Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dove, here is a video of Jim Watkins code talking

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

Dove, here is a video of Jim Watkins code talking Empty
PostSubject: Dove, here is a video of Jim Watkins code talking   Dove, here is a video of Jim Watkins code talking I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 11:01 am

and I am not the type of man that can tolerate bullshit, even if it is as important as this. He is obviously taunting someone, or someones, but i just grow tired of how he does it and i end up missing what is really being said. when you get time, will you listen and decode what he's saying? I got work to do and i waste enough time already as it is.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Dove, here is a video of Jim Watkins code talking   Dove, here is a video of Jim Watkins code talking I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 12:02 pm

I've gotten to the point a while back where I couldn't and still can't stand watch his rambling videos anymore. Dude is maybe real smart but he's real weird too. Just needs to focus on getting 8kun up and going.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Dove, here is a video of Jim Watkins code talking   Dove, here is a video of Jim Watkins code talking I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 12:21 pm

he is presenting a veiled message, but i just would like it to be in a different manner than the damn cucumber dance, and butchering gospel songs. he is real damn smart, but eccentric won't do it....i've managed to get some drift from time to time, but i have reached my limit....my bullshit box is full
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove, here is a video of Jim Watkins code talking   Dove, here is a video of Jim Watkins code talking I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 12:44 pm

HE'S SOMETHING ELSE..LOL.  VERY SMART MAN; ENDEARING.

MENTIONED ___  ____SECRET CHIMP, WHICH WAS A TV PROGRAM- REF TO CODE MONKEY ?  FOLLOW HIS TWITTER ?

SANG 'GO TELL IT ON THE MOUNTAIN'. 
THEN HE SAID, THAT'S MORE OF A CHRISTMAS SONG.
THEN SAID CHRISTMAS IS COMING-THE SEASON STARTS AROUND DEC. 1  
LAST NITE PEOPLE WERE CALLING 'CHRISTMAS IN OCTOBER' BECAUSE DURHAM-BARR INITIATED
THE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION.

I'LL HAVE TO RE-CHECK YESTERDAY'S HYMN.  SEE IF HE'S WEAVING ANY STORY THAT WAY.
THEN HE DID THE CUCUMBER DANCE.  THAT'S ' IF YOU LOOK AT ME, YOU'LL SEE I'M HARMLESS. IE 
'NO NEED TO BOTHER WITH ME.'
THAT, PLUS THE HAND MOVEMENTS ARE TO BEAT THE ALGORITHMS.

TERA STILES (SOUNDED LIKE) A YOGA TEACHER  FOR BEGINNERS LOCATED IN NY STATE.

VERIZON OWNS HUFF POST.  HUFF POST IS BEING SOLD.

MENTIONED TELEMAX AS A GOOD PHONE SERVICE.

I DIDN'T GET ANYTHING OUT OF THAT, EXCEPT ONE LITTLE WEIRD ONE OF MY OWN.
YESTERDAY POTUS SAID HIS MENTION OF A WALL IN COLORADO WAS JUST A JOKE.
THIS MORNING I'M REMEMBERING MENTIONS OF JOHN DENVER AROUND AND ABOUT.
NOW THAT I THINK OF IT, IT COULD HAVE BEEN WATKINS TALKING ABOUT IT (ALTHOUGH
THE 1ST MENTION PROBABLY CAME FROM CHAT, NOT HIM)

SO...POTUS SAYS COLORADO
JOHN DENVER  "ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH'
JIM SINGS 'GO TELL IT ON THE MOUNTAIN
WATKINS SAYS HE DROVE TO CATCH THE SUNRISE.  (SUPPOSEDLY FLUBBED UP WHERE THE SUN RISE IS,  SAYS 'RISES IN THE WEST, SETS IN THE EAST, OH, RISES IN THE EAST, SETS IN THE WEST'.

HASHTAGS ON VIDEO:  'Only you can prevent kds.'  #dolcorn #8kds #paradise #GOLD RUN

DOLCORN PULLED UP HIS VIDEO LIST, WITH HASHTAGS:  #baseball  #rock  #dolcorn

EVERYTHING LEADS BACK TO HIS VIDS EXCEPT  #PARADISE. 

AND THEN THERE WAS THE 'PAN AM' SHIRT.  AND THAT LOOKED TO ME LIKE THE OLD
PAN AMERICAN AIRLINES LOGO. 
-------
ONE MORE VIDEO TO CHECK...A REQUEST FOR REDACTION OF SOMETHING HUFF POST WROTE ABOUT HIM,  I THINK.
-------
VERY HARD TO SAY THERE'S ANYTHING HERE.
BUT WE KNOW THE DENVER THEORY THAT'S BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove, here is a video of Jim Watkins code talking   Dove, here is a video of Jim Watkins code talking I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 1:00 pm

ONE MORE THING TO THROW AT COLORADO.  PERRY STONE HAS BEEN GIVEN MESSAGES OF THINGS TO COME THAT HAVE PROVED TO BE ACCURATE.  EVERYBODY KNOWS VISIONS ARE TRICKY AND HE'LL SAY SO, TOO.  

ONE THAT HE'S HAD PERIODICALLY FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS NOW IS TSUNAMIS ON BOTH THE EAST AND WEST COAST. THE EAST COAST TSUNAMI IS MORE DETAILED AND HE HAD ANOTHER VISION OF IT JUST A FEW MONTHS AGO.

HE WON'T GIVE A LOCATION SO AS NOT TO CAUSE PANIC, BUT ONCE HE NARROWED DOWN THE AREA AND IT'S MID-ATLANTIC.  AS HE WAS DESCRIBING IT, D.C. SURE SOUNDED LIKE THE BULLSEYE TO ME.

I DON'T BELIEVE HE KNOWS 'WHEN', BUT THERE WAS A HEIGHTENED TENSION, SERIOUSNESS IN HIS VOICE THIS LAST TIME.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Dove, here is a video of Jim Watkins code talking   Dove, here is a video of Jim Watkins code talking I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 1:12 pm

Dove, why are you shouting at us?

or

Is your caps-lock button just sticky?

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove, here is a video of Jim Watkins code talking   Dove, here is a video of Jim Watkins code talking I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 1:24 pm

researcher wrote:
Dove, why are you shouting at us?

or

Is your caps-lock button just sticky?

OH...HEHEHEH.  I MEAN, 'Oh, heheheh.'  it's more about my eyesight.  
Nothing I do looks good or right to me anymore.  But NO, not yelling at youse guys.
And I'll shrink it up and suck it up.  LOL.  Sorry for the inconvenience, don't ya know.

And TUVM for asking kindly.     Wink   Very Happy

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Dove, here is a video of Jim Watkins code talking   Dove, here is a video of Jim Watkins code talking I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 1:50 pm

group hug   love

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove, here is a video of Jim Watkins code talking   Dove, here is a video of Jim Watkins code talking I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 3:42 pm

Another Colorado reference.   2 Senators have put up a bill to decentralize govt departments.
Dept. of Agriculture (I think) has already moved.

They're talking now about BLM going to Colorado.   

I'm all for it, as long as everyone in every office is required to pass a yearly polygraph and fiscal audit.  And is Q monitored.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove, here is a video of Jim Watkins code talking   Dove, here is a video of Jim Watkins code talking I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2019 1:01 pm

I took notes on yesterday's video chat.  (of over an hour).  There is network talk I don't understand.
Hopefully someone does.  And there will be instructions forthcoming as to how to get in onto 8kun.
As he said, 8kun is more than Q (as was 8chan).
Jim certainly knows our motivation is a Q platform.  Above all, his motivation is true Free Speech that cannot be censored or silenced.

The PTB  succeeded in destroying 8chan by announcing that the Walmart shooter had posted his manifesto on 8 chan >a vile, viscious, hate filled site<.  And, if you've ever read over there, certainly anti semetic comments were allowed along with alot of suggestive photos and material.  
And then there was the underbelly of the demons-the dems, the deep state, that are indeed evil, that Q revealed.
BUT we know the real reason they want Q silenced and us in the dark.

If you go to youtube and search 8chan, you'll see it!!  Including the previous owner of 8chan, who is on a campaign to see it go away forever. 

As Jim said, it isn't just the 'news' (print and media) that are controlled by the few.  It is also the internet providers and the platforms.
In fact yesterday he said the ONLY American owned newspaper is WaPo.  And that would be Bezos.
Or whoever owns Bezos.  And WaPo is for sale.

POTUS also cancelled all the departmentary subscriptions to the NYT and WaPo.

Factually, 8kun is up and running.  We just can't see it.
One of the holdups is executing the 'terms of service'.  He said he went through 30 different lawyers to find one who would write it.

Then we need a company to carry the board.  And they've made a pact against 8kun. (Or they've been told)
BUT, there are some elections coming up 1st week in Nov. and he's thinking the DS dems don't want Q dropping truth bombs that would bury any of their candidates.
And he feels that after the elections, he'll have success.

In the discussion he said we should have a VPN so we cannot be tracked.  
TOR CAN be tracked when u enter and exit.

he says Q is definitely real.  He has not been contacted by Q

More on getting on to 8kun when it's up.  It requires nodes. (?)
He said 'get together with some of your friends..."  That sounded
like what a node might be, where you all access through a node
which does the accessing.  IDK.
Then you need a stable internet connection  
8kun can embed yt vids etc. AND it's NOT a read only.  It's interactive, like we are here.
It can be accessed on cell phones.

Random things:

mission 9 is censorship
meme is an ancient Greek word meaning repeat
The post office has frog stamps

This came from 'comments':
How about Trump saying “17” six times within one minute and forty seven seconds during Penske’s ceremony two days ago, and that is 107 seconds!  

And how to discord  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BFyt...
--------------

My observations:  People who don't Q don't know as much as we do. Even those whose business it is to know and report. 
We really don't need new Q at the moment.  
We're still working our way in time through 'Old Q", watching it unfold.
Not that I wouldn't love to have Q access.  But..."We have it all".
Reread old drops.

From all my reading and listening, we're doing quite well keeping up with and accurately interpreting what is available from all sources.  And we are ahead of many.  How 'bout that.  Wink

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove, here is a video of Jim Watkins code talking   Dove, here is a video of Jim Watkins code talking I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2019 1:26 pm

A pic from Jim today.  He is a pen aficionado,  but I mean, come on..."FOLLOW THE PEN"  Q.  That's cool. No harm in borrowing. 
We're ALL into code talking.  Wink

Dove, here is a video of Jim Watkins code talking DPu7H_aoKlDraLO7z9FGkG22Qltomblkmq6953-gXtaP8yQSyr8GHp9Qr9dl5truaG4bkgBRVaCXP_I=s1600-fcrop64=1,038e0000fc71ffff-nd

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dove, here is a video of Jim Watkins code talking   Dove, here is a video of Jim Watkins code talking I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dove, here is a video of Jim Watkins code talking
Page 1 of 1