Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Untimely Suicide, Involved With

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

An Untimely Suicide, Involved With Empty
PostSubject: An Untimely Suicide, Involved With   An Untimely Suicide, Involved With I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 1:44 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6826927/Alan-Krueger-killed-release-sixth-book.html

The suicide of Alan Krueger, a former Obama and Clinton adviser who killed himself this weekend, has shocked the worlds of politics and business where he was universally revered. 
Krueger, 58, had a new book coming out in June and was still a member of faculty at Princeton University in New Jersey.
Krueger, who served as a top adviser to both Obama and Clinton, recently completed his sixth book, Rockonomics. 

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: An Untimely Suicide, Involved With   An Untimely Suicide, Involved With I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 2:09 pm

Uhhh, shouldn't that have read "Statement From FORMER President Obama"?

Just another name to add to the long list of suicides associated with the Clintons and now the Obamas.

An Untimely Suicide, Involved With Alan_k10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: An Untimely Suicide, Involved With   An Untimely Suicide, Involved With I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 2:12 pm

Good catch.  Apparently his Kool-aid is 'special'.

You know he still believes it.  Is that de-facto?  Or Zero-facto?  heheh.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: An Untimely Suicide, Involved With   An Untimely Suicide, Involved With I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 8:48 pm

From 8chan

Alan Krueger is officially on the Clinton Body Count list, suicided one week before testifying before a grand jury investigating corruption links between Hillary and the UAW.
The day after Krueger was suicided, POTUS rampaged on Twitter against the UAW and GM.

Next very day, the DOJ indicted UAW VP Norwood Jewell, the sleazebag who rammed through the horrible contracts in 2015. Those negotiations were led by Harry Wilson, Obama's auto task force advisor and aided by Alan Krueger (basically, Kriueger was the Larry Kudlow for Bill Clinton 1994 to 1995 and rose to become the Obama's Wilbur Ross). After the horrible UAW contracts were rammed through, millions of dollars from unions started flowing into the Clinton Foundation (you know where tTHAT ended up) and then the UAW endorsed Hillary for president.

In early 2017, Trump's DOJ launched an investigation into the UAW and what occurred during the negotiations. In August 2017, charges were filed against four top UAW officials. They pled guilty and started singing, creating the indictment against UAW Vice President Norwood Jewell who rammed through those 2015 sellout pro-company contracts that gutted jobs, wages and conditions of auto workers.

Obama turned a blind eye in 2015 as tens of millions of dollars in union dues were funneled into the Clinton Foundation and Hillary's presidential campaign. The DOJ has been working to uncover this.

Alan Krueger was scheduled to appear before a grand jury this week
but "chose" to shoot himself through the head.
Right.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Untimely Suicide, Involved With   An Untimely Suicide, Involved With I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Untimely Suicide, Involved With
Page 1 of 1