Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tick is Tocking IG Report

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Tick is Tocking   IG Report  Empty
PostSubject: The Tick is Tocking IG Report    The Tick is Tocking   IG Report  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 2:21 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/doj-inspector-general-horowitz-confirms-hes-in-communication-with-us-attorney-john-durham-video/

DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz testified before the House Committee on Oversight and Reform on Wednesday morning.

Horowitz confirmed that he is in communication with US Attorney from Connecticut John Durham

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Tick is Tocking IG Report    The Tick is Tocking   IG Report  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 2:25 pm

i watched it and when horowitz said that he sent criminal referrals to the DOJ for comey and mccabe and knowing barr didn't prosecute, i stopped paying attention because it just affirmed my conviction....nothing is going to happen to any of them
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Tick is Tocking IG Report    The Tick is Tocking   IG Report  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 2:31 pm

Don't totally jump ship yet.  Also on Gateway:  I believe Meadows is sending 'the message' to us as to the avenue they WILL go down to nail Comey.  
At the least, I think going at him this way is a GOOD WAY to expose much more
of the whole underbelly.
Pretty soon you'll be saying, 'the last time I saw something gasping for air like this was that four pound bass I landed in '79."
~~Oh fine..it was a 6 pounder~large mouth and all~~

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/doj-inspector-general-michael-horowitz-reveals-he-referred-james-comey-for-criminal-prosecution/

Congressman Mark Meadows (R-NC) on Wednesday asked Horowitz to investigate allegations that Comey lied during a 2017 Senate hearing because there were “numerous” times where Comey’s testimony did not match up with what was written in Horowitz’s report.
Horowitz agreed to look into the allegations, according to the Washington Times.
Congressman Jody Hice (R-GA) called Horowitz’s revelation that he criminally referred Comey for prosecution “monumental.”

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tick is Tocking IG Report    The Tick is Tocking   IG Report  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tick is Tocking IG Report
Page 1 of 1