Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

... --- ... SPRING'S Mar-7-2019 = Woman Boldly Confronts City Council On Abortion & Rand Paul Warns Against Forced Vaccination & Mass Rape of Latino Migrants & LLC Co. WEATHER CONTROL

Go down 
AuthorMessage

... --- ... SPRING'S Mar-7-2019 = Woman Boldly Confronts City Council On Abortion & Rand Paul Warns Against Forced Vaccination & Mass Rape of Latino Migrants & LLC Co. WEATHER CONTROL Empty
PostSubject: ... --- ... SPRING'S Mar-7-2019 = Woman Boldly Confronts City Council On Abortion & Rand Paul Warns Against Forced Vaccination & Mass Rape of Latino Migrants & LLC Co. WEATHER CONTROL   ... --- ... SPRING'S Mar-7-2019 = Woman Boldly Confronts City Council On Abortion & Rand Paul Warns Against Forced Vaccination & Mass Rape of Latino Migrants & LLC Co. WEATHER CONTROL I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 10:50 am

THE SAVAGE INTEL...
SGT. SAVAGE SAYS...
FELLOW AMERICANS, I'VE JOINED FORCES WITH IKE, WE NEEDED SOME LEADERSHIP
Enlarge this image
... --- ... SPRING'S Mar-7-2019 = Woman Boldly Confronts City Council On Abortion & Rand Paul Warns Against Forced Vaccination & Mass Rape of Latino Migrants & LLC Co. WEATHER CONTROL Ike_n_10
IKE HERE, WE NEED TO STAND TOGETHER TO HELP THIS REPUBLIC.
HOSTILES HAVE TAKEN MANY OF THE OFFICES AND FORCE THEIR WILL ON AMERICA, IT'S PEOPLE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD!! COME TOGETHER AGAINST THIS COMMON ENEMY!!
THIS IS GOD'S EARTH! AND THIS COUNTRY WAS BLESSED BY GOD OUR HEAVENLY FATHER!
I'M ASKING ALL OF YOU TO PRAY TO HIM OUR ANOINTED SAVIOR YESHUA (JESUS) AND ASK FOR HELP IN THWARTING THIS EVIL AND THE MINIONS THAT BRING DESTRUCTION FOR THIS ENTIRE PLANET!
BE VOICEFULL AND STAND TOGETHER!

GOD BLESS Q=17, PRESIDENT TRUMP & PATRIOTS!

1. Woman Boldly Confronts City Council On Abortion

2. We Shouldn’t Trade ‘Liberty’ for ‘False Sense of Security’: Rand Paul Warns Against Forced Vaccination

3. New York Times Admits Mass Rape of Latino Migrants

4. Climate Global Control Trading LLC Creates & Steers Hurricanes with Ionospheric Modification and Cloud Ionization

Last edited by spring2 on Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:56 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

... --- ... SPRING'S Mar-7-2019 = Woman Boldly Confronts City Council On Abortion & Rand Paul Warns Against Forced Vaccination & Mass Rape of Latino Migrants & LLC Co. WEATHER CONTROL Empty
PostSubject: Woman Boldly Confronts City Council On Abortion   ... --- ... SPRING'S Mar-7-2019 = Woman Boldly Confronts City Council On Abortion & Rand Paul Warns Against Forced Vaccination & Mass Rape of Latino Migrants & LLC Co. WEATHER CONTROL I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 10:55 am

https://freedomoutpost.com/woman-boldly-confronts-city-council-on-abortion-does-she-represent-you-women-of-america-video/

Woman Boldly Confronts City Council On Abortion - Does She Represent You, Women Of America? (Video)

... --- ... SPRING'S Mar-7-2019 = Woman Boldly Confronts City Council On Abortion & Rand Paul Warns Against Forced Vaccination & Mass Rape of Latino Migrants & LLC Co. WEATHER CONTROL 362dce758c238130fd752b626522ac21?s=24&d=mm&r=g TIM BROWN 

... --- ... SPRING'S Mar-7-2019 = Woman Boldly Confronts City Council On Abortion & Rand Paul Warns Against Forced Vaccination & Mass Rape of Latino Migrants & LLC Co. WEATHER CONTROL 3f1358b8358eeed43be4c09b82238730-1200x630

I love when there a bold and courageous people who are willing to stand and be heard.  Such is the case with Desiree Maes, who confronted her local city council in Phoenix, Arizona earlier this year, following in the footsteps of Pastor Jeff Durbin who also reminded the council of their duty as ministers of God to cut off the crimes of the murder of the unborn in the state.
Maes stood before the Phoenix City Council on January 23, 2019 to proclaim unapologetically that she was a "follower of Jesus Christ, a local resident, a wife, a mother and a member of Apologia Church."
She opened by saying that the country had just celebrated the birthday of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., and pointed to his dream that referenced our Declaration of Independence that all people are created equal by their Creator.
take our poll - story continues below

• Will the media learn anything from their biased reporting of the Jussie Smollett story?  

[size]

Trending: Rashida Tlaib At Designated Terror Group Event: "We Always Said 'The Muslims Are Coming'... I Think We're Here!'"

"Well, that dream is dead for nearly sixty million people," she stated.  "Since Roe v. Wade, nearly 60 million babies have been murdered."

"So, that means every day for the past 46 years, children have been executed in our country and in our neighborhoods, all in broad daylight," she added.

Maes said that to contemplate the magnitude of these crimes is hard to wrap our minds around, and indeed, it is.
"You may have bought into the 'pro-choice' mantra: 'her body, her choice,' but that ignorant, unscientific argument has been debunked for decades," she thundered.  "So, I'm not here to talk about 'her body,' but I'm here to talk about the body inside of her body."
She went on to recount the distinct attributes of the baby carried in the womb with it's own DNA and set of fingerprints, as well as a soul.
Maes noted that through modern medical technology everyone knows what God said long ago, and that is that the baby in the womb is a living person from conception.
Not only did she mention science, true science I might add, but she also was bold enough to proclaim what many fail to understand and that is that true science is only discovering or proving what God has already told us.  Without fail, when given the opportunity, true science will always demonstrate the trustworthiness of God's Word, the Bible.

Indeed, God's Word tells us that every child is a gift to their parents and to generations that follow (Psalm 127-128).
"Regardless of the circumstances that surrounded your conception, whether planned or unplanned, whether you were wanted or unwanted, whether you were born into poverty or wealth, whether you were born healthy or with special needs, whatever the circumstances were, each of you were a gift to your parents," Maes said.
Maes went on to state that every single child is precious and deserves the same protection as every other person made in the image of God.
She then recounted about thinking about the day when our children and grandchildren would look back on the American holocaust and ask, "What were you doing?  Where was everybody?"
She then charged the council, "I come here today to plead with you to use your power to do something.  God has sovereignly placed each of you in the positions that you're in, and now is the time to do your duty and stand up for what is right."[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: We Shouldn’t Trade ‘Liberty’ for ‘False Sense of Security’: Rand Paul Warns Against Forced Vaccination   ... --- ... SPRING'S Mar-7-2019 = Woman Boldly Confronts City Council On Abortion & Rand Paul Warns Against Forced Vaccination & Mass Rape of Latino Migrants & LLC Co. WEATHER CONTROL I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:09 am

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/rand-paul-forced-vaccination/

We Shouldn’t Trade ‘Liberty’ for ‘False Sense of Security’: Rand Paul Warns Against Forced Vaccination

Rand Paul spoke up on the tyrannical idea of forcing all citizens to be vaccinated that is gaining support in the United States currently.

By
 Matt Agorist
 -
 March 6, 2019

... --- ... SPRING'S Mar-7-2019 = Woman Boldly Confronts City Council On Abortion & Rand Paul Warns Against Forced Vaccination & Mass Rape of Latino Migrants & LLC Co. WEATHER CONTROL Forced-vaccines-696x366

In case you haven’t been paying attention, there has been an unprecedented push by the mainstream media and government in 2019 to force all citizens to be vaccinated. This mandatory vaccine hysteria has so far been highly effective as governments across the country have proposed legislation to remove your right to informed consent.

Nonetheless, currently, across the country, there are over 100 bills filed in 30 different states proposing to expand, restrict or eliminate vaccine informed consent rights.
One of the states proposing legislation like this is Kentucky, who is represented by Senator Rand Paul. On Tuesday, Paul addressed the tyrannical idea of forced vaccinations during a Senate Health Committee hearing. His comments were spot on, logical and rational. However, the pro-mandatory vaccine crowd is tearing into him for it.
“As we contemplate forcing parents to choose this or that vaccine, I think it’s important to remember that force is not consistent with the American story, nor is force consistent with the liberty our forefathers sought when they came to America,” said Paul.
Indeed, forcing people to do things against their will—especially when it carries a medical risk or violates their religious beliefs—is the antithesis of a free society.
“I don’t think you have to have one or the other, though. I’m not here to say don’t vaccinate your kids. If this hearing is for persuasion I’m all for the persuasion. I’ve vaccinated myself and I’ve vaccinated my kids. For myself and my children I believe that the benefits of vaccines greatly outweighing the risks, but I still don’t favor giving up on liberty for a false sense of security.”

Paul then went on to address the fact that vaccines are not 100 percent safe.
“It is wrong to say that there are no risks to vaccines,” said Paul. “Even the government admits that children are sometimes injured by vaccines.”
The government has, in fact, admitted that vaccines are not safe and taxpayers have shelled out over $3.5 billion to hundreds of victims who were permanently disabled or killed by vaccines.
“Now proponents of mandatory government vaccination argue that parents who refuse to vaccinate their children risk spreading these diseases to immunocompromised community,” he declared. “There doesn’t seem to be enough evidence of this happening to be recorded as a statistic.”
The notion of “herd immunity” is what the forced vaccination advocates use to guilt people into going along with the removal of informed consent. However, the jury is still out on whether or not it even exists.
As Cornell, Harvard, and Stanford vetted immunologist, Dr. Tetyana Obukhanych, points out:
Quote :
The finding that a rather large number of susceptible children routinely escaped measles during any particular outbreak gave optimism to the United States Public Health Service that herd immunity works at a threshold, which is considerably less than 100%.  An official prediction was made that measles would be swiftly eradicated in the USA as early as 1967 by establishing and maintaining this readily attainable threshold via mass vaccination, which already started in 1963.  This prediction failed to materialize and measles epidemics in the U.S. did not stop in 1967.  The concept that vaccine-based herd immunity is readily attainable for the purposes of rapid disease eradication appeared to be invalid.
After Senator Paul’s comments, a pro-forced vaccination hit piece was put out by The Daily Beast who—like all the other media—used the non-epidemic measles “outbreak” to fear monger.
Quote :
A lack of vaccinations fueled a measles outbreak that has sickened 69 people in Washington and Oregon and more than 200 in New York. In 2015, an outbreak that began at Disneyland sickened 147 people. While the initial case was not found, a study in JAMA Pediatrics, a peer-reviewed medical journal published by the American Medical Association, indicated that a lack of vaccinations helped the virus spread more rapidly.
This “rapidly” spreading virus hasn’t killed anyone in the United States in years. Also, we are not sure where the “200” cases in New York happened, because, according to the CDC’s own data, there have only been 206 cases reported in the entire country so far in 2019. Does the Daily Beast have some access to medical records that the CDC does not?

What’s more, most people who get the measles make a full recovery within a week or so. Although the cited JAMA study does actually link unvaccinated people to measles cases, according to multiple other studies, the MMR vaccine is likely worse than getting measles.
In 2017, the Physicians for Informed Consent (PIC) reported in the British Medical Journal that every year, approximately 5,700 U.S. children suffer from seizures as a direct result of the measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine.

“In the United States, measles is generally a benign, short-term viral infection; 99.99% of measles cases fully recover,” said Dr. Shira Miller, PIC president and founder. “As it has not been proven that the MMR vaccine is safer than measles, there is insufficient evidence to demonstrate that mandatory measles mass vaccination results in a net public health benefit in the United States.”
While there is a risk of seizure from contracting measles, according to the data, the risk of developing seizures from the vaccine to combat measles is five times higher. 
What’s more, the seizures from the MMR vaccine are far worse, according to the study, and can cause permanent harm.
“For example, 5% of febrile seizures result in epilepsy, a chronic brain disorder that leads to recurring seizures. Annually, about 300 MMR-vaccine seizures (5% of 5,700) will lead to epilepsy,” PIC points out.
By the pro-forced vaccination crowd’s logic, we should simply sacrifice hundreds of children a year to achieve an unproven theory of herd immunity. That is, of course, until it’s their child who is left permanently disabled by the vaccine.
The idea that a one size fits all model can be forced on a population of 325 million people is utterly insane as people are different and react differently to various medications. As Rand Paul so eloquently stated, forcing people to give up their liberty to make safe choices, for some contrived ostensible security is not in the interests of a free or healthy society. Those who continue to push this notion are doing a disservice to all of humanity.

Last edited by spring2 on Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: New York Times Admits Mass Rape of Latino Migrants   ... --- ... SPRING'S Mar-7-2019 = Woman Boldly Confronts City Council On Abortion & Rand Paul Warns Against Forced Vaccination & Mass Rape of Latino Migrants & LLC Co. WEATHER CONTROL I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:24 am

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/04/new-york-times-admits-mass-rape-latino-migrants/

New York Times Admits Mass Rape of Latino Migrants
... --- ... SPRING'S Mar-7-2019 = Woman Boldly Confronts City Council On Abortion & Rand Paul Warns Against Forced Vaccination & Mass Rape of Latino Migrants & LLC Co. WEATHER CONTROL Grqabo-640x427AP Photo/Juan Carlos Llorca

4 Mar 2019

The New York Times has admitted that many Latino migrants are being raped by the cartel-affiliated coyotes who traffick them to jobs in Democratic-run cities.

Under the headline, “‘You Have to Pay With Your Body’: The Hidden Nightmare of Sexual Violence on the Border,” the newspaper reported:

Quote :
Gladys, 45, a mother of four from Guatemala, said she was kidnapped by armed smugglers after crossing the border and jumped out of a car to escape, but was captured again. For days, she was held prisoner at a stash house in McAllen and forced to have sex with six men. “I thought it would be better if I died when I fell from the car,” she said.

The admission spotlights the Democrats’ hypocrisy in claiming to support migrants even as the migrants are raped en masse, said Jessica Vaughan, the director of government policy at the Center for Immigration Studies. Democrats protect the coyotes’ migration routes, and “if they really cared, they would be drafting legislation and trying to work with Republicans to pass the changes in law needed to deal with this [migration] crisis,” she said.

“They are not lifting a finger to do so,” she told Breitbart News.
Pro-migration Democrats protest the deaths of migrant children but “shed these crocodile tears” while encouraging the migrants to risk rape, she said.
The New York Times admitted:

Quote :
The New York Times found dozens of documented cases through interviews with law enforcement officials, prosecutors, federal judges and immigrant advocates around the country, and a review of police reports and court records in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California. The review showed more than 100 documented reports of sexual assault of undocumented women along the border in the past two decades, a number that likely only skims the surface, law enforcement officials and advocates say.
In addtion, interviews with migrant women and those working with them along the border point to large numbers of cases that are either unreported or unexamined, suggesting that sexual violence has become an inescapable part of the collective migrant journey.

The newspaper also ran a prior article admitting the plausibility of President Donald Trump’s claim about women being gagged by coyotes. On January 25, for example, Trump told reporters:

Quote :
Human traffickers — the victims are women and children.  Maybe to a lesser extent, believe or not, children.  Women are tied up.  They’re bound.  Duct tape put around their faces, around their mouths.  In many cases, they can’t even breathe.  They’re put in the backs of cars or vans or trucks.  They don’t go through your port of entry … They can’t come through the port, because if they come through the port, people will see four women sitting in a van with tape around their face and around their mouth.  Can’t have that.

Trump’s claim was ridiculed by media outlets, but on February 28, a headline on a New York Times‘ article admitted, “Yes, There Was Duct Tape: The Harrowing Journeys of Migrants Across the Border.” The article said: 

Quote :
Undocumented women have been duct-taped and tied up before, during and after their migration to the United States, The Times discovered while reporting this story. Maybe not frequently, but it has happened.
“Because I didn’t want to let them, they tied my feet together and my hands behind my back,” a 45-year-old Honduran woman told us in an interview. She said she was raped after her smugglers forced her into prostitution shortly after she illegally crossed the border in Texas. The woman, who now lives in Austin and who asked to be identified by her first name, Lucy, was held captive in a makeshift brothel in the South Texas city of McAllen.

In one trailer home in Carrizo Springs, Tex., smugglers raped a Salvadoran woman and tortured two men — covering the men’s hands with plastic bags, putting their hands on a stool and pounding their fingers with a hammer — all because their relatives failed to pay the fees.

This admission by the establishment New York Times matters partly because international pro-migration groups downplay the huge cost of their pro-migration policies, both in the scrubland north of the U.S. border and in the Mediterranean where many migrants drown after they are encouraged by progressives to take the risky journey into the Mediterranean.
The Washington Post, for example, rubbished Trump’s duct tape statement on declared January 25:

Quote :
“I think his statements are completely divorced from reality,” said Ashley Huebner, associate director of legal services at the National Immigrant Justice Center. “That’s not a fact pattern that we see.”
In interviews with The Washington Post this week, nine aid workers and academics who have worked on the border or have knowledge of trafficking there said the president’s tape anecdote did not mirror what they have seen or heard. A separate story reported in the Toronto Star cited several additional experts who said Trump’s lurid narrative — migrant women bound, gagged and driven across the border — does not align with their known reality.
“I have no idea the roots of it,” said Edna Yang, assistant executive director of American Gateways, a Texas-based immigration legal services and advocacy nonprofit. “I haven’t seen a case like that.”

Democrats “look the other way, they’re in denial, and made fun of the president for speaking about it, as if he was making it up,” said Vaughan. “Their zeal to criticize the president is a higher priority than concern for the plight of these migrant women.”

Quote :
... --- ... SPRING'S Mar-7-2019 = Woman Boldly Confronts City Council On Abortion & Rand Paul Warns Against Forced Vaccination & Mass Rape of Latino Migrants & LLC Co. WEATHER CONTROL Neil-Avatar_normal

Neil Munro

@NeilMunroDC

[ltr]Democrats are trying to expand the catch-and-release rules which funnel wage-cutting Central Americans through Mexico into Democratic-run cities & blue-collar workplaces. This migrant flow is recognized as cartel-run labor trafficking until it reaches U.S. http://bit.ly/2tein9y [/ltr]

... --- ... SPRING'S Mar-7-2019 = Woman Boldly Confronts City Council On Abortion & Rand Paul Warns Against Forced Vaccination & Mass Rape of Latino Migrants & LLC Co. WEATHER CONTROL 8pJf2qnp?format=jpg&name=600x314

Democrats Use Border Wall Talks to Expand 'Catch and Release' Policies

Democratic legislators are using the budget/wall negotiations to reopen catch-and-release loopholes which have been narrowed since 2016.
breitbart.com

The huge scale of rape “is exactly why it is immoral for us to continue with these catch-and-release policies which encourage people to make this dangerous journey,” said Vaughan.
Those policies are protected by Democrats and by GOP groups, each of which has their own incentive to encourage the migration of workers, consumers, and possible future voters into the United States.
“It is the [catch and release] policies which are immoral, not the wall,” she said.
The federal policy of using legal and illegal migration to boost economic growth shifts enormous wealth from young employees towards older investors by flooding the market with cheap white-collar and blue-collar foreign labor.
That annual inflow of roughly one million legal immigrants — as well as the population of two million visa workers and eight million working illegal immigrants — spikes profits and Wall Street values by shrinking  salaries for 150 million blue-collar and white-collar employees, especially the wages earned by the four million young Americans who join the labor force each year.
The federal government’s cheap labor policy widens wealth gaps, reduces high tech investment, increases state and local tax burdens, hurts kids’ schools and college education, pushes Americans away from high-tech careers, and sidelines millions of marginalized Americans, including many who are now struggling with fentanyl addictions.
Immigration also steers investment and wealth away from towns in Heartland states because coastal investors can more easily hire and supervise the large immigrant populations who prefer to live in coastal cities. In turn, that coastal investment flow drives up coastal real estate prices and pushes poor Americans, including Latinos and blacks, out of prosperous cities such as Berkeley and Oakland.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Climate Global Control Trading LLC Creates & Steers Hurricanes with Ionospheric Modification and Cloud Ionization   ... --- ... SPRING'S Mar-7-2019 = Woman Boldly Confronts City Council On Abortion & Rand Paul Warns Against Forced Vaccination & Mass Rape of Latino Migrants & LLC Co. WEATHER CONTROL I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 12:55 pm

https://climateviewer.com/2018/09/22/climate-global-control-trading-llc-creates-steers-hurricanes-with-ionospheric-modification-cloud-ionization/

Climate Global Control Trading LLC Creates & Steers Hurricanes with Ionospheric Modification and Cloud Ionization

Jim Lee
Published on Sep 23, 2018

Video Details

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgmCMhgO4do

A new company based in UAE is validating everything I have said about replacing natural weather with technocrats controlling the global water cycle. They claim to use “Ionospheric Technology” to steer cyclones, end dust storms, and bring rain to dought filled regions of the Middle East. I have talked many times over the past few years about a company called Aquiess which claimed to steer atmospheric rivers using electromagnetic waves, cloud ionization and “weather resonance technology.” Their website has disappeared from the internet and eerily seems to be related to this new company.
Climate Global Control Trading LLC claims they created and steered Tropical Cyclone Ashobaa (June 7-12, 2015) using their ionspheric technology. The implications of this claim are ASTOUNDING and confirm what many of us have already known: our weather is for sale and hurricanes can be controlled!
Before getting into the details, please check out my presentation on the big picture about the replacement of the natural water cycle and weather:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ... --- ... SPRING'S Mar-7-2019 = Woman Boldly Confronts City Council On Abortion & Rand Paul Warns Against Forced Vaccination & Mass Rape of Latino Migrants & LLC Co. WEATHER CONTROL   ... --- ... SPRING'S Mar-7-2019 = Woman Boldly Confronts City Council On Abortion & Rand Paul Warns Against Forced Vaccination & Mass Rape of Latino Migrants & LLC Co. WEATHER CONTROL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

... --- ... SPRING'S Mar-7-2019 = Woman Boldly Confronts City Council On Abortion & Rand Paul Warns Against Forced Vaccination & Mass Rape of Latino Migrants & LLC Co. WEATHER CONTROL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: