Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dove's Daily 10-30

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dove's Daily  10-30 Empty
PostSubject: Dove's Daily 10-30   Dove's Daily  10-30 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2019 4:47 am

This is significant.  We just don't know why yet.

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

Joel Lion
@ambassadorlion
·
1h
Due to the decision of the Ministry of Finance to breach understandings and to alter a protocol that has been in place for several decades, we are forced to close our Embassy.
No consular services will be provided and no one will be allowed to enter

1/2
1h
Ambassador, do I understand you correctly that you are closing the Embassy of Israel in Ukraine for uknown period of time?
@yanevskyy

All Israeli diplomatic representations all over the world are closing

5:06 PM · Oct 29, 2019
--------------------------
This happened:
Steven Mnuchin
@stevenmnuchin1

Had a very productive meeting with Israeli Finance Minister
@KahlonMoshe
. We discussed our important bilateral economic relationship and joint efforts to counter terror financing.

12:58 PM · Oct 28, 2019·

---------------------------
From an Anon:  (and this would be brilliant)
Maybe Israelis are closing all embassies and foreign relations because the deep.state arrests are coming very SOON.....

This way, all those with duel citizenships, who are %90 traitors to this country, and going to be charged with treason, will NOT be safe running to Israeli sovereign ground and claim diplomatic immunity from being arrested...

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove's Daily 10-30   Dove's Daily  10-30 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2019 4:57 am

Punishment for some of the conspirators during Kavanaugh confirmation hearing.

https://uslibertywire.com/second-democratic-staffer-sentenced-for-role-in-brett-kavanaugh-smear-job/

The 24-year-old former aide to Sen. Maggie Hassan, D-N.H, Samantha Deforest Davis, was sentenced to two years of supervised probation with 200 hours of community service, with a suspended sentence of 180 days in prison. 

Jackson Cosko was her co-conspirator and got four years in prison for his role in the scheme to post the home addresses and phone numbers of GOP Sens. Lindsey Graham, Mike Lee, and Rand Paul.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove's Daily 10-30   Dove's Daily  10-30 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2019 5:15 am

News Breaking LIVE
@NewsBreaking

BREAKING: A three-judge panel of the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals has issued an emergency stay blocking the release of the Mueller grand jury materials to the House Judiciary Committee, pending an appeal from the Justice Department - POLITICO

5:42 PM · Oct 29, 2019

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove's Daily 10-30   Dove's Daily  10-30 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2019 5:20 am

Summary of Cal. fires as of yesterday (10-29) afternoon:

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk (secure)]

California burns: 17 wildfires have scorched 94,000 acres as retardant turns the ocean pink in Malibu, Good Samaritan helps people flee and the Kincade blaze swells to twice the size of San Fran as firefighters share harrowing video of the danger they face

*Seventeen wildfires are currently blazing in California, razing through 94,00 acres of land

*The Getty Fire, which erupted on Monday in Los Angeles County, burned through 618 acres as of Tuesday

*The fire sent celebrities like LeBron James, Kate Hudson and Arnold Schwarzenegger seeking shelter

*The Kincade Fire, which ignited Oct. 23, is the biggest fire and has swelled to twice the size of San Francisco

*Fires left 1,065,00 people without power over the weekend and displaced 200,000 people in the SF Bay Area

*Fire retardant used in Malibu turned the ocean pink as thousands of residents evacuated

*San Francisco firefighters shared heart-stopping video showing them rush to the front lines of a burning hill

*Pacific Gas & Electric Corp. enforced a blackout starting Tuesday morning that cut power for 596,000 customers - about 1.5million people - spanning 29 Northern California counties

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove's Daily 10-30   Dove's Daily  10-30 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2019 5:38 am

Conflict News
@Conflicts
·
3m
BREAKING: Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri has announced his resignation following mass anti-government protests. -
@BBCLinaSinjab
@Conflicts
and
@BBCLinaSinjab
MORE: "My resignation comes in response to the demands of [the people in the] streets of Lebanon," Lebanese Prime Minister Saad al-Hariri said during a televised speech. -
@AlArabiya_Eng

9:08 AM · Oct 29, 2019

------------------------------
Same for Iraq.  Wow, this movement is amazing!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove's Daily 10-30   Dove's Daily  10-30 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2019 5:48 am

From CodeMonkey: I took my dog for an off-the-leash walk. Looking happy because she is not often off her leash in public.
Dove's Daily  10-30 EHucJzrU0AEGRVQ

FROM POTUS
(me: did it catch your attention that POTUS came out in public at the game?
There's also talk of him going to a wrestling match?  WHEN have we seen him out in public?  ZIP-NADA.
There is 'conversation' going on EVERYWHERE!  LOL!  AMAZING. )

Dove's Daily  10-30 EH_acyVUYAElRgl

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove's Daily 10-30   Dove's Daily  10-30 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2019 3:35 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/shifty-schiffs-star-tuesday-witness-alexander-vindman-is-connected-to-obamas-russian-ambassador-and-fusion-gpss-glenn-simpson/

During questioning on Tuesday Colonel Vindman admitted he shared the read-outs of President Trump’s call with Ukrainian President Zelenzky with several other secret operatives.
When Rep. Jim Jordan asked him who he shared the readouts with — Rep. Adam Schiff SHUT DOWN the questioning!

Catherine Herridge reported  that Colonel Vindman may have violated the federal leaking statute 18 USC 798 when he leaked  the president’s classified call to several other opertaives.
One of the 1st to defend him was Michael McFaul, who served as U.S. ambassador to Russia from 2012 to 2014.  I'm sure we'll hear about him again.

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2019/10/30/nolte-dem-star-impeachment-witness-vindman-confirms-trump-did-nothing-wrong/

Vindman sought to alter the transcript.  Vindman has a twin brother who works in the National Security Council’s ethics office.

Vindman has a red flag history, but I can't spot the info atm.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dove's Daily 10-30   Dove's Daily  10-30 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2019 7:43 pm

THANKS DOVE FOR ADDITIONS TO NEWS STUFF... ALWAYS IMPORTANT IN CONNECTING THE DOTS SO WE CAN INVESTIGATE FURTHER!
David
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dove's Daily 10-30   Dove's Daily  10-30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dove's Daily 10-30
Page 1 of 1