Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday Researcher

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Happy Birthday Researcher Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Researcher   Happy Birthday Researcher I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2020 10:04 am

Twelve long years we've been at this.   Laughing

The past couple have sometimes seemed like an alternate version of 'beer pong', with ping pong posting instead. 
But, it's all for some cause or another and couldn't be undertaken with a nicer guy. Even with the eccentric musical accompaniment Wink

But hey, it's Friday.  You CAN beer pong tonight. Anybody got brats to bring?

And here's dessert!   happy birthdaay(What?  Not enough candles?)

HAVE FUN !!!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Researcher   Happy Birthday Researcher I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2020 11:42 am

I made my mind up years ago to have no more birthdays. Apparently God and the universe had other ideas and didn't agree so here I still am.

I may be only 68 but some days I feel like I'm 88. You guys & gals here keep me (somewhat) sane and (somewhat) useful though and I'm happy that y'all are here.

I want one of these bacon cakes before I die.

Happy Birthday Researcher Unnamed-1

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Researcher   Happy Birthday Researcher I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2020 9:02 am

Well, I'm late to the party but ...HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!   I sure do appreciate you Researcher and the work you do here !!! God bless you and  thank you for the  forum and honorable work you do . Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Researcher   Happy Birthday Researcher I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2020 4:44 pm

Being where I am, I am also late, but have a great one anyway, would help you with that bacon cake, if I was closer...too bad I'm not!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Researcher   Happy Birthday Researcher I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Researcher
Page 1 of 1