Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snippet Review on What Iran's Been Up To

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Snippet Review on What Iran's Been Up To Empty
PostSubject: Snippet Review on What Iran's Been Up To   Snippet Review on What Iran's Been Up To I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 5:00 pm

Quick read.  Good to know~

https://twitter.com/HeshmatAlavi/status/1108395478658502664

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Snippet Review on What Iran's Been Up To   Snippet Review on What Iran's Been Up To I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 5:16 pm

Here's the entire thread unrolled and worth reading. Warning - post #3 of a public hanging is very disturbing - watch at your own risk.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1108395460891414529.html

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Snippet Review on What Iran's Been Up To   Snippet Review on What Iran's Been Up To I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2019 9:25 pm

Phenomenal bravery in the face of persecution.

https://ifex.org/iran/2016/08/30/nasrin_sotoudeh_profile/

After decades of punishment, "On 13 June 2018, Sotoudeh was arrested by security forces on a complaint filed by a judicial official in Kashan, reportedly due to her "legally representing Shaparak Shajarizadeh, who has been charged for peacefully protesting against Iran's compulsory hijab law." At the time of writing, bail has been set at 650 million tomans (approximately $152,500 USD) which Sotoudeh is refusing to pay, to protest this injustice, and she remains in jail. On 11 March 2019, her husband announced that she has been sentenced to 38 years in prison and 148 lashes "for her legal defense of women involved in protests against the compulsory hijab". 

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snippet Review on What Iran's Been Up To   Snippet Review on What Iran's Been Up To I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snippet Review on What Iran's Been Up To
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: