Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iF yOu CAN't tRUST gLOVernMENT ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

iF yOu CAN't tRUST gLOVernMENT ... Empty
PostSubject: iF yOu CAN't tRUST gLOVernMENT ...   iF yOu CAN't tRUST gLOVernMENT ... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:05 pm

Obozo And His Carny Barker: -Trust Us-

Posted By: Watchman
Date: Thursday, 13-Jun-2013 12:13:29

Oh, You Mean:

Trust the government that lied to us about Pearl Harbor?

Trust the government that lied to us about Human-caused global warming?

Trust the government that lied to us about Saddam's nuclear weapons?

Trust the government that lied to us about 9-11?

Trust the government that lied to us about Oklahoma City?

Trust the government that lied to us about Government-sanctioned drug running?

Trust the government that lied to us about TWA 800

Trust the government that lied to us about the JFK Assassination?

Trust the government that lied to us about the Martin Luther King assassination?

Trust the government that lied to us about the murder of Vince Foster?

Trust the government that lied to us about why we are in Afghanistan?

Trust the government that is lying to us about Iran?

Trust the government that lied to us about Osama Bin Laden?

Trust the government that lied to us about why there are so many wars?

Trust the government that lied to us about the economy?

Trust the government that lied to us about the legality of the income tax?

Trust the government who murders people worldwide with drones and GMO's?

Trust the government who organizes and sicks a NSA spy ring on us with money you embezzled from the savings of millions of Americans supplemented with black money made by trafficking drugs?

OH....
OK-- We Will when You acknowledge that:

Trust cannot be demanded. It must be earned. And this government has given us a great many reasons not to trust it. But the biggest reason of all not to trust the government is that it is the government. The Founding Fathers wrote that Constitution and Bill of Rights because they knew that power attracts the very sort of people who should never be allowed to have it. People like you, for instance. And the government, which has lost the trust of the people long ago, will not start to re-acquire it until they remember that it is the Bill of RIGHTS, not a Bill of Suggestions. There is already a problem, Mr. Obama. The entire US Government, NSA, IRS, DOJ, Congress, and YOU, suffer a massive crisis of credibility of your own making. You lied to us. More lies will not repair the damage.

Trust you? No. You Trust the people for a change...

Listen up, you fascist leeches. Here is the truth you need to trust... The separation between us has exploded. Time is up. The divorce has been filed, and we will from this point forward act accordingly. We will not take it any longer. You #####, provided you wish to eat, are going to have to get a real job.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=279598
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iF yOu CAN't tRUST gLOVernMENT ...   iF yOu CAN't tRUST gLOVernMENT ... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:10 pm

0 SAYS WE'RE GONA HAB A PARABOLEMA!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iF yOu CAN't tRUST gLOVernMENT ...   iF yOu CAN't tRUST gLOVernMENT ... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:14 pm

The Dick Act of 1902 is not repealable.
Signing the UN gun treaty is violation of U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights.... I'D say O yu got da parabolemma dumped in yO lap, an it U gonna git the whip an dey whip it good!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iF yOu CAN't tRUST gLOVernMENT ...   iF yOu CAN't tRUST gLOVernMENT ... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:17 pm

Federalist Papers # 26 gives the people to replace the government made by the people for the people!
You Lie=replacement.
You Murder=replacement + punishment!
Acts of War without consent of the People, mmm mmm!
You best catch the ONE WAY TRIP TA MARS all o yah!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iF yOu CAN't tRUST gLOVernMENT ...   iF yOu CAN't tRUST gLOVernMENT ... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:43 pm

http://larouchepac.com/node/26885
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: iF yOu CAN't tRUST gLOVernMENT ...   iF yOu CAN't tRUST gLOVernMENT ... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:26 pm

spring2 wrote:
The Dick Act of 1902 is not repealable.
Signing the UN gun treaty is violation of U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights.... I'D say O yu got da parabolemma dumped in yO lap, an it U gonna git the whip an dey whip it good!

Every Act of Congress can be repealed. Just like provisions in the Constitution can be repealed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iF yOu CAN't tRUST gLOVernMENT ...   iF yOu CAN't tRUST gLOVernMENT ... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iF yOu CAN't tRUST gLOVernMENT ...
Page 1 of 1