Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Untimely Death of a Smartmatic Creator

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Untimely Death of a Smartmatic Creator Empty
PostSubject: The Untimely Death of a Smartmatic Creator   The Untimely Death of a Smartmatic Creator I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2020 7:31 pm

Posted 4 hrs ago:
Curiously, in 2008, a Smartmatic founder mysteriously died in a small plane crash where both engines failed. Aircraft ownership was Aircraft Guaranty & Trust of Houston. The company was accused of engaging in rendition flights for CIA.

The Untimely Death of a Smartmatic Creator EnS4qT8XIAM1avq?format=png&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Untimely Death of a Smartmatic Creator   The Untimely Death of a Smartmatic Creator I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2020 7:34 pm

More on the suspicious death of Smartmatic creator in a 2008 plane crash where in a very rare event both engines simultaneously failed. The plane owner had ties to CIA..

https://www.madcowprod.com/2008/05/07/the-mother-of-all-scandals-drug-pilot-election-exec-killed-on-cia-plane/

Interesting Smartmatic patent: method "complex data storage buffers includes pattern recognition components that use a dynamic algorithm which can be changed dynamically to improve the results or change the semantics of the recognition

the patent:
http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=2&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PTXT&s1=smartmatic&s2=algorithm&OS=smartmatic+AND+algorithm&RS=smartmatic+AND+algorithm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Untimely Death of a Smartmatic Creator   The Untimely Death of a Smartmatic Creator I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2020 7:37 pm

You know that the cia is involved in the Germany servers.  
I've seen some wild stories-which are not substantiated.

However, I do expect the newly formed branch of the DOD was involved. 

We were looking at the cia in Germany just b4 these stories broke.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Untimely Death of a Smartmatic Creator   The Untimely Death of a Smartmatic Creator I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Untimely Death of a Smartmatic Creator
Page 1 of 1