Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The War with the Federal Reserve

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The War with the Federal Reserve Empty
PostSubject: The War with the Federal Reserve   The War with the Federal Reserve I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2019 7:31 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-27/bill-dudley-shocker-ex-ny-fed-president-urges-feds-powell-prevent-trump-re-election

Must read article, IMO.  In the middle we have this quote:

Fast forward to today, when what, in retrospect, may be seen as a watershed moment in exposing just how "political" the Federal Reserve always has been despite repeated lies by various officials claiming otherwise, none other than former Goldman chief economist and the former head of the NY Fed, Bill Dudley, after looking at the chart above and having realized that the Fed is underwriting Trump's trade war, made a "modest proposal" in a Bloomberg op-ed in which he advised Powell to take a political stand against enabling Trump's trade war, and even go so far as to push the economy into a recession to prevent Trump from getting reelected!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The War with the Federal Reserve   The War with the Federal Reserve I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2019 8:00 pm

GOLD CLOSED TODAY $1553.40    SILVER @ $18.139   People are nervous.  
Tariff talk has investors jumping!  It is, as the pundits like to say, a volatile market.

Why MSM is stuck in the "R"s, IDK.  But the latest buzzword is Russia, Racism, Recession. ding ding.

IMO we just don't have enough support or pushback in the media.  Trump blames Powell, rightly so.  But, MSM blames Trump. And really, Joe Q. Public is clueless.  They're busy working 2 jobs to pay for real estate.  ANY real estate.
It IS a CHAOS STORM.  I'm just not sure who's going to break.
---------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/deutsche-bank-reveals-it-has-trumps-tax-returns-sought-by-house-democrats-2019-08-27?mod=mw_latestnews

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The War with the Federal Reserve   The War with the Federal Reserve I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2019 8:03 pm

POTUS DID respond:

The Federal Reserve loves watching our manufacturers struggle with their exports to the benefit of other parts of the world. Has anyone looked at what almost all other countries are doing to take advantage of the good old USA? Our Fed has been calling it wrong for too long!

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The War with the Federal Reserve   The War with the Federal Reserve I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2019 9:04 pm

We need to end the fed once and for all and go back to constitutional debt free money. JFK was brave enough to try it in 1963 in a limited fashion with the United States Note printings and he got whacked. Next year the silver was take from our dime, quarter, and half dollar coins. We were ripped off royally!

The United States Treasury needs to start issuing our bills and coinage debt free.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The War with the Federal Reserve   The War with the Federal Reserve I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2019 9:42 pm

I'M FED UP WITH IT ALL, YO YO'S DESTROY BUSINESS. 60% SALES IN 2008 MANIPULATION!

WAIT UNTIL THE -INTEREST HITS EVERYONE... EVERYTHING = CRASH NOT FAR OFF!!!

GOTTA GO AFTER COUNT'S OF FOREIGN RELATIONSHIPS, TRIPPLE-LATERAL COMMIES AND BILDERBLOODGEN GROPERS!!!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The War with the Federal Reserve   The War with the Federal Reserve I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 2:09 pm

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN INTEREST RATES ARE LOW:
https://qz.com/1686140/why-low-interest-rates-are-good-for-millennials-and-bad-for-boomers/

What happens with negative interest rates:
With negative interest rates the fed PAYS BANKS to borrow their federal reserve notes..
YOU still get to pay interest!

However, your savings are now going to cost you to keep them in a bank.
---------

And to lighten the mood, Bernie tries something he shouldn't have:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEGnmxvt9hY

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The War with the Federal Reserve   The War with the Federal Reserve I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The War with the Federal Reserve
Page 1 of 1