Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Financial Crisis #63: Coming on Like a Freight Train

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Financial Crisis #63: Coming on Like a Freight Train Empty
PostSubject: Financial Crisis #63: Coming on Like a Freight Train   Financial Crisis #63: Coming on Like a Freight Train I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:45 am

http://www.1913intel.com/2013/07/05/financial-crisis-63-coming-on-like-a-freight-train-midas-letter/

Financial Crisis #63: Coming on Like a Freight Train – Midas Letter

Posted by Matt on July 5, 2013 [Subscribe Here]

You know that feeling you get when a gorgeous summer day with not a cloud in the sky suddenly becomes overcast, then the air gets still, then the clouds turn black, and you know without a shadow of doubt that there is a big-time thunderstorm about to let loose? Well thats the feeling I get right now watching a slew of indicators that to me, portend an imminent economic storm of truly biblical proportions.

Here are the indicators as observed by yours truly from this distant paradise on the Left Coast of Canada:

1.) Rising Domestic Unrest: Egypt, Turkey, Spain, Greece, Syria, Brazil: The public expression of rage against various institutions in these countries is a proxy for the frustration felt by the economically disenfranchised who are the front-line victims of financial system duplicity among banks and governments. The entire system of democracy and free markets has been subjugated to a doctrine best categorized as the systematic rape of the masses by the elite. Such abandonment of the heretofore tacit social contract that stipulated acquiescence of the middle and lower classes to the predatory self-enrichment of the elite as long as social institutions and progressive elevation of the most impoverished were observed is a dangerous precursor to a widening revolutionary sentiment among the least viable, who are now without work, without homes and without hope. The effects on commodity prices are apparent. i.e. (Egypt and Syria causing rising oil prices).

Financial Crisis #63: Coming on Like a Freight Train – Midas Letter
Back to top Go down

Financial Crisis #63: Coming on Like a Freight Train
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: