Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drills in Downtown L.A.?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Drills in Downtown L.A.? Empty
PostSubject: Drills in Downtown L.A.?   Drills in Downtown L.A.? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 12:01 pm

Posted 02/05

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF2yfBPQtVQ

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Drills in Downtown L.A.?   Drills in Downtown L.A.? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 12:51 pm

Interesting speculations from folks in the comments below the video. Me . . . I dunno? Slimestream media news says military exercises & continuing into the weekend.

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/US-Army-Conducts-Training-in-Los-Angeles-Area-505347111.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otol8OHAw6g

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Drills in Downtown L.A.?   Drills in Downtown L.A.? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 1:29 pm

I prefer to think Jade Helm is in the can, and that this: whether a warning, or optics, or a cover (IDK)
is the "Good Guys in Action", carrying out The Plan.  Wish I could prove it.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Drills in Downtown L.A.?   Drills in Downtown L.A.? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 2:56 pm

An Anon hypothesis:

1. JAN 29, 2019 (TUES) 

FBI announces it is closing case on Vegas shooter, Stephen Paddock, because it can find no motive. For normies, this means move along with your busy lives. For operators, this means we cannot say what really happened, but anyone involved will now be "suicided" by MIL OPS. 

2. FEB 4, 2019 (SUN) 

Cessna piloted by deep state operative, Jordan Isaacson, aka Antonio Pastini explodes in mid air and crashes in Yorba Linda LA at 1:45PM PST about the time normies are distracted by Superbowl. Let's assuming Jordan was "making a run for it" or about to commit a "false flag". 

2. Jordan was very likely a rogue CIA operative, and we now know he was a fake Chicago Policeman. Jordan has ties to Vegas since he was the private pilot most often used by Dennis Hof (Bunny Ranch), who mysteriously died in his sleep on Oct 16, 2018 after hosting a birthday party attended by LA mistress Heidi Fleiss, who is connected to sex trafficking. 

3. Jordan is also connected to Stephen Paddock through flight records showing trips between Vegas, Chicago and Mexico. Likely they were both gun runners for the corrupt parts of the CIA and Vegas FBI offices. 

4. When Jordan heard about the closing of the FBI case, he was likely alerted by a bad actor within the Vegas FBI office that he would be "suicided" by either the good guys and or the bad guys. This event likely triggered his flight attempt. US Navy launches a P-8 Poseidon over LA at 20K feet for hours after plane crash. Why? 

5. FEB 4, 2019 (SUN) 

Private video on YouTube shows a "military training" event at night in downtown LA. Video shows four MH-6 Little Bird "Killer Eggs" land with lights off, and then four groups of DEVGRU soldiers run to each helo and take off. Then we watch two "rare" specialized UH-60 Blackhawks with mid-air fueling capabilities & FLIR land in a very dangerous narrow part of the street. This action would never be part of a training exercise. Far too dangerous. 54' wing span. 

6. Building is owned by the lawyer for Allison Mack. Which connects back to Heidi Fleiss. Which connects back to Dennis Hof. Which connects to Jordan and Paddock. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Drills in Downtown L.A.?   Drills in Downtown L.A.? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 3:00 pm

HERE'S ANOTHER WHOPPING LOOK AT THE DOWNTOWN MIL ACTION:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1093716367742775297.html

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Drills in Downtown L.A.?   Drills in Downtown L.A.? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 3:15 pm

Yeah, and if you've checked in over at TD today they've been all over this like white on rice. There has been some interesting things surfaced. Suggest y'all mosey on over and have a look-see. Link takes you to about the start of it all and it's covered about four-ish pages so far today. Be sure to see some of the links posted on that forum too. Very revealing stuff. Lots of Lawyer lawyer, PG&E bankruptcy & NorCal fires, medical supplies, Guatemala, and other stuff reveals.

Starts at 4th post down, page 3942 posted by CIKAD33.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/q-p3917-q-is-back---unraveling-toe-thread/73190719/page-3942/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Drills in Downtown L.A.?   Drills in Downtown L.A.? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 7:48 pm

yeah, researcher, i was trying to catch up on all of it this afternoon.....since i have had limited internet service the last 3 days, i am kinda' lost on it all, but something went down and no way was it a training session
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Drills in Downtown L.A.?   Drills in Downtown L.A.? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 6:46 pm

Breaching explosives???? You tell me! US Military helicopters, explosions and gunfire in DTLA. February 4, 2018

2 minute video. What is the falling white object at :14 - :17 seconds right side of frame below chopper? (See my screen shot) 1st explosion @ :24 seconds, 2nd explosion @ :48 seconds. This video real or fake???? I'd like to see someone in LA go to site and verify. Putting it up here without any way of vetting. You decide.

https://youtu.be/Unk3ERiGLkg

Drills in Downtown L.A.? What_i10

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Drills in Downtown L.A.?   Drills in Downtown L.A.? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 11:04 am

researcher wrote:
I'd like to see someone in LA go to site and verify.

Ask and ye shall receive. Someone did just that; went there and verified. How bout that!

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/f1a3bdbd09671b3e7298556e307b50ed6d129aa8bf0da0f98665ae45238b453c.png

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/03ae1f06cd82b46fef10439002f1983561696fd0832b39996484fc82cc3d83f2.png

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/022648ef0f76fd034412d0115b80c61e16a9b67c3b1da2574840f21b1298abda.png

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/fd00e90d7d5e4ed0afb1490f4388967c54c18d1461f81f096e5653553d34aff2.png

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/10b928f4067f5746bd9bf752c5a8e74eab2609b2b71d4a2a9a1d0cfcbea802a3.png

Drills in Downtown L.A.? F1a3bd11

Drills in Downtown L.A.? Fd00e910

Drills in Downtown L.A.? 10b92810

Drills in Downtown L.A.? 03ae1f10

Drills in Downtown L.A.? 02264810

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Drills in Downtown L.A.?   Drills in Downtown L.A.? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 11:22 am

It does look fresh.  I've got a good vid, but no time to dig deep.
He refers back to "Milspec Ops Monkey's" info and I too feel this was the real deal.

I don't quite get the iphone video posted above from 2018?   And what the implication
is supposed to be regarding the current ops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfyoCMhKOn0&feature=youtu.be

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Drills in Downtown L.A.?   Drills in Downtown L.A.? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 12:19 pm

Dove wrote:
I don't quite get the iphone video posted above from 2018?

I copied and pasted the info from the YT video description. I think the 2018 was a typo and I just didn't catch it. This was uploaded a few days ago in 2019.

Drills in Downtown L.A.? Typo10

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Drills in Downtown L.A.?   Drills in Downtown L.A.? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 12:32 pm

Here's a few more things to look at. Screen shot below of the thread beginning to start ya off.

https://twitter.com/MilspecP/status/1093716367742775297

Thread unroll of above: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1093716367742775297.html

Drills in Downtown L.A.? Ops_mo10

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: SOME NEW INFO = CONNECTIONS TO ?>   Drills in Downtown L.A.? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 7:49 pm

https://youtu.be/ZV65HZNCUNI

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Drills in Downtown L.A.?   Drills in Downtown L.A.? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 11:05 am

More at the CCS link below. I just copied & pasted the part that fits this topic. You'll wanna read the rest at the link about Podesta and the Clinton Foundation. Really, you will, I promise it's a good read. Wink

https://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/the-two-reasons-behind-the-recent-military-activity-in-la/

Dave Hodges wrote:
The LA Raids

The CSS has learned that forces supporting the Trump administration are conducting raids against the Clinton Foundation in LA. The people of LA have been in a tizzy since they have witnessed massive military operations and drills in their city. This operation had a dual purpose (1) To rehearse subjugating a potentially rebellious population that might be moved to riot if key Deep State personnel, connected to the Clinton Foundation, are indicted by the Trump administration; and, (2) Under the guise of military drills, to conduct the seizure of evidence to be used against the Clinton Foundation assets particularly in the area of sex-trafficking operations. And certainly the two goals work together hand in glove.

The military raid aspect of the so-called LA drills was, in reality, not a drill at all. In fact, one of my sources, stated that this drill prevented the release of a biological weapon in the LA area. This threat has now been neutralized. Apparently, the Deep State needed a distraction from what Trump administration was preparing to do.

The source of the planned biological attack emanated from paramilitary forces from Guatemalan sources who were trained at the paramilitary base training camps in El Salvador that I have identified in past articles and in interviews condcted on The Common Sense Show and on our related radio show which airs on Megaphone and Global Star Radio Network which brings us both domestic and international coverage, of these kinds of events.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Drills in Downtown L.A.?   Drills in Downtown L.A.? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 11:47 am

Stuff is coming to light. Anons are on this real hard.

https://twitter.com/milspecp/status/1095319697518723073?s=21
Drills in Downtown L.A.? Mil_mo10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Drills in Downtown L.A.?   Drills in Downtown L.A.? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 7:30 am

I'm shelving some things said in this vid, but there are other things I count as nuggets and worth hearing.

ALSO....our iphone cameraman was 'stationed' right where we got the extraction scene in detail.
Coincidence ?   Oh, heck no.

Q posts pics of things we would never see or find out about on our own.  THIS, on the other hand, was on the news.   I believe the videos are for clarification and I believe they were provided for us.
And if this is the case, then the corroborating aspects of the story would have been elsewhere in the news during the same 24 hour period, cuz that's how the Team rolls.  
So that's a place to dig, but...well R, you're better and filling out the details than I am.   Cool
Wells Fargo had 'systems down' right about this timeframe.  No one could access their moola.

ONE NOTABLE AT 11:11 (OF COURSE ; )  )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqG1z451hRI

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Drills in Downtown L.A.?   Drills in Downtown L.A.? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 9:59 am

Definitely that video is worth hearing, all 33½ minutes of it! Hmmmmm, underground tunnels. Hmmmm again, have I been seeing stuff as recently as yesterday about troops training heavily for underground warfare? Why yes, I did see that and the links below will take you to a few of the things I was reading up on. These articles are from June 2018, about the same time training was funded and started up in earnest.

Army Is Spending Half a Billion to Train Soldiers to Fight Underground

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2018/06/24/army-spending-half-billion-train-troops-fight-underground.html

‘Underground’ May Be the U.S. Military’s Next Warfighting Domain

https://www.defenseone.com/technology/2018/06/underground-may-be-us-militarys-next-warfighting-domain/149296/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Drills in Downtown L.A.?   Drills in Downtown L.A.? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 10:10 am

Nothing wrong with a one year bing back.  So much of what we have going on now on 'removed-replaced' is a bing back to the Nov. 9-11th of 2018.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drills in Downtown L.A.?   Drills in Downtown L.A.? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 3:57 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opTjfzl5F94

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMa5lS4YVLY
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Drills in Downtown L.A.?   Drills in Downtown L.A.? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 5:35 pm

Working on these videos and comment sections.

Points mentioned on 1st video of 2 from Spring:

~Doesn't seem to be much rotor wash on the palms or street trash blowing! (which I thought too)

~tho we have cloaking ability, this was chopper lifting out of street light and into darkness above trees.

~I was CBRN, chemical, biological, radiation, and nuclear specialist in the army and they are decontaminating that Blackhawk.

~The rinsing of the chopper was probably from public fire hydrants and were rinsing fuel off the bird from refueling. Did you see the hoses connected to any trucks of other vehicles brought to the site?
(me-refueling??? hmmm)

~chemical suit, not radioactive. (mil guy says)

~a long entry, a good summary of recent developments:

The building is owed by prominent attorney Thomas V. Gerardi who has long ties with the Clinton's, Clinton Foundation, his wife is featured on show Housewives of Beverly Hills, there are some leaked emails linking him to Clinton's, Podesta, Keith Raniere, and others plus he is attorney representing sex cult group NXIVM accused of trafficking, brain washing etc. He has many different questionable Businesses, LLC Companies and Business Affiliations such as Astex Pharmaceuticals, C&G Skate Corp, Spectrum Molecular Speration, Spectrum Laboratories Inc, Girardi Financial and others. He owns this building and one next door however this building is supposed to be leased to Eduardo G. Sanchez a registered agent of Bogarin Trucking and Francis Bogarin Officer of Company but was scheduled for demo in several weeks which means if this was biological as suspected it would of went airborne covering a greater distance, and infecting greatest number of people. With the amount of people in Los Angeles added to the travelers or tourists this could of been a catastrophe of epidemic proportion. Gerardi Investments have been under suspicioun and being watched for human trafficking, genetic modification, cloning, organ harvesting, and more. If you've ever watched movie Erin Brockovich he was character played by Peter Coyote in the movie. Not sure if it's connected but day before there was Cessna plane that came apart in the sky at 7800 ft with pieces falling on house and killing 4 people which was piloted by CIA Operative who also died. A short time after we had Navy P-8 plane in air flying in roughly 15 mile circular pattern at 20,000 ft. I suggest researching planes capabilities it is mainly known for anti-surface, anti-submarine work detecting emissions from weapons and radar but has many more capabilities making it perfect plane for urban areas detecting biological, radioactive materials, scans, maps, tracks, picks up communication, and classify's high value targets while simultaneously gathering and relaying massive amounts of data. It's extremely valuable for tracking high value targets, is able to consistently follow vehicles while listening to communication, map and grid locations they frequent from their movement which basically makes it impossible to hide added with it's detection aspects for different types of weapons it makes it perfect for all aspects needed if this was military operation. During same time we also made a drug bust of almost 2 tons of narcotics at Long Beach Port which is place you should research involvement of Clinton's, Pelosi, Schiff, Obama, and others plus foreign countries. Were all of these events within 15-40 miles from each other related, or was it coincidence that they happened so close to each other in 24 hours.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Drills in Downtown L.A.?   Drills in Downtown L.A.? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 6:13 pm

That Guatemalan house of culture video above was freaky as hell. There they are, aaaaannnd, now their GONE! POOF! What the frick? I just had to vet this - and I did vet it! Pull up the original video in the first post of this topic, go full screen on a real computer or TV, NOT on a tiny cell phone. You can confirm it six ways to Sunday as long as you like cause it's there. I hope you peeps are saving these important videos. I am for sure.

Observing closely and listening closer to multiple videos of this "military operation" we have:

Two black hawk helos and three packages of WTF being removed from the building. Two WTF packages in the first helo and one WTF package in the second helo. Screen captures below just so ya don't miss this. Two helos + 3 packages.

And yeah, I agree with Dove on the washing down. Standard fire hose and hydrant. Probably fuel maybe? If biological they wouldn't make all that effort to snag bio-hazard packages then wash the same "hazard" into the storm drains of Los Angeles. Would kind of defeat the purpose of the mission.

FIRST BLACK HAWK @ 1minute 44second mark

Drills in Downtown L.A.? 1m44s10

SECOND BLACK HAWK 2 @ 3minute 21second mark

Drills in Downtown L.A.? 3m21s10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Drills in Downtown L.A.?   Drills in Downtown L.A.? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 7:16 pm

Good one, R.  Absurd to wash bio chems onto the street, buildings and down the sewer drain. 
Plus, it would have to have been airborne and there's no evidence of that.
Maybe it's not too smart to wash fuel down them either.  Plus, how far away did they fly in from that
they had to refuel?  How much debris could it have kicked up to jeopardize the rotor motor?
I mean they don't handle sand very well, right, but they do usually handle it.    Peculiar to me.  That's all I know about that. Basically nothing.

What did they extract?  That's easy.  Money, sex, drugs, weapons and/or evidence of one or more of them.
And NOBODY thinks it was a drill.
Q's been taunting Schifty...maybe he should get the focus.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Drills in Downtown L.A.?   Drills in Downtown L.A.? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 11:08 am

In case you can handle some more~there were other unusual activities in the same geo. area at about the same timeframe, STARTING AT 13:50.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-PptkGRJIs

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drills in Downtown L.A.?   Drills in Downtown L.A.? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drills in Downtown L.A.?
Page 1 of 1