Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

United States & El Salvador Sign Asylum Agreement to Curb Migration (I Hope it Works)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

United States & El Salvador Sign Asylum Agreement to Curb Migration (I Hope it Works) Empty
PostSubject: United States & El Salvador Sign Asylum Agreement to Curb Migration (I Hope it Works)   United States & El Salvador Sign Asylum Agreement to Curb Migration (I Hope it Works) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2019 4:11 pm

I found this on Dave Hodges web page (linked below) and watched the 19 minute video below. This may be really big stuff folks and I want to get it into our collective conscience. Thank you Dave Hodges (if he reads this forum) for getting this info out. Please do read more at the Common Sense Show linked below.

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/conspiracy-economics-radio-shows/how-and-why-trump-dismantling-red-dawn-threat-eve-war-iran

Show Notes wrote:
Streamed live on Sep 20, 2019
Acting Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security, Kevin K. McAleenan, will hold a media engagement at the U.S. Customs and Border Protection Headquarters in the Ronald Reagan Building in Washington, D.C. regarding progress made in the Northern Triangle region

https://youtu.be/BCSGu3iAm7o

Small sample of comments from below the YT video below.

Comment Samples wrote:
One giant leap for Donald Trump, one big loss for George Soros!!
Great approach, take couple of $billions out of China's trade deficit and make business with El Salvador.!!
Other countries do more for us than the Dems. Amazing.
Orange Man BADASS!!!
Anybody seen this story on CNN or MSNBC?  THIS! (my comment)

I'm a Dem, no hate wipes! lol , But yea, we have to end this immigration and reform policies. This is a good thing!
How come George W.Bush did not do this?
Our enemies are from within the House of Congress. The democrats and fake media have sold their soul to help build up a One World Government. Luciferians, Reptilians are the demoncratic party. They are the terrorists that we should fear the most.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

United States & El Salvador Sign Asylum Agreement to Curb Migration (I Hope it Works)
Page 1 of 1