Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dove's Daily 01 Nov 2019 + videos SGT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dove's Daily  01 Nov 2019 + videos SGT  Empty
PostSubject: Dove's Daily 01 Nov 2019 + videos SGT    Dove's Daily  01 Nov 2019 + videos SGT  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 6:02 am

(These posts are not personal of course.  We're just always trying to make the info easier to read, while including original sources and content)

POTUS is moving his family residence to Florida instead of New York.
-----
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, the White House, is the place I have come to love and will stay for, hopefully, another 5 years as we MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, but my family and I will be making Palm Beach, Florida, our Permanent Residence. I cherish New York, and the people of.....

....New York, and always will, but unfortunately, despite the fact that I pay millions of dollars in city, state and local taxes each year, I have been treated very badly by the political leaders of both the city and state. Few have been treated worse. I hated having to make....
....this decision, but in the end it will be best for all concerned. As President, I will always be there to help New York and the great people of New York. It will always have a special place in my heart!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove's Daily 01 Nov 2019 + videos SGT    Dove's Daily  01 Nov 2019 + videos SGT  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 7:56 am

TRUTH TELLING.  Clinton crimes, focus on Benghazi. with US Army Major General (Ret) Paul Vallely:
One of the 1st things the Major Gen'l said was how Trey Gowdy took on HRC over Benghazi, but how he pulled back at the end, leading the Gen'l to conclude Gowdy was compromised somehow.

We've wondered, questioned.  Here he's said it.  I haven't heard the vid yet to know how far he goes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQrkJ4iMftg

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove's Daily 01 Nov 2019 + videos SGT    Dove's Daily  01 Nov 2019 + videos SGT  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 8:30 am

You know everything up to @17 mins when they begin discussing the Fed repos, signaling the end of fiat fed reserve notes.  You could safely start there.

Guest Wayne Jett, author of best selling:  'The Fruits of Graft'

Ref material:   https://www.thebalance.com/tarp-bailout-program-3305895

https://classicalcapital.com/:  Please see page 1 where he calls out zerohedge !!!  If there's anything we need, and I've been waiting for, it's 'good and true' information.  Wayne Jett could be it.
I've always believed it's NOT with zerohedge, or a dozen other lilliputians that are 'popular' mouthpieces.

The enemy:  privately owned central banks, and: "For centuries a powerful cabal of kingmakers, including the Rothschild, Rockefeller, DuPont, Ford, Carnegie, Morgan and numerous other families and power centers, has imposed mercantilism as an economic system which enables them to strip the value from human productive efforts throughout the world.

The global cabal dominates more than merely the economy; include also governments, major media, entertainment, publishing, politics and education. The cabal’s aim is comprehensive control of all human society, including how large it is permitted to become, where it is allowed to exist, how it is permitted to act, and what it is permitted to think.
The global cabal owns and controls more wealth than all national governments combined. That is the global force which President Donald Trump is confronting and counter-attacking with the full support of many American patriots and like-minded parties worldwide.
One POTUS weapon:  EO ON ASSET FORFEITURE

Roosevelt  3-6 million Americans starved to death (knowingly).   Hoover helped
disconnected the gold standard.  
POTUS working towards secure currency

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-jLu5MrGSY

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove's Daily 01 Nov 2019 + videos SGT    Dove's Daily  01 Nov 2019 + videos SGT  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 10:46 am

Regarding SGTreport on Benghazi.  You probably already know all the info that was presented.  They did confirm there was 'help' available to be sent, and that high-ups on the field ignored their sworn duty.

On Trey Gowdy:  they had no info on him.  Just because he backed off doesn't necessarily mean he's dirty.  They could have threatened his family.   I still can't call it on him.  But Lord knows we don't need any more people of questionable allegiance on the POTUS team.  I don't care how good somebody sounds.
Let him sound good on the networks...now that he isn't having (choosing) to defend the Mueller investigation anymore.  
The more I remember, the more I think we don't want him.

USA WATCHDOG  A review of news and (national) finance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp5sOPXB9fM

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dove's Daily 01 Nov 2019 + videos SGT    Dove's Daily  01 Nov 2019 + videos SGT  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dove's Daily 01 Nov 2019 + videos SGT
Page 1 of 1