Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan  And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!! Empty
PostSubject: Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!!   Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan  And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 9:30 am

I'm not watchingyet, but reading some commentary from like-minded folk,
Jim Jordan is a STAR!!!   "
Eviscerated Mueller is the word.  Can't wait to hear that later.
Other Anon reports: 5 min. Break to check Mueller for possible incoming stroke
(following J. Jordan). 

CNN 5 minutes ago:  How bad has this gone for Dem's? CNN headline right now "Republicans pick apart Mueller"

Chris Wallace, a Fox dim, said 'This has been a disaster for the Democrats and a disaster for the reputation of Robert Mueller.”

Sweet!

Hold the phone:  Here's JJ !!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd3JnBwc9JE

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!!   Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan  And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 10:08 am

Anon commentary

Mueller just denied the characterization of a democrat's analysis of obstruction of justice:

Meuller: "I'm not supportive of that analytical charge."
BOOM 
No obstruction

----------------------
Watch for Andy Biggs with the question, When did you reach the collusion.
------
Mueller won’t admit when he knew there was no there there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHasBjRJAbc

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!!   Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan  And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 10:34 am

More Anon comments:

Mueller said, "I DON'T WANT TO GET INTO THAT" - re. the 'Russian troll farms' that formed a core part of his report that had ZERO evidence!!

He (Mueller) lied in court about it!

------
(Looks like the dims have one point:  NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW!"
And wow is that ever going to come back and bite them in the butt!)

Drudge headline:  "Democrat Day Of Disappointment".

Another one up: tom McClintock 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_XHcZR7zf0

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!!   Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan  And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 10:35 am

Planned TREASON should bring HANGING AS PER CONSTITUTION in very short time!
This was not impulsive breaking of law it was Planned!
Law should require swifter action and pursue swifter investigation and arrests of all involved!

Get the Hemp Loop ready!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!!   Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan  And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 10:38 am

THIS IS A TOTAL JOKE
"I can't recall" 

Then the mans brain is failing and he could not possibly do this job!

They spent Tax Payers money for a back room Poker Party for an extended time while consuming Cuban Cigars, Beer and Whiskey!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!!   Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan  And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 10:40 am

FABULOUS !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=benhQx3n9e8

Last edited by Dove on Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!!   Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan  And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 10:40 am

In Deep $__t
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!!   Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan  And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 10:42 am

THE MAN IS STUPID AS Q WOULD SAY!!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!!   Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan  And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 10:51 am

INDICT A PRESIDENT AFTER HE'S LEFT OFFICE?  YES.
THINK CLINTON.  THINK OBUMMER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7FQwToqIT8

Last edited by Dove on Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!!   Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan  And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 10:54 am

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!
SUCH A SHAM, AND SOMEONE IF NOT ALL OF THEM NEED HANGING OR JAIL TIME AND ASSET FORFEITURE.
WE PAID FOR AN ORDERLY THOROUGH PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATION AND WERE NOT INVITED TO ONE POKER PARTY!
GOT NO SATISFYING RESULTS!!!!!! NON PROFESSIONAL DUFFUS CRAP!!! 
HE IS OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE IN HIS OWN WORKS!!

ARREST HIM FORMERLY!
GET OUR MONEY BACK BY SEIZE ALL ASSETS OF ALL OF THEM INVOLVED!
GIVE SOME TO FLYNN 
AND MAKE THINGS RIGHT WITH OTHERS THAT HAD TO FEND THEMSELVES OF FALSE ACCUSALS!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!!   Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan  And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 11:04 am

Think how TEAM works.  Set 'em up to TAKE 'EM DOWN.  

Debbie Lesko-She got a big BOOM in at the end!   Attagirl!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6CYXdspaBY

Last edited by Dove on Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!!   Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan  And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 11:06 am

Doug Collins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPW1MAiYb6Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!!   Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan  And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 12:10 pm

More Anon grabs:  ()=my comments

Rep Ben Cline - couldn't President Obama be charged with obstruction of justice

"I can't get into that."... "I can't get into that." JORDAN, "Yes you can because you WROTE ABOUT it!!!" 

Mueller looks like a Grandpa programming a VCR.   (lol)

The ENTIRE obstruction argument is as follows:
Trump told a guy to fire Mueller, but the guy was like “no”. The end.

If I were the chairman of the other committee that has their hearings this afternoon, I would cancel it and cut my losses. Mueller is a loser for them. Bigly.

Rep Steube - FISA application to spy on Carter Page

we need a compilation of "can't get into that" "out side of purview" "can't speak to that"
if possible mixed and set to music.   (CALL CARPEDUNKTUM)

He only asks the republicans to repeat the question, never a dem.

Steube: paraphrasing     Hopes Barr is looking into the questions you refuse to answer regarding the basis for this investigation that the American people want answers to

Drudge headline re: Mueller:  DAZED AND CONFUSED

What an embarrassment.
I'd be surprised after this if Iran, Russia, China and Mexico just don't hop on over and casually invade.
I'm not sure I've never been more ashamed of the U.S. 
What a weak joke of a government we've allowed.

Mueller: I feel uncomfortable talking about a public document

Mueller was a perfect pick for Trump to do this investigation. He’s so out of it, there’s nowhere to take this shit show. Anything he says can be discredited.
He should have just Skyped in from the nursing home.

Rep Armstrong - mentioning conflicts of interest, Weissman, Strzok and more

YEA Armstrong "Switch Trump name with HRC ... " YES YES YES

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Armstrong finally brought up the BIASED STAFFING which I've been waiting to see someone raise all morning. How can you take a report seriously when most of the personnel worked with or supported the political rival of the target?????????
And Mueller is just STONEWALLING - trying to use up Repub time with his feeble old man act and now OPENLY stonewalling and refusing to answer simple direct questions that ARE in the scope of the report.

@RepDougCollins
We’ve had the truth for months—no American conspired to throw our elections. What we need today is to let that truth bring us confidence and closure.

Rep Johnson (R) - closing

I really wish Republicans had hammered more on one simple FACT:
Mueller claims he didn't come to any conclusion on obstruction because a sitting President can't be indicted
BUT
He did come to conclusions on conspiracy with Russians. Why the two standards?

One of the Democrats tried to prop Mueller's credibility up by asking him which President appointed him as US Attorney in Massachusets. He struggled for an answer and said "George Bush?"....Wrong, it was Ronald Reagan.
I think they should ask him if he knows what year it is, where he is right now, and ask him to draw a clock from memory.

--------------------------------
(Into the 2nd half.  Nunes is killing it, they report.  
Dems managed to 'save' 15 minutes at the end of 1st session to put on a dog and pony.)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!!   Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan  And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 12:17 pm

"welcome, everyone, to the last gasp of the Russian conspiracy theory"-Nunes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na93qph58Dc

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!!   Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan  And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 12:20 pm

FLIM FLAM MAN
SNAKE OIL SALESMAN
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!!   Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan  And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 1:33 pm

Excerpt:
COLLINS: “Is it true, the evidence gathered during your investigation, given the question that you just answered, is it true the evidence gathered during your investigation did not establish that the president was involved in the underlying crime related to Russian election interference as stated in volume one, page seven?”
MUELLER: “We found insufficient evidence of the president’s culpability.”
COLLINS: “So that would be a yes?"
MUELLER: “Pardon?”
COLLINS: “That'd be a yes."
MUELLER: "Yes."
COLLINS: "Thank you. Is it true the evidence did not establish that the present or those close to him were involved in the charge of Russian computer hacking, or active measured conspiracies, or that the president otherwise had unlawful relationships with any Russian official, volume two, page 76, correct?"
MUELLER: “I believe the answer to the -- our report.”
COLLINS: “So, that's a yes. Is it true your investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with Russian government in the election interference activity, volume one, page two, volume one, page 173?”
MUELLER: “Thank you. Yes.”
COLLINS: "Yes. Thank you."

----------------------------------------------------------------------
NBC’s Chuck Todd said that Robert Mueller’s hearing before the House Judiciary Committee did not give anything to Democrats to “help advance” the cause of impeachment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfDBOZwnxXE

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!!   Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan  And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 2:55 pm

Thanks for keeping us updated with your posts on this, Dove. Between yours and Tiger Droppings posts I've been keeping up.

I conclude that the Dems just got their shit major busted and it would have been far better for them if they'd all just had a NUKE dropped on them to end the pain rapidly in the very beginning 2-ish years ago. BUT, death by a thousand cuts is still death.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!!   Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan  And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 5:03 pm

There were so many great efforts by Republican reps.  I couldn't grab them all and listen at the same time, but try to hear them.  They laid the groundwork for where we get to go now that it's our turn.

Somewhere today I heard a tidbit...some DC scuttlebutt that A SENATOR was responsible for the dossier.
You know who that refers to----none other than No Name McCain. 

And Pewlosi and posse just made a statement.  I can't tolerate hearing them right now (if ever again)
but she mentioned they are working on getting Trumps taxes-finances, and will be continuing on.
AND SO WILL WE!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!!   Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan  And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mueller Testimony- Jim Jordan And MORE-OMG NUNES NUNES NUNES!!!
Page 1 of 1