Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jerry Nadler

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Jerry Nadler Empty
PostSubject: Jerry Nadler   Jerry Nadler I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 8:02 am

He sure sang a different tune when Clinton impeachment was on the menu.

https://thepatriotjournal.com/nadler-impeachment-clinton-closet/

Jerry Nadler Nadlertweet1

Jerry Nadler Nadlertweet2

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Jerry Nadler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerry Nadler   Jerry Nadler I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 8:04 am

Anon said,  The last time anyone saw a zipper as long as on Jerry's pants was on a sleeping bag.
----------------------
From Fox News:
Quote :
The Justice Department, in new court filings, sought to block congressional Democrats’ bid for secret grand jury material from the Robert Mueller investigation by citing the confusion inside the caucus over whether or not they’re pursuing an “impeachment investigation.”
“The committee’s own description of its investigation makes clear that it is too far removed from any potential judicial proceeding to qualify,” the DOJ said.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Jerry Nadler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerry Nadler   Jerry Nadler I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 8:17 am

Jerry Nadler Algreen

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Jerry Nadler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerry Nadler   Jerry Nadler I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 9:23 am

jerry nadler is a disgusting, and detestable little POS that reminds me of a weeble toy every time i see the little fat bastard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jerry Nadler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerry Nadler   Jerry Nadler I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jerry Nadler
Page 1 of 1