Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY researcher

Go down 
+8
wil
billetman
Proskuneo
Kitiara
GROUNDZERO
Dr. Rita
quietobserver
researcher
12 posters
AuthorMessage

Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY  researcher  Empty
PostSubject: Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY researcher    Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY  researcher  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:46 am

May you have many moreNot sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY  researcher  2802032491Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY  researcher  3272618861Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY  researcher  418782990
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY researcher    Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY  researcher  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:03 am

Thanks, Done. Yer a tad early though. Still have 5 more days to enjoy 60 then it's further downhill from there. Hey, 61 is a prime number. Funny, I don't feel so prime. help
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY researcher    Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY  researcher  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:02 pm

researcher wrote:
Thanks, Done. Yer a tad early though. Still have 5 more days to enjoy 60 then it's further downhill from there. Hey, 61 is a prime number. Funny, I don't feel so prime. Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY  researcher  1029020954

Done is getting you mentally prepared for your celebration. Notice he was careful not to say happy birthday, today....Besides 61 is a "7"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY researcher    Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY  researcher  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:15 pm

researcher wrote:
Thanks, Done. Yer a tad early though. Still have 5 more days to enjoy 60 then it's further downhill from there. Hey, 61 is a prime number. Funny, I don't feel so prime. Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY  researcher  1029020954

I know, but going out of town, and wasn't sure what day I was getting back, so I didn't want to miss wishing you the best.cheers
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY researcher    Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY  researcher  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:36 pm

So you have gone around the sun 60 and almost 1 more times. Kool God Bless.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY researcher    Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY  researcher  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:49 pm

Happy (early?) birthday, researcher! Very Happy

party
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY researcher    Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY  researcher  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:53 pm

flower Happy Birthday Researcher. You could say you are in the PRIME of your life. Sending warm wishes and blessings to you, kind sir.

happy birthdaay

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY researcher    Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY  researcher  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:17 pm

God's blessings to one of our most respected and prolific posters!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY researcher    Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY  researcher  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:21 pm

Way to go Researcher! Let the countdown begin.

Back to top Go down
wil

wil

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY researcher    Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY  researcher  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 1:32 am

Happy Birthday Researcher!

Have a good laugh....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY researcher    Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY  researcher  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 1:53 am

Happy early birthday to you,
Happy early birthday to you,
Happy early birthday, dear researcher,
Happy early birthday to you!

And many more. . .

king love

Last edited by rose from kentucky on Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY researcher    Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY  researcher  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 2:52 am

Happy Birthday from down under I am at least a day closer than all the others and you are catching up to me!!! party fw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY researcher    Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY  researcher  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 1:32 pm

Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY  researcher  411more days! woot
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY researcher    Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY  researcher  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:51 pm

three score ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY researcher    Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY  researcher  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:09 pm

Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY  researcher  Number10 days until you get to the top of that hill. lol!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY researcher    Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY  researcher  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:47 am

Ohhhh heavens, I went over that hill a long time ago. Y'all are all to good to me. I'm so blessed to know every one of you.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY researcher    Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY  researcher  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:55 am

Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY  researcher  Number12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY researcher    Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY  researcher  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:04 pm

Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY  researcher  Number11 more day to the big one old fella. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY researcher    Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY  researcher  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:47 pm

Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY  researcher  Happyb10

We appreciate you so very much! love love love love
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY researcher    Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY  researcher  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:09 am

Amen to that! Hope you have a very blessed day.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY researcher    Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY  researcher  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:20 am

YIKES, it's today isn't it!!!  Now Lord would be a good time for the rapture. 

[was gonna insert the lil rapture smiley here but my editor is gone along with all the buttons. ARRRRG!]

Thanks for your well wishes everyone.
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY researcher    Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY  researcher  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:54 am

Happy Birthday, researcher!  Very Happy

Last edited by Kitiara on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY researcher    Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY  researcher  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:06 am

Happy Birthday my friend, may have a birthday gift for you today to put into your pocket.Wink
Back to top Go down
Blessed1313

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY researcher    Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY  researcher  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:08 pm

Happy belated birthday wishes!!!!! Hope things were great for you!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY researcher    Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY  researcher  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not sure where to put this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY researcher
Page 1 of 1