Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MegaAnon Postings to 4chan and Reddit – Complete Full Text

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

MegaAnon Postings to 4chan and Reddit – Complete Full Text Empty
PostSubject: MegaAnon Postings to 4chan and Reddit – Complete Full Text   MegaAnon Postings to 4chan and Reddit – Complete Full Text I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 12:53 pm

I think this may have been posted to the board once before – I’m not entirely sure??? If so it bears repeating.

Y’all probably already know that MegaAnon was active BEFORE Q’s first drop and she posted drops simultaneously along side Q on 4chan during the first three months since Q started. Later in Jan 2018 she posted a bunch on Reddit using the screen name “IMegaHateNicknames”. The Reddit part appears below the 4chan part and is in reverse order. It needs to be read from the bottom up. Oldest is at bottom, newest is at top.

MegaAnon posting history covers May 23 2017 through January 14 2018

Meg is the only Anon to prove she was working in the admin. She was a straight truth dropper. Q (or someone high up the chain) told her to shut it down once the Q thing took off. If I gathered correctly she was exposing too much, too fast, and was told to shut the spigot off. Nary a peep since.

Link below for full text. I copied and saved the entire thing way back in the early days after her last post. Y’all might want to save these as well. Select the ENTIRE text and paste into your word processor then you can save it as a file.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/texts/MegaAnon.txt

================ BONUS ROUND ===============

Some of my early captures. I wish I had captured more, knowing what we know now.

Top is full FBIanon capture from 4chan dealing with Clintons. The rest are MegaAnon, the bottom three  on the Las Vegas massacre (all are pre Q). Hope y'all get something from these.

MegaAnon Postings to 4chan and Reddit – Complete Full Text Fbi-an10

MegaAnon Postings to 4chan and Reddit – Complete Full Text Megano10

MegaAnon Postings to 4chan and Reddit – Complete Full Text Megano12

MegaAnon Postings to 4chan and Reddit – Complete Full Text Megano11

MegaAnon Postings to 4chan and Reddit – Complete Full Text Megano13

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: MegaAnon Postings to 4chan and Reddit – Complete Full Text   MegaAnon Postings to 4chan and Reddit – Complete Full Text I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 2:49 pm

Do you see variations in what "Mega' wrote and what Q has said?

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: MegaAnon Postings to 4chan and Reddit – Complete Full Text   MegaAnon Postings to 4chan and Reddit – Complete Full Text I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 3:15 pm

Not a lot but hard to tell since Meg only posted concurrent to Q three months. Really not enough data but seems she was on a similar path. Meg was 100% full steam ahead whereas Q was 20%/80% at first then later changed to 40%/60%.

Just read through the Meg stuff and make your own mind up.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MegaAnon Postings to 4chan and Reddit – Complete Full Text   MegaAnon Postings to 4chan and Reddit – Complete Full Text I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MegaAnon Postings to 4chan and Reddit – Complete Full Text
Page 1 of 1