Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More Comes Out on Jeffrey Epstein's Autopsy - More Consistent with Homicide (Arkancide)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

More Comes Out on Jeffrey Epstein's Autopsy - More Consistent with Homicide (Arkancide) Empty
PostSubject: More Comes Out on Jeffrey Epstein's Autopsy - More Consistent with Homicide (Arkancide)   More Comes Out on Jeffrey Epstein's Autopsy - More Consistent with Homicide (Arkancide) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2019 8:32 pm

Y’all remember back when Epstein autopsy first came out that it mentioned multiple fractures but all we ever heard about was a single Hyoid bone fracture? I kept railing on about “what were the other fractures”! Finally, some answers, for what they're worth.

Epstein is probably reading this and laughing his ass off!.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/forensic-pathologist-jeffrey-epstein-homicide-suicide

Quote :
The body of disgraced money man and sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, who was found dead in his Manhattan federal prison cell in August, bore telltale signs of homicide despite an official ruling that he killed himself, a pioneering forensic pathologist revealed to “Fox & Friends” in an exclusive interview Wednesday.

Baden, who was hired by Epstein’s brother and observed the autopsy, told Fox News its findings are more consistent with homicidal strangulation than suicidal hanging. He noted that the 66-year-old Epstein had two fractures on the left and right sides of his larynx, specifically the thyroid cartilage or Adam’s apple, as well as one fracture on the left hyoid bone above the Adam’s apple, Baden told Fox News.

“Those three fractures are extremely unusual in suicidal hangings and could occur much more commonly in homicidal strangulation,”

the three fractures were “rare,” said Baden

“I’ve not seen in 50 years where that occurred in a suicidal hanging case,”

[More at the link]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected spelling)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

More Comes Out on Jeffrey Epstein's Autopsy - More Consistent with Homicide (Arkancide) Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Comes Out on Jeffrey Epstein's Autopsy - More Consistent with Homicide (Arkancide)   More Comes Out on Jeffrey Epstein's Autopsy - More Consistent with Homicide (Arkancide) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 12:41 pm

4 minutes - recorded late yesterday evening 30 Oct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxzumU7WJ4k

More Comes Out on Jeffrey Epstein's Autopsy - More Consistent with Homicide (Arkancide) 16qw39

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: More Comes Out on Jeffrey Epstein's Autopsy - More Consistent with Homicide (Arkancide)   More Comes Out on Jeffrey Epstein's Autopsy - More Consistent with Homicide (Arkancide) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 10:59 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/trevor-noah-asks-hillary-how-did-you-kill-jeffrey-epstein

Ironic given the fact that the witch and husband claim they hardly knew him. Not exactly a laughing matter for what it’s worth.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: More Comes Out on Jeffrey Epstein's Autopsy - More Consistent with Homicide (Arkancide)   More Comes Out on Jeffrey Epstein's Autopsy - More Consistent with Homicide (Arkancide) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 12:40 pm

Ohhhhh, the comments below that Zerohedge article are BRRRRUTAL! I just happen to agree with most of 'em too. My flesh crawls any time I hear her speak so I passed on watching the video. I get the same visceral reaction with her horse-face spawn of Satan daughter too.

Adjacent cells in Gitmo for them both while awaiting their executions!

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: More Comes Out on Jeffrey Epstein's Autopsy - More Consistent with Homicide (Arkancide)   More Comes Out on Jeffrey Epstein's Autopsy - More Consistent with Homicide (Arkancide) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2019 7:10 pm

I swiped this from Dove's Fun With Twitter thread. It so fits this thread to a tee.

Sock it to 'em!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EIfq175VAAAlixZ.jpg
More Comes Out on Jeffrey Epstein's Autopsy - More Consistent with Homicide (Arkancide) EIfq175VAAAlixZ

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: More Comes Out on Jeffrey Epstein's Autopsy - More Consistent with Homicide (Arkancide)   More Comes Out on Jeffrey Epstein's Autopsy - More Consistent with Homicide (Arkancide) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 6:05 am

Yeah, there is a meme movement going on alerting people to the "epstein didn't kill himself" phrase
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: More Comes Out on Jeffrey Epstein's Autopsy - More Consistent with Homicide (Arkancide)   More Comes Out on Jeffrey Epstein's Autopsy - More Consistent with Homicide (Arkancide) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 2:59 pm

AND HERE'S ONE NOW~

More Comes Out on Jeffrey Epstein's Autopsy - More Consistent with Homicide (Arkancide) EIocyYLWsAAJf9a?format=jpg&name=medium

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Comes Out on Jeffrey Epstein's Autopsy - More Consistent with Homicide (Arkancide)   More Comes Out on Jeffrey Epstein's Autopsy - More Consistent with Homicide (Arkancide) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Comes Out on Jeffrey Epstein's Autopsy - More Consistent with Homicide (Arkancide)
Page 1 of 1