Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LAWSUIT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

LAWSUIT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: LAWSUIT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   LAWSUIT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:47 am

EVERYONE FILE CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT!!!!!!!!

THIS IS GONE TOO FAR!!!!!!!!!!

STOP BEFORE IT STARTS!!!!!!!!!

NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW WHERE MY CURSOR IS POINTED, IT'S AN INVASION OF PRIVACY THE MINUTE IT COMES FROM THE POWER POLE TO MY PROPERTY, THAT IS OUR SPACE NOT THEIRS!!!

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Facebook_Tests_Software_to_Track_Your_Cursor_on_Screen/29977/0/0/0/Y/M.html
Facebook Tests Software to Track Your Cursor on Screen
October 31, 2013
Print Version

Source: Wall Street Journal

LAWSUIT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Facebookaudit
Facebook testing technology that would greatly expand the scope of data that it collects about its users.
Facebook Inc. is testing technology that would greatly expand the scope of data that it collects about its users, the head of the company’s analytics group said Tuesday.

The social network may start collecting data on minute user interactions with its content, such as how long a user’s cursor hovers over a certain part of its website, or whether a user’s newsfeed is visible at a given moment on the screen of his or her mobile phone, Facebook analytics chief Ken Rudin said Tuesday during an interview.
Mr. Rudin said the captured information could be added to a data analytics warehouse that is available for use throughout the company for an endless range of purposes–from product development to more precise targeting of advertising.
Read More...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAWSUIT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   LAWSUIT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:49 am

NEXT IT'S YOUR THOUGHTS
BRAIN MONITORING CHIPS ALREADY HERE
CONTROL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: AND LOOK WHAT YOUR %#$ GLOVERNMENT SAYS!   LAWSUIT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:53 am

Mike Rogers Argues Spying Okay As Long As Government Doesn’t Get Caught
Head of Congressional Intelligence Committee: “You Can’t Have Your Privacy Violated If You Don’t KNOW Your Privacy Is Violated”
Be The First To Comment...

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Mike_Rogers_Argues_Spying_Okay_As_Long_As_Government_Doesn%E2%80%99t_Get_Caught/29979/0/0/0/Y/M.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LAWSUIT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   LAWSUIT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LAWSUIT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1