

Although it’s not 5,000 troops along the border, a State Department source has stated to this reporter that U.S. troops are already in Colombia, specifically the U.S. Southern Command, along the border. The source further added that the U.S., specifically the Pentagon, was propagandizing the 5,000 troops on National Security Advisor John Bolton’s notepad to hide a bigger troop count of sending a whopping 30,000 troops to Colombia if a military invasion is deemed necessary.
This writer’s source stated that recently a former Pentagon official stressed the fact that if the U.S. was to get militarily involved it would need way more than 5,000 troops. The former official was reported by The Times. “A military operation in Venezuela requires the presence of between 25,000 and 30,000 American soldiers, especially since the success of this operation depends largely on the loyalty of the Venezuelan military forces to Nicolas Maduro,” the official told The Times.
A news report by Vesti, a Russian news outlet, corroborates my own source who stated U.S. Southern Command (SOUTHCOM) is already down on the ground in Colombia.  For those that don’t know, SOUTHCOM’s Area of Responsibility encompasses 31 countries and 16 dependencies and areas of special sovereignty, which includes Colombia, according to its website. The U.S. already has nine military bases in Colombia, so to say that it wants to send only 5,000 troops to Colombia is a ludicrous claim! There are already troops there!
These are 5,000 additional troops that Bolton and the Pentagon want to send to Colombia. Then there are 76 total bases in Latin America, as of 2018, according to this writer’s knowledge. On that regard, the maximum number of military personnel and contractors allowed in the country at a time by U.S. law is 1,400, as The Guardian reported when a Colombian constitutional court ruled U.S. access to more bases in the country was illegal because it wasn’t approved by legislators at the time.
Further, a little bit of digging and you will find there was an alert last year in February, where the former head of Southern Command, Kurt Tidd, met behind closed doors with Colombian Defense Minister Luis Carlos Villegas and other senior officials.  In this meeting, the Colombian president emphasized the importance for the region of what was worded as “restoring the democratic channel in Venezuela.”
Elreporterosf, writes:
Quote :
A prominent place appears to be assigned to two fast-acting US military bases installed in the communities of Vichada and Leticia, in the Colombian department of Amazonas, bordering Venezuela in the southwest of the country, according to reports.
These bases, which are added to those already existing, represent an important step in the military occupation of Colombia, considered by the late US Senator Paul Coverdell as a necessary preliminary action to invade Venezuela.
Also, the 2009 military agreement between Washington and Bogota allows Americans greater access to military bases, including Palanquero, considered strategic because of its position in the Americas.
In the siege of Venezuela, the US assault troops stationed in the ‘control and monitoring’ bases of Reina Sofía, in Aruba, and Hato Rey, in Curaçao, and the operations center would have a seat in the base of Palmerola, in Honduras, the largest foreign installation of that nature in Latin American territory.
Meanwhile, The New York Times reports that in September the Trump administration held secret meetings with rebellious military officers from Venezuela to discuss their plans to overthrow President Nicolás Maduro, according to American officials and a former Venezuelan military commander. Although, The NY Times states in its report that American officials eventually decided not to help the plotters, so the plot itself and intention is even documented in MSM.
It’s the same story over and over again from Panama in 1903 to Iran, 1953; Guatemala, 1954, to Congo, 1961; Vietnam, 1963, to Chile, 1973, to Iraq 2003, and so on. Just different players and a different game board (country); the end goal is always regime change and overthrowing the leadership of a country (the U.S. doesn’t have control over) by whatever means, even if illegal.

https://youtu.be/FD0pyxtdS2c

Even then we can trace efforts for U.S. regime change in Venezuela back to 2010, due to leaked WikiLeaks Stratfor emails discussing such actions through using the Center for Applied Non-Violent Action and Strategies (CANVAS), a CIA front company. H/T Gray Zone Project.
Read More @ ActivistPost.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Poseidon Nuclear Drone: Beyond Doomsday   ... --- ...     SPRING'S Feb-4-2019 = HODGES & googoil URL Changes=Control Net & GRID DOWN PLANNED & IRAN MOUNTS MISSILES w/warheads? & CHINA SELLS 1 trillion REAL-ESTATE & MORE I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 12:42 pm

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/02/04/poseidon-to-be-able-to-autonomously-avoid-any-enemy-defense-systems-source-more-http-tass-com-defense-1043024/

• Home

• February

• The Poseidon Nuclear Drone: Beyond Doomsday

... --- ...     SPRING'S Feb-4-2019 = HODGES & googoil URL Changes=Control Net & GRID DOWN PLANNED & IRAN MOUNTS MISSILES w/warheads? & CHINA SELLS 1 trillion REAL-ESTATE & MORE ScreenHunter-462-1126x642

Military

The Poseidon Nuclear Drone: Beyond Doomsday

Posted on February 4, 2019 AuthorVT Editors

Quote :
Editor’s note:  Even if Poseidon doesn’t carry a 100 megaton nuke as some claim, America’s nuclear defenses are, as of now, totally useless.  If this weapon exists, and we have every reason to believe it does and can be built in large quantities, Russia can simply “pull the plug” on the US or Europe at any time, flooding and radiating costs, sinking subs and aircraft carriers, erasing near-shore base and economically devastating any enemy.
Game over.

The multi-purpose system Poseidon will include a special-purpose nuclear submarine and unmanned underwater vehicles on board
MOSCOW,  /TASS/. The unmanned underwater vehicle (UUV) from the oceanic multi-purpose system Poseidon will be able to autonomously skirt any enemy defense systems, which will make it invulnerable with regard to its performance characteristics, a defense industry source told TASS on Sunday.

... --- ...     SPRING'S Feb-4-2019 = HODGES & googoil URL Changes=Control Net & GRID DOWN PLANNED & IRAN MOUNTS MISSILES w/warheads? & CHINA SELLS 1 trillion REAL-ESTATE & MORE Hqdefault

“On its way to a target, Poseidon will be able to avoid and overcome any antisubmarine barriers and other enemy defense systems due to the fully automated operation system,” the source said.
The source noted that the UUV’s running depth will exceed 1 km, and “new technical solutions will ensure the maximal speed of 200 km/h.” “All together, the intellectual and performance characteristics of the vehicle will make it invulnerable and secure a guaranteed target destruction,” he added.

... --- ...     SPRING'S Feb-4-2019 = HODGES & googoil URL Changes=Control Net & GRID DOWN PLANNED & IRAN MOUNTS MISSILES w/warheads? & CHINA SELLS 1 trillion REAL-ESTATE & MORE Hqdefault

The multi-purpose system Poseidon will include a special-purpose nuclear submarine and unmanned underwater vehicles on board. The source reiterated that “the vehicle from the system is intended not just for strategic tasks, but for destruction, for example, of enemy carrier groups.”

TASS has no official confirmation of the information provided by the source.

[size=30]The Poseidon

On Saturday, Russian President Vladimir Putin reported the end of the key stage of testing for the strategic unmanned underwater vehicle Poseidon. In late December last year a defense industry source told TASS that the testing of the UUV’s nuclear power unit was underway at sea at the moment. The source noted that the reactor had been mounted on the hull of the operating vehicle.
Putin first said about the unmanned underwater vehicle with the nuclear power unit in his address to the Federal Assembly in March 2019. The president reported that these UUVs will be equipped with both conventional and nuclear payloads and will be able to destroy enemy infrastructural facilities, carrier groups and other targets.
More:
http://tass.com/defense/1043024[/size]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ... --- ... SPRING'S Feb-4-2019 = HODGES & googoil URL Changes=Control Net & GRID DOWN PLANNED & IRAN MOUNTS MISSILES w/warheads? & CHINA SELLS 1 trillion REAL-ESTATE & MORE   ... --- ...     SPRING'S Feb-4-2019 = HODGES & googoil URL Changes=Control Net & GRID DOWN PLANNED & IRAN MOUNTS MISSILES w/warheads? & CHINA SELLS 1 trillion REAL-ESTATE & MORE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

... --- ... SPRING'S Feb-4-2019 = HODGES & googoil URL Changes=Control Net & GRID DOWN PLANNED & IRAN MOUNTS MISSILES w/warheads? & CHINA SELLS 1 trillion REAL-ESTATE & MORE
Page 1 of 1