Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little bit of Redneck musings for today: I had much rather post in SCARZ's thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

A little bit of Redneck musings for today: I had much rather post in SCARZ's thread Empty
PostSubject: A little bit of Redneck musings for today: I had much rather post in SCARZ's thread   A little bit of Redneck musings for today: I had much rather post in SCARZ's thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 5:42 pm

but today I am suffering from low voltage in the cranium power plant and it takes a full charge to jump in with Scarz and have a conversation, so I'll just hold my nose and wade off into the cesspool that we call Politics....Even with my nostrils clamped shut, I can still smell the putrid aroma of both bull and horseshit, so if I gag just be patient with me
I worked in my little fall garden in the edge of the yard this morning, with my speaker hooked up, listening to a great radio talk dude out of Wisconsin name John Muir who takes no prisoners when it comes to leftwing politics. Then, after doing my morning work, I listen to Rush, then Hannity and now to Levin, all the while reading TD,Twatter and articles posted on TD. I told my wife that watching the Stalinists (dims) try to work around and cover up their asses to hide the crack is a lot like trying to hem up and pick up mercury after you broke the thermometer. You try to pick up this bubble and it breaks up in more bubbles that roam all over the place and the harder that you try, the worse it becomes, until you finally get a bowl or garbage can and rake all of the mess into them. What I have witnessed today is comical and is the real life depiction of desperation. Eventually, even the dumbassed leftists, I mean the more "intelligent" (I use the term loosely)leftists are going to see what is really happening. Its obvious they are scared shitless of something and they remind me of the British TV show "THE BENNY HILL SHOW" when they play that catchy little tune and speed up the video. Like this:

If people don't go to jail for sedition/extortion/money laundering and a hundred other crimes, then it is time to start a rebellion and fix the problem ourselves. Hanging politicians sounds like a lovely pastime, or what about stripping off their clothes(ugh, not hillary or pelosi, awful thought) and tying them up, then laying them down right on top of one of these big ole Alabama fire ant beds before we hang them?. Get some cattle prods, turn up to maximine voltage,take liddle' pedo Schittforbrains, Jerry Nadless and that ole Swallowswell feller, strip them nekkid and chase them through one of these big ole Alabama sawbriar patches before we hang them. Thats awful for me to be thinking about,ain't it?
Its falling apart for them and as soon as the media is implicated in some of these leak/bribery charges, the rest of America should wake up. I am not proofreading this, so if it doesn't make sense, figure it out on your own.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

A little bit of Redneck musings for today: I had much rather post in SCARZ's thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little bit of Redneck musings for today: I had much rather post in SCARZ's thread   A little bit of Redneck musings for today: I had much rather post in SCARZ's thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 6:30 pm

GOOD ONE, MIKE!!   Laughing

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of Redneck musings for today: I had much rather post in SCARZ's thread   A little bit of Redneck musings for today: I had much rather post in SCARZ's thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 6:49 am

The whole political arena is a huge mess. I hate even the thought of trying to figure out the landscape for the next ten years. America has become nothing more than a cesspool (a disgusting and corrupt place).
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of Redneck musings for today: I had much rather post in SCARZ's thread   A little bit of Redneck musings for today: I had much rather post in SCARZ's thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 8:21 am

Humanity has been a cess pool forever, because men refuse to submit to God.

BUT GOD, in His Mercy, and BY AND IN HIS POWER, is reclaiming His Authority over ALL His Creation.
Whether He is overturning the tables of the sale of the sacrifice, or overturning the world, it is shocking and messy and a violent upheaval. 

Matthew 11:12 12 From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven has suffered violence,[c] and men of violence take it by force.

Thayers explains these words as:  those are called βιασταί by whom the kingdom of God βιάζεταιi. e. who strive to obtain its privileges with the utmost eagerness and effort.

We who are called by the Kingdom of God-the Holy Spirit, strive for the Day of obtaining the 
PROMISE, the Kingdom on earth, God's Will on the earth.

Psalms 110:1  The LORD said to my Lord, “Sit at My right hand, Till I make Your enemies Your footstool.” A Psalm of David. 

Also in Matthew 22:44 and Hebrews 1.  
---------------

And Phil. 3:13,14  13Brethren, I do not consider that I have made it my own; but one thing I do, forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Biblegateway's verse of the day:  Proverbs 19:20,21
  Listen to advice and accept instruction, that you may gain wisdom for the future. Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will be established.

YOU ARE HERE NOW FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS.  Do you see it?  Believe it?

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of Redneck musings for today: I had much rather post in SCARZ's thread   A little bit of Redneck musings for today: I had much rather post in SCARZ's thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little bit of Redneck musings for today: I had much rather post in SCARZ's thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: