Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I was the Doctor Treating the Chemtrail Pilots

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I was the Doctor Treating the Chemtrail Pilots  Empty
PostSubject: I was the Doctor Treating the Chemtrail Pilots    I was the Doctor Treating the Chemtrail Pilots  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 3:30 pm

https://www.aircrap.org/2018/10/23/i-was-the-doctor-treating-the-chemtrail-pilots-dr-deagle-ph-d-federal-law-spraying-approved-in-1997/
NOTE THE NAME:
I was the Doctor Treating the Chemtrail Pilots Dr. Deagle Ph.D. Federal Law Spraying Approved in 1997

I was the Doctor Treating the Chemtrail Pilots  Dr-Deagle

Dr. Deagle Ph.D is a whistle-blower that has come out telling the truths about Chemtrails, Vaccines, GMO foods, Aspartame, Monsanto, Deep Underground Military Bases...

Dr. Bill Deagle Ph.D is a whistle-blower that has come out telling the truths about Chemtrails and 1997 Federal – Public law you are being sprayed as an experiment.
NOV. 18, 1997 Public Law 105-85 Permits Chemtrails and Bio Warfare Against Americans – page 287-
(b) EXCEPTIONS – Subject to subsections (c), (d), and (e), the prohibition in subsection (a) does not apply to a test or experiment carried out for any of the following purposes: (1) Any peaceful purpose that is related to a medical, therapeutic, pharmaceutical, agricultural, industrial, or research activity.

MORE@LINK ABOVE = VIDEO'S 

NOTE THE NAME:
Back to top Go down

I was the Doctor Treating the Chemtrail Pilots  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was the Doctor Treating the Chemtrail Pilots    I was the Doctor Treating the Chemtrail Pilots  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 3:37 pm

I DIDN'T VOTE FOR THAT!!

DID YOU?

WHO WERE THE GOV OFFICIALS THAT DID?????
Back to top Go down

I was the Doctor Treating the Chemtrail Pilots
Page 1 of 1