Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Biden , FITTON ON TREASON,X22 on LAWS ADDED BIDEN COFFIN NAIL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Biden , FITTON  ON TREASON,X22 on LAWS  ADDED BIDEN COFFIN NAIL Empty
PostSubject: Biden , FITTON ON TREASON,X22 on LAWS ADDED BIDEN COFFIN NAIL   Biden , FITTON  ON TREASON,X22 on LAWS  ADDED BIDEN COFFIN NAIL I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2019 5:29 am

https://nypost.com/2017/06/09/joe-bidens-niece-dodges-jail-after-100k-credit-card-scam/       Family paid the money back and the 29 yr old got off.
She, Joe's niece, has also been in rehab for drug abuse and anger problems.

Biden advocated for life in prison for non violent drug offenses.
That's for everybody who is not a Biden or friend.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Biden , FITTON ON TREASON,X22 on LAWS ADDED BIDEN COFFIN NAIL   Biden , FITTON  ON TREASON,X22 on LAWS  ADDED BIDEN COFFIN NAIL I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2019 6:39 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tlyR0Lva4s

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Biden , FITTON ON TREASON,X22 on LAWS ADDED BIDEN COFFIN NAIL   Biden , FITTON  ON TREASON,X22 on LAWS  ADDED BIDEN COFFIN NAIL I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2019 7:27 am

THE DEMS ARE IN SUCH DEEP DOO-DOO.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-_TU5BHMZk

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Biden , FITTON ON TREASON,X22 on LAWS ADDED BIDEN COFFIN NAIL   Biden , FITTON  ON TREASON,X22 on LAWS  ADDED BIDEN COFFIN NAIL I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2019 7:52 am

X22 MENTIONED: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1179976998237679616.html

Connects the Vatican to the Mellons to the Wexners (Epstein). Mellons connect to Heinz family. Heinz uses Rosemont Capital. Rosemont Seneca partners is run by Biden & Archer (Kerry/Heinz). Connects to Bulgers. Selling out America. Highest levels of Treason.
-------------------------------
(posted 10/5 in the Vatican raid thread) (I believe we have all docs he referred to. They're just hard to find again. We may have to go back to individual threads.)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Biden , FITTON ON TREASON,X22 on LAWS ADDED BIDEN COFFIN NAIL   Biden , FITTON  ON TREASON,X22 on LAWS  ADDED BIDEN COFFIN NAIL I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2019 8:15 am

BIDEN'S LYING ATTACK ON POTUS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0mFzwrm8Jc

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Biden , FITTON ON TREASON,X22 on LAWS ADDED BIDEN COFFIN NAIL   Biden , FITTON  ON TREASON,X22 on LAWS  ADDED BIDEN COFFIN NAIL I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 5:43 pm

I don't know how Biden hasn't stroked out, but this could do it.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/burisma-holdings-paid-joe-biden-900000-for-lobbying-activities-ukrainian-mp/

Former Vice President Joe Biden was personally paid $900,000 for lobbying activities from Burisma Holdings, according to Ukrainian MP Andriy Derkach.

PUBLISHED DOCUMENTS FROM DERKACH:
https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/press-conference/617936.html

Derkach publicized documents which, as he said, "describe the mechanism of getting money by Biden Sr." at a press conference at Interfax-Ukraine's press center in Kyiv on Wednesday.

"This was the transfer of Burisma Group's funds for lobbying activities, as investigators believe, personally to Joe Biden through a lobbying company. Funds in the amount of $900,000 were transferred to the U.S.-based company Rosemont Seneca Partners, which according to open sources, in particular, the New York Times, is affiliated with Biden. The payment reference was payment for consultative services," Derkach said.

He also publicized sums that were transferred to Burisma Group representatives, in particular Hunter Biden, a son of the former U.S. vice president.

According to the documents, Burisma paid no less than $16.5 million to [former Polish President, who became an independent director at Burisma Holdings in 2014] Aleksander Kwasniewski, [chairman of the Burisma board of independent directors] Alan Apter, [Burisma independent director] Devon Archer and Hunter Biden [who joined the Burisma board of directors in 2014]," Derkach said.
"Using political and economic levelers of influencing Ukrainian authorities and manipulating the issue of providing financial aid to Ukraine, Joe Biden actively assisted closing criminal cases into the activity of former Ukrainian Ecology Minister Mykola Zlochevsky, who is the founder and owner of Burisma Group," he said.
"Biden's fifth visit to Kyiv on December 7-8, 2015 was devoted to making a decision on the resignation of [then Ukrainian Prosecutor General] Viktor Shokin over the case of Zlochevsky and Burisma. Loan guarantees worth $1 billion that the United States was to give to Ukraine was the point of pressure. Biden himself admitted exerting pressure in his speech at the Council of Foreign Relations in January 2018, calling Shokin 'son of a bitch who was fired'," Derkach said.
The timeline of events proves that the U.S. linked the Zlochevsky case to loan guarantees, he said.
After the decree dismissing Shokin was published on April 3, 2016, the governments of the United States and Ukraine signed a loan guarantee agreement worth $1 billion, several months later, on June 3, he said.
"In this case, there are facts should be subject to investigation. There is an agency that has powers to investigate them; the U.S. Department of Justice. If the Ukrainian Prosecutor General signs documents and send them to U.S. Department of Justice without any requests, he will accomplish his mission," he said, adding that the Ukrainian Prosecutor General has such powers.
"Considering international corruption in public is a way-out for President Zelensky. I am certain that he is not involved in international corruption," Derkach said.

MORE at link.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Biden , FITTON ON TREASON,X22 on LAWS ADDED BIDEN COFFIN NAIL   Biden , FITTON  ON TREASON,X22 on LAWS  ADDED BIDEN COFFIN NAIL I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2019 3:01 pm

DO YOU GUYS HAVE TRADER JOE'S MARKETS AROUND?  LOL.  Yank on your ear, point to somebody, and say "sounds like"  and see if they can guess.  No, I'm not losing it.  I've been this way for years. cheers

If you know Polly, she IS amazing.  I remember seeing this before:

Amazing Polly‏ 
[size=1]More
[/size]
JFK Jr called Sen Joe Biden a traitor, according to this memo from the FBI dated 1994.
Biden , FITTON  ON TREASON,X22 on LAWS  ADDED BIDEN COFFIN NAIL EGmW_K1XYAAge8q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Biden , FITTON ON TREASON,X22 on LAWS ADDED BIDEN COFFIN NAIL   Biden , FITTON  ON TREASON,X22 on LAWS  ADDED BIDEN COFFIN NAIL I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2019 3:07 pm

Here's some of the FBI trail:   No, it doesn't ping back to Biden.  And it's very long.
But it involves a kidnapping threat against JFK Jr.

https://archive.org/stream/jfkjr1/jfkjr1_djvu.txt

EDIT.  FINALLY MADE IT TO THE END.  9/10 of the way down there is info on the
letter to Biden.  We have the cover letter.  it sounds like there was a threat conveyed on the written letter.
There's no indication anything came of it.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Biden , FITTON ON TREASON,X22 on LAWS ADDED BIDEN COFFIN NAIL   Biden , FITTON  ON TREASON,X22 on LAWS  ADDED BIDEN COFFIN NAIL I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2019 3:59 pm

Case closed without finding on the Jr. to Biden letter.
Latent fingerprints yielded no match.

Biden , FITTON  ON TREASON,X22 on LAWS  ADDED BIDEN COFFIN NAIL EGmmp5OW4AAdNTs

FROM 1999.  Circled  "PLATFORM 2020"
Biden , FITTON  ON TREASON,X22 on LAWS  ADDED BIDEN COFFIN NAIL EGmm_mDX0AU_OOz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biden , FITTON ON TREASON,X22 on LAWS ADDED BIDEN COFFIN NAIL   Biden , FITTON  ON TREASON,X22 on LAWS  ADDED BIDEN COFFIN NAIL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biden , FITTON ON TREASON,X22 on LAWS ADDED BIDEN COFFIN NAIL
Page 1 of 1