Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

... --- ... SPRING'S Mar-19-2019 = US Freight Volume Drops & New Q: We Must Fight! & The ‘STRIKE’ will be FAST! & Swamp Update! Elites Arrested, Narrative Fight Coming, Unite, Take-down The True Enemy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

... --- ... SPRING'S Mar-19-2019 = US Freight Volume Drops & New Q: We Must Fight! & The ‘STRIKE’ will be FAST! & Swamp Update! Elites Arrested, Narrative Fight Coming, Unite, Take-down The True Enemy Empty
PostSubject: ... --- ... SPRING'S Mar-19-2019 = US Freight Volume Drops & New Q: We Must Fight! & The ‘STRIKE’ will be FAST! & Swamp Update! Elites Arrested, Narrative Fight Coming, Unite, Take-down The True Enemy   ... --- ... SPRING'S Mar-19-2019 = US Freight Volume Drops & New Q: We Must Fight! & The ‘STRIKE’ will be FAST! & Swamp Update! Elites Arrested, Narrative Fight Coming, Unite, Take-down The True Enemy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 11:56 am

THE SAVAGE INTEL...
SGT. SAVAGE SAYS...
FELLOW AMERICANS, I'VE JOINED FORCES WITH IKE, WE NEEDED SOME LEADERSHIP
... --- ... SPRING'S Mar-19-2019 = US Freight Volume Drops & New Q: We Must Fight! & The ‘STRIKE’ will be FAST! & Swamp Update! Elites Arrested, Narrative Fight Coming, Unite, Take-down The True Enemy Ike_n_10
IKE HERE, WE NEED TO STAND TOGETHER TO HELP THIS REPUBLIC.
HOSTILES HAVE TAKEN MANY OF THE OFFICES AND FORCE THEIR WILL ON AMERICA, IT'S PEOPLE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD!! COME TOGETHER AGAINST THIS COMMON ENEMY!!
THIS IS GOD'S EARTH! AND THIS COUNTRY WAS BLESSED BY GOD OUR HEAVENLY FATHER!
I'M ASKING ALL OF YOU TO PRAY TO HIM OUR ANOINTED SAVIOR YESHUA (JESUS) AND ASK FOR HELP IN THWARTING THIS EVIL AND THE MINIONS THAT BRING DESTRUCTION FOR THIS ENTIRE PLANET!
BE VOICEFULL AND STAND TOGETHER!

GOD BLESS Q=17, PRESIDENT TRUMP & PATRIOTS!

1. US Freight Volume Drops

2. New Q: We Must Fight!

3. The ‘STRIKE’ will be FAST! Q.

4. Swamp Update! Elites Arrested, Ghoulish Censorship, Conform or Die Politics

5. Narrative Fight Coming, It’s Time To Unite & Take-down The True Enemy

Last edited by spring2 on Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:40 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

... --- ... SPRING'S Mar-19-2019 = US Freight Volume Drops & New Q: We Must Fight! & The ‘STRIKE’ will be FAST! & Swamp Update! Elites Arrested, Narrative Fight Coming, Unite, Take-down The True Enemy Empty
PostSubject: US Freight Volume Drops   ... --- ... SPRING'S Mar-19-2019 = US Freight Volume Drops & New Q: We Must Fight! & The ‘STRIKE’ will be FAST! & Swamp Update! Elites Arrested, Narrative Fight Coming, Unite, Take-down The True Enemy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 11:59 am

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/us-freight-volume-drops/
US Freight Volume Drops
March 19, 2019 by IWB

... --- ... SPRING'S Mar-19-2019 = US Freight Volume Drops & New Q: We Must Fight! & The ‘STRIKE’ will be FAST! & Swamp Update! Elites Arrested, Narrative Fight Coming, Unite, Take-down The True Enemy US-Cass-freight-index-shipments-YOY-2019-02

... --- ... SPRING'S Mar-19-2019 = US Freight Volume Drops & New Q: We Must Fight! & The ‘STRIKE’ will be FAST! & Swamp Update! Elites Arrested, Narrative Fight Coming, Unite, Take-down The True Enemy US-Cass-freight-index-shipments-2019-02
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: New Q: We Must Fight!   ... --- ... SPRING'S Mar-19-2019 = US Freight Volume Drops & New Q: We Must Fight! & The ‘STRIKE’ will be FAST! & Swamp Update! Elites Arrested, Narrative Fight Coming, Unite, Take-down The True Enemy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 12:04 pm

http://thephaser.com/2019/03/new-q-we-must-fight/
New Q: We Must Fight!
By The Phaser | March 18, 2019
from Lori Colley:
NEW Q: WE MUST FIGHT!
VIDEO:
Hey Guys… Got the name wrong, It’s Allison Mack, not Rachel Chandler who was the recruiter for Raniere. My apologies!! This is not the time to be a scorner or scoffer. It’s time to fight back agains the cabal and their minions in the Fake News and Social Media. I’ll update you on the latest Q plus reasons to rejoice! Together we can defeat them. (Contains decodes on Q posts 3097 to 3110 Thanks for watching and praying!

https://youtu.be/0n8UPQNZK_U

Last edited by spring2 on Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The ‘STRIKE’ will be FAST! #NewQ #QAnon #GreatAwakening #NEONREVOLT   ... --- ... SPRING'S Mar-19-2019 = US Freight Volume Drops & New Q: We Must Fight! & The ‘STRIKE’ will be FAST! & Swamp Update! Elites Arrested, Narrative Fight Coming, Unite, Take-down The True Enemy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 12:08 pm

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2019/03/18/the-strike-will-be-fast-newq-qanon-greatawakening-neonrevolt/

The ‘STRIKE’ will be FAST! #NewQ #QAnon #GreatAwakening #NEONREVOLT

March 18, 2019 by Neon Revolt

What crazy times we live in, huh?
I was going to write an article the other night when I was interrupted with news of the #FacebookShooter in New Zealand.
Doubtless, many of you were there with me live the other night on Gab when the shooting went down, and saw that I was posting as fast as I could, trying to filter through all the information I could find, but watching the video, scanning through his manifesto, and seeing the way it was all posted, it was clear: this was all a set up designed to take down 8ch and the /Qresearch/ boards.
To be clear, the posts the FacebookShooter made weren’t on the /QResearch/ boards, but they were on the /pol/ boards. And for those who might not be familiar, 8ch has thousands of boards. 18,054 actually, as of today, all with their own niche, culture, and individual anons. Anyone can make a board any time they feel like it, and obviously, depending on the subject, some boards are more active than others.
/Qresearch/ is, by far, the most active board on 8ch, but it’s unlisted.
MORE@LINK ABOVE

Last edited by spring2 on Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Swamp Update! Elites Arrested, Ghoulish Censorship, Conform or Die Politics   ... --- ... SPRING'S Mar-19-2019 = US Freight Volume Drops & New Q: We Must Fight! & The ‘STRIKE’ will be FAST! & Swamp Update! Elites Arrested, Narrative Fight Coming, Unite, Take-down The True Enemy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 12:19 pm

https://www.sgtreport.com/2019/03/swamp-update-elites-arrested-ghoulish-censorship-conform-or-die-politics/

Swamp Update! Elites Arrested, Ghoulish Censorship, Conform or Die Politics
March 19, 2019

https://youtu.be/a-F9Pwlx-t4

Last edited by spring2 on Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Narrative Fight Coming, It’s Time To Unite & Take-down The True Enemy   ... --- ... SPRING'S Mar-19-2019 = US Freight Volume Drops & New Q: We Must Fight! & The ‘STRIKE’ will be FAST! & Swamp Update! Elites Arrested, Narrative Fight Coming, Unite, Take-down The True Enemy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 12:31 pm

https://www.sgtreport.com/2019/03/narrative-fight-coming-its-time-to-unite-take-down-the-true-enemy/
Narrative Fight Coming, It’s Time To Unite & Take-down The True Enemy
March 19, 2019
https://youtu.be/L5s9uVgH6Gw
Narrative Fight Coming, It’s Time To Unite & Take-down The True Enemy
p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ... --- ... SPRING'S Mar-19-2019 = US Freight Volume Drops & New Q: We Must Fight! & The ‘STRIKE’ will be FAST! & Swamp Update! Elites Arrested, Narrative Fight Coming, Unite, Take-down The True Enemy   ... --- ... SPRING'S Mar-19-2019 = US Freight Volume Drops & New Q: We Must Fight! & The ‘STRIKE’ will be FAST! & Swamp Update! Elites Arrested, Narrative Fight Coming, Unite, Take-down The True Enemy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

... --- ... SPRING'S Mar-19-2019 = US Freight Volume Drops & New Q: We Must Fight! & The ‘STRIKE’ will be FAST! & Swamp Update! Elites Arrested, Narrative Fight Coming, Unite, Take-down The True Enemy
Page 1 of 1