Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dove's Daily Nov 03

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dove's Daily  Nov 03 Empty
PostSubject: Dove's Daily Nov 03   Dove's Daily  Nov 03 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2019 9:12 am

TRUMP TWEETs:  CAL. FIRES

Quote :
Dove's Daily  Nov 03 KUuht00m_normal

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

· 53m

[ltr]The Governor of California, @GavinNewsom, has done a terrible job of forest management. I told him from the first day we met that he must “clean” his forest floors regardless of what his bosses, the environmentalists, DEMAND of him. Must also do burns and cut fire stoppers.....[/ltr]
Quote :

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

[ltr]..Every year, as the fire’s rage & California burns, it is the same thing-and then he comes to the Federal Government for $$$ help. No more. Get your act together Governor. You don’t see close to the level of burn in other states...But our teams are working well together in.....[/ltr]

9:11 AM - Nov 3, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

5,324 people are talking about this

Quote :

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

· 53m

Replying to @realDonaldTrump

[ltr]..Every year, as the fire’s rage & California burns, it is the same thing-and then he comes to the Federal Government for $$$ help. No more. Get your act together Governor. You don’t see close to the level of burn in other states...But our teams are working well together in.....[/ltr]

Quote :

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

[ltr]....putting these massive, and many, fires out. Great firefighters! Also, open up the ridiculously closed water lanes coming down from the North. Don’t pour it out into the Pacific Ocean. Should be done immediately. California desperately needs water, and you can have it now![/ltr]

9:12 AM - Nov 3, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

6,784 people are talking about this

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove's Daily Nov 03   Dove's Daily  Nov 03 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2019 10:41 am

“Oh, beautiful for heroes proved In liberating strife, Who more than self their country loved, And mercy more than life! America! America! May God thy gold refine, Till all success be nobleness, And ev’ry gain divine.” (America the Beautiful, verse 3.)
----------------------
JIM WATKINS 13 HRS AGO  Massive volume on 8kun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUYf8E7PHcg

I was scanning yt and saw a vid titled: 
I Finally Won The Lottery 4 In A Row
1st line in description:  To donate click here ...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove's Daily Nov 03   Dove's Daily  Nov 03 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2019 1:43 pm

There were recent FEMA drills in Seattle?   Plus more potential predictive programming.  under 6 mins
Posted today.  11-03

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4HlzQDM5c0

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove's Daily Nov 03   Dove's Daily  Nov 03 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2019 2:32 pm

Dove's Daily  Nov 03 EIdmxIHXYAEVkB_

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dove's Daily Nov 03   Dove's Daily  Nov 03 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dove's Daily Nov 03
Page 1 of 1