Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it Empty
PostSubject: What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it   What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 2:50 am

Notice the topic title is orange - in honor of the orange man. Kinda fitting, don't-cha think?

Starting this topic to hopefully get all the news in one spot and not scattered all over the place never to be found again. If you have something PLEASE put it in here.

Let's hope the announcement is a real ball buster for a whole bunch of evil people and not just another nothing burger. I'm damn sick of nothing burgers.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it Empty
PostSubject: Re: What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it   What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 11:21 am

Kash Patel on with Bannon hinted.

SGAnon posted:
Kash:  “And I think you guys know what’s coming”
SGAnon:  Who will put an end to the endless?
                 Taking control
                 Q

https://rumble.com/v1uomlg-kash-patel-lets-it-slip-bring-on-the-storm.html  13 secs
I believe Starlink was gathering ALL the voter digital info and happily returned to earth, I think it was a day after-so the 9th.  Later is even better.
------------------
I think POTUS is going to go full on tonite, announcing MIL and even the STORM. 
They've known where the Ukraine money was actually going.  
E. said so a few months ago that it wasn't going to Ukraine army. They must have enough by now. 
and we need a setting where Durham and declass is HEARD,
not hidden. 

ALSO, SGA has reported, and I've seen a couple other places,
that there are certain circumstances where the Supreme Court can be convened with 5 judges only-and that this happened
AND that they ruled the 2020 election null and void.

This interview is a perfect explanation of all:

https://rumble.com/v1ui11s-sganon-sits-down-w-steve-and-johnny-at-elijahstreams.html

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it   What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 2:40 pm

According to C-Span Trump announcement will be 9:00 pm EST.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?524197-1/fmr-president-trump-makes-campaign-announcement-mar-lago

What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it Trump_19

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it   What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 3:49 pm

I don't think he ever said 'campaign' announcement. Just 'announcement'. But I don't know where the original announcement is anymore.

I also thought it was weird that he seemed to stress 'at Mar A Lago.'

"Who puts an end to the 'endless'.  Maybe this time for sure.  

Everybody knows if this is it, things get much worse for a while, not better, right?  

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it   What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 3:56 pm

BETTER LOOK AT THE BUSES.

And they were at the Capitol as well !!!

From what's happened lately, and what I've heard from the Rumbles, I think Joe, Kamala and Nancy are now all gone.

What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it A598805f85934243

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it   What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 4:03 pm

Dove wrote:

Everybody knows if this is it, things get much worse for a while, not better, right?  

You watched the Bix Weir interview with Clif High from yesterday yet? Things seem to be pointing to that direction. Clif ans Bix go really deep, deep, deep. Scary as hell even for us informed and awake folk, even if you know what's coming ahead of time and have your mind prepared for it. The clueless normies don't stand a chance. I sure hope Clif is wrong!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it   What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 4:32 pm

I was watching and fell asleep... it's cold here.  I'll try again.

I expect he's right.  There was nothing good in that "I want to be sure we have all these" thread.

It can't all happen in a month, I hope, or our heads will spin right off, but it's a gnarly list.

One of the hardest things will be the cyber attack-with no communication. Very isolating.

If the fake aliens come during darkness, that will be a freak out.

there is a scare event-nuclear, I think, with or without dirty bombs in cities.

And an extinction level event sometime in our future.  is that covid 2.0?  with 5G turn on?

Or any 'natural' event...asteroid, volcano, etc. etc.

And Black Swan..market crash, no food, etc.   Money in the bank can't be accessed, 
401K's IRA's lose all value...

It's going to be hard on alot of people.

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it   What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 5:54 pm

What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it Fa306af5ef3d25c9

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it   What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 7:31 pm

30 minutes to go . . . . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donald Trump

https://rumble.com/v1udtj8-live-president-donald-j.-trump-holds-special-announcement-at-the-mar-a-lago.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RSBN

https://rumble.com/v1tpcuc--watch-live-president-donald-j.-trump-makes-special-announcement-at-mar-a-l.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it   What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 7:53 pm

MTG JUST SAID TRUMP WILL ANNOUNCE HIS 2024 CANDIDACY.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it   What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 8:25 pm

He actually started on time - and - he announced his candidacy for President in 2024.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it   What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 9:35 pm

Not sure why we've had so many messages of "Ill be back SOON".
"SOONER than you think."

My only big idea is there are still many very bummer things that must happen and he has to be far removed from any possible blame. 

this should help quiet his constant critics, always looking to take him down once
and for all.

So...on we go. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it   What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 9:39 pm

A couple of Anon reactions:

To those who are saying you're done if Trump announces 2024:
Where else are you going to go?
You know that this is a battle of good verse evil.
You clearly see the globalists are working to enslave the world and Donald Trump and Patriots are working against them.
You've seen the truth for yourself.

There is no going back and you know it.
There is no where else to go but to stand for freedom and win.

-----
Anyone who studies Q drops knows the timeline runs into 2025 and we are right on schedule! The rest of you need to go cry elsewhere.
What we're doing here is MUCH bigger than your feels.
WATCH> youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxC
#anonsknew #Q3387 #YugeEvent
What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it A9d169a07e716705

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it   What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 9:51 pm

You're gonna feel the frustration of this moment, brush it off, and continue to move forward whether you like it or not.
This is a marathon not a sprint and I expect medals of honor for all the anons who knew the truth long before the masses.
You're mental anguish is not vain. But I implore you not to allow yourself to suffer more than needed. Get some rest, pray, and get a clear head in this fog.
Life will go on and we will continue to stand.
And most importantly, you're not alone.

What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it Cb611fc7e7b6be4d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it   What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2022 5:18 am

Trump talks election reform   under 2 mins

https://twitter.com/Ashley50239771/status/1592726031332364288/video/2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it   What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2022 8:48 am

TRUMP: "This will not be my campaign. This will be our campaign all together. Because the only force strong enough to defeat the massive corruption we are up against is you, the American people."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it   What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What will Trump's BIG Announcement from Mar-A-Lago be? Today is the big day – This is the thread to post about it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: