Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bugsey Adam Schiff Boomerang

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Bugsey Adam Schiff Boomerang Empty
PostSubject: Bugsey Adam Schiff Boomerang   Bugsey Adam Schiff Boomerang I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2019 6:37 am

He is entering the spin cycle.  The one he meant for POTUS.

Dual citizenship?  check.
Connections to Burisma? unfolding
Connections to Atlantic Council?  unfolding
Connections to Soros?  a given
a liar and leaker?  established

Word is he sent an aide to Ukraine recently.  
New word is he may have gone himself (as well?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEMuTMgquIQ

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bugsey Adam Schiff Boomerang   Bugsey Adam Schiff Boomerang I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2019 5:31 pm

Schiff just got his noose yanked a little bit.

https://newspunch.com/adam-schiff-associate-arrested-lapd-pedophilia-charges/

CBS had the story on the doctor, but failed to mention any association with Schifty.
(shocking)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bugsey Adam Schiff Boomerang   Bugsey Adam Schiff Boomerang I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2019 11:54 am

What Q has on Schiff:

(Refer to definite of "imminent" ....any day now.  I'm getting old here.  sigh.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1181655944054353921.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bugsey Adam Schiff Boomerang   Bugsey Adam Schiff Boomerang I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 9:32 pm

Bugsey Adam Schiff Boomerang Ek69VTvXEAAkldR?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bugsey Adam Schiff Boomerang   Bugsey Adam Schiff Boomerang I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2020 2:38 pm

A good piece of work to have:

https://iamzeeblog.wordpress.com/2019/10/02/adam-schiff/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bugsey Adam Schiff Boomerang   Bugsey Adam Schiff Boomerang I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2021 9:20 am

As he looks for leakers-he finds himself.  heehee.  this should be amusing. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/06/10/adam-schiff-investigation-trump-doj-493343

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bugsey Adam Schiff Boomerang   Bugsey Adam Schiff Boomerang I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2021 10:36 am

Bugsey Adam Schiff Boomerang FE9_5bgXMAcjf-n?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bugsey Adam Schiff Boomerang   Bugsey Adam Schiff Boomerang I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 10:41 am

vDarkness Falls

@vDarknessFalls
·Jun 6

[ltr]Adam Schiff-Rothschild
"The Schiff Family : The Richest Family You've Never Heard Of"
"The Schiff's & Rothschilds lived under 1 roof in Europe, through intermarriage & acting as 1 family."
"Jacob Schiff became director of National City Bank of New York, Wells Fargo & the Union Pacific Railroad.
Jacob Schiff was one of the main financeers of the Bolshevik Revolution which masaccred millions of Christians across Russia."

Schiff's President of Federal Reserve - built Media Empire NY & WAPO
----
Look up Jacob Schiff.. Bug-eyed Pencil Neck's grandfather...

Khazarian

[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bugsey Adam Schiff Boomerang   Bugsey Adam Schiff Boomerang I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2023 10:54 am

Bugsey Adam Schiff Boomerang 656ed6b16be8fc06

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bugsey Adam Schiff Boomerang   Bugsey Adam Schiff Boomerang I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2023 8:52 pm

[ltr]TheStormHasArrived17[/ltr]
·1h

Adam Schiff is officially the 26th member of Congress to be censured in American history!
The Democrats are a classy bunch. They kept interrupting McCarthy as he tried to read the resolution.
How these people can defend Schiff is beyond me…

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bugsey Adam Schiff Boomerang   Bugsey Adam Schiff Boomerang I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bugsey Adam Schiff Boomerang
Page 1 of 1