Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOD'S Plan For This Hour

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

GOD'S Plan For This Hour Empty
PostSubject: GOD'S Plan For This Hour   GOD'S Plan For This Hour I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 10:59 am

Nervy of me, I know.  But....

Did we not believe we were on the precipice? We surely would have been pushed off the cliff by now if HRC had been elected.  Yet, look what happened.  The IMPOSSIBLE happened.  That's a pretty big tip off as to whose Agenda this really is.

Why?   1st and foremost?  Israel.  66 Books of Bible tell us Israel. AND God's timing.
How close to destruction were they?  VERY.

What would have happened to Israel during this time without the support of Christ's church and this Nation?  
It will happen.  But not yet.
WHO among them and WHAT they deserve is not my business.  That's God's business.  In the meantime, we uncover, expose, bring LIGHT.  That's our part.

Why else would God have caused a big, fat interruption in satan's timeline?
Well...
To show who's Boss.    I AM God and there is none other.  

To EXPOSE the works of the enemy.

To SHINE the Righteousness and Mercy and Grace of God to the 'blind'.
So that  anyone who might protest "I did not know"... has a final
opportunity now to be moved in their hearts against the wickedness of the world
and TURN from it.

And to ADVANCE the Gospel, to take the Word to the Nations.

God's just not done GATHERING and bringing His Creation [whomsoever will] back to Him yet.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

GOD'S Plan For This Hour
Page 1 of 1