Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D's Daily 08 Dec 2019

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

D's Daily  08 Dec 2019 Empty
PostSubject: D's Daily 08 Dec 2019   D's Daily  08 Dec 2019 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2019 9:15 am

link to www.thegatewaypundit.com (secure)]

Devin Nunes: My Phone Records Don’t Match Records in Schiff’s Impeachment Report (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft December 7, 2019

Those whose rights were violated will be taking legal action !  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=csli46lansc&feature=emb_logo

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 08 Dec 2019   D's Daily  08 Dec 2019 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2019 9:31 am

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/dec/7/iran-releases-american-held-prisoner-three-years/

An American graduate student was freed Saturday after being held prisoner in Iran for more than three years on suspicion of being a spy, gaining his release as part of a prisoner swap with the U.S.
Xiyue Wang, a Princeton University PhD student born in China, was to join his family at a U.S. military base in Europe after being released from Iran’s Evin Prison. Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif said his release was part of a swap, with the U.S. freeing Iranian scientist Massoud Soleimani.
Because the U.S. and Iran do not have diplomatic relations, the Swiss government aided in facilitating Mr. Wang’s release and relayed information to the State Department.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 08 Dec 2019   D's Daily  08 Dec 2019 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2019 9:37 am

Jessie Watters goes after Clinton via Epstein:  Pub'd Dec 7

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 08 Dec 2019   D's Daily  08 Dec 2019 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2019 9:40 am

Guilty by thought crimes:

link to www.breitbart.com (secure)]

House Judiciary Committee Report: President Can Be Impeached for ‘Motives’ Without Breaking Law

JOEL B. POLLAK 7 Dec 2019

The House Judiciary Committee released a report Saturday in which it argued that a president may be impeached for “illegitimate motives” even if his actions are “legally permissible.”

The 52-page report, written by 20 members of the staff for the Democratic majority, attempts to provide a legal and constitutional basis for the Democrats’ ongoing effort to impeach the president.

The report states: “The question is not whether the President’s conduct could have resulted from permissible motives. It is whether the President’s real reasons, the ones in his mind at the time, were legitimate.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 08 Dec 2019   D's Daily  08 Dec 2019 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2019 1:09 pm

[link to www.yahoo.com (secure)]

For 20 years, a Tennessee baby thief kidnapped more than 5,000 children from the streets, hospitals, and shanty towns of Memphis. Now, 70 years later, survivors of her 'house of horrors' are confronting the past.

INSIDER
Erika Celeste
,INSIDER•December 4, 2019

Benjamin Hooks Library Archives

-For over 20 years, Georgia Tann ran a lucrative child-kidnapping and -adoption ring.

-As the executive director of the Tennessee Children's Home Society, Tann got rich by stealing babies from their parents and adopting them out to unsuspecting families.

-More than 5,000 children were snatched by Tann, and at least 500 children are believed to have died while under her care.

-Surviving adoptees from the Children's Home Society spoke with Insider about what they endured and how they found out who they really were.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 08 Dec 2019   D's Daily  08 Dec 2019 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2019 1:10 pm

https://www.insider.com/us-history-recession-risk-2020-trump-obama-government-2019-12

For the first time in US history, a decade will pass without the country falling into a recession

Joseph Zeballos-Roig 2 minutes ago

-In every decade since the period immediately before the Civil War, the US economy could be relied on to do one thing: tumble into recession.

-But the American economy is on pace to defy that trend for the first time in nearly 170 years as it enters the 2020s.

-The 2010s would be first time a decade has come and gone without the nation falling into recession, which is commonly defined as two consecutive quarters of contracting gross domestic product.

-Economists told Business Insider some supporting factors include the extremely slow recovery and people continuously looking for work.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 08 Dec 2019   D's Daily  08 Dec 2019 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D's Daily 08 Dec 2019
Page 1 of 1