Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The SETUP of Lee Harvey Oswald

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The SETUP of Lee Harvey Oswald  Empty
PostSubject: The SETUP of Lee Harvey Oswald    The SETUP of Lee Harvey Oswald  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2019 2:37 pm

https://medium.com/@j.l.pattison/25-facts-about-lee-harvey-oswald-you-were-never-told-about-3e372e216ffa

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

The SETUP of Lee Harvey Oswald  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SETUP of Lee Harvey Oswald    The SETUP of Lee Harvey Oswald  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2019 3:33 pm

Many years ago, I spent a whole year looking into this operation. Jim Garrison had them out right, dead to right and they ruined his life. It was clearly a CIA operation due to JFK's intention to disband them and to destroy the Fed, both controlled by people connected to a certain little nation in the ME. Mossad/CIA are one and the same and the Fed is nothing but a ruse that enabled the Bauer's (aka Rothchilds) to control the financial system of America
Back to top Go down

The SETUP of Lee Harvey Oswald
Page 1 of 1