Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOD SPEAKS ~ WHO HEARS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

GOD SPEAKS ~ WHO HEARS Empty
PostSubject: GOD SPEAKS ~ WHO HEARS   GOD SPEAKS ~ WHO HEARS I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2019 1:48 am

These come to my mailbox, and often I'm amazed that they are so relevant for today.
I don't know much about her.  I just pay attention to the word that's given. 
THAT is the first basis for discretion.  Does the word given resonate with the Spirit or not.  And this one certainly does for me. And I trust my connection.  If I'm wrong, He'll let me know.  And I would say so.

The link is here: https://lanavawser.com/2019/11/19/i-heard-the-lord-say-be-careful-not-to-criticise-the-ways-i-am-moving-in-this-new-era/

Over the last year the Lord has been speaking to me a lot about how important it will be and is in this new era to be a friend of God and living in deep intimacy with Him. To be positioned close to His heart asking Him to develop in us eyes that see, ears that hear and a heart that discerns His ways.

He showed me that if we aren’t living in that place of deep intimacy, close to His heart, postured in humility to allow the Spirit of God to school us in His ways, that many would be offended in this new era at the way that God moves, who He uses and what it looks like.

This conviction has continued to grow stronger and stronger within me over the past few months and recently I heard the Lord speak over the body of Christ:

“Be careful not to criticize the ways I am moving in this new era”

The Lord is inviting the body of Christ into a place of partnering with Him in the greatest move of the Spirit of God that we have ever seen in the earth, but stewarding that move and partnering with Him requires hearts that are yielded in humility and those who are friends with God and are schooled in the ways of God.

There is such a strong feeling in the atmosphere to “Watch your mouth” in this new era like never before. Do not throw around careless words especially being quick to deem something as ‘not God’ because it looks different to what you have experienced or seen before.

There is a SUMMONING of the Lord upon the people of God now. No matter what denomination, no matter what stream you flow in, what network you align with, there is a SUMMONING from the heart of God right now into the place of intimacy, laying down opinions, preconceived ideas, judgements and expectations to ASK the Holy Spirit to reveal His truth, to reveal His ways and to lead us into ALL truth. This is the place of preparation for what is to come. This is the place of positioning to partner with God in what He is about to do. This is the place of stewarding this new move of His Spirit and not ‘standing in the way’ of what God is doing.

“But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.” John 16:13 
--------
This is a big word, much more at the link.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

GOD SPEAKS ~ WHO HEARS
Page 1 of 1