Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steve Quayle - America Is About to Change Forever - What You Need to Know

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Steve Quayle - America Is About to Change Forever - What You Need to Know Empty
PostSubject: Steve Quayle - America Is About to Change Forever - What You Need to Know   Steve Quayle - America Is About to Change Forever - What You Need to Know I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 2:52 pm

I can’t say much more about this than what I’ve copied and pasted below. I just downloaded & saved this so I haven’t yet heard it.

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/activism-conspiracy-economics/america-about-change-forever-what-you-need-know-steve-quayle-and-dave-hodges-css

Quote :
Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Recently, Steve Quayle appeared on the CSS and he was on point in many critical areas. Not only is a "can't miss" interview, it needs to be shared far and wide. In the following video, Steve covered the following topics:
The overwhelming presence of UN, Russian and Chinese Troops (5 million)
The domestic threat of the cartel and MS-13
What the Red List, Green List, and Blue List means to you.
The obfuscation of Misler's work
Americans who are DUD (Dumb Unto Death)
Fema Camp incarcerations
The presence adn intent related to the massive amounts of guillotines on American soil
UN troops occupying perviously constructed Fema camps
UN troops being housed in abandoned bases courtesty of President Bush's closure of military bases
Spiritual warfare-Demons and Fallen Angles
What every American needs to know about the Deagel Report
All of this and more is covered in 50 minutes. This is one of the more important interviews in recent history, please share far and wide.

51 minutes

https://youtu.be/O8oyp3YGpL4

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Steve Quayle - America Is About to Change Forever - What You Need to Know
Page 1 of 1