Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[News from Ukraine Source] Biden & Partners Received $16.5 Million in Payments Stolen From Ukraine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

[News from Ukraine Source] Biden & Partners Received $16.5 Million in Payments Stolen From Ukraine Empty
PostSubject: [News from Ukraine Source] Biden & Partners Received $16.5 Million in Payments Stolen From Ukraine   [News from Ukraine Source] Biden & Partners Received $16.5 Million in Payments Stolen From Ukraine I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 1:08 pm

Here it is straight from the horses’ mouth! Basic takeaway is quoted below. The link has more. The Interfax-Ukraine news agency reports some pretty interesting stuff and is worth checking their other articles out.

https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/press-conference/625876.html

Interfax-Ukraine wrote:
KYIV. Nov 20 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Some $16.5 million received by Hunter Biden, the son of former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, as payment from Burisma was stolen from Ukrainian citizens, member of parliament Andriy Derkach has said.

Derkach said at a press conference at the Kyiv-based Interfax-Ukraine news agency that on November 14 the Prosecutor General's Office (PGO) announced a new suspicion to the owner of Burisma, former Ecology Minister Mykola Zlochevsky.

"The PGO document once again confirms the data I had previously published on Burisma and international corruption. According to Zlochevsky's suspicion notice, Biden and partners received their $16.5 million for their services to Burisma. Biden received funds not due to the successful activity of Burisma or for brilliant business decisions or recommendations. This is the money of Ukrainian citizens. The funds were obtained by criminal means. That's what they say in the PGO," Derkach said.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

[News from Ukraine Source] Biden & Partners Received $16.5 Million in Payments Stolen From Ukraine Empty
PostSubject: Re: [News from Ukraine Source] Biden & Partners Received $16.5 Million in Payments Stolen From Ukraine   [News from Ukraine Source] Biden & Partners Received $16.5 Million in Payments Stolen From Ukraine I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 1:25 pm

[link to twitter.com (secure)]
Anon_Decoder
@Anon_decoder

BREAKING: KIEV - The Ukrainian Office of the Prosecutor General has drawn up an indictment against the owner of Burisma that contains information that Hunter Biden and his partners received $16.5 million in laundered payments for their services..

10:10 AM · Nov 20, 2019

---------
[link to www.npr.org (secure)]

NATIONAL SECURITY
Ukraine Conducts Probe Sought By Trump Regarding Hunter Biden's Former Employer
October 4, 20197:07 PM ET
DAVID WELNA

Twitter

Ukraine's prosecutor general, Ruslan Ryaboshapka, announced Friday that he will review cases involving Hunter Biden but that he isn't aware of any evidence of wrongdoing by Biden.
Valentyn Ogirenko/Reuters
At a news conference in Kyiv on Friday, Ukraine's newly appointed top prosecutor announced a sweeping review of past corruption investigations that had been either shut down or split up. Fifteen of those cases, according to an official press release, involve the founder of the Ukrainian gas firm Burisma.

Former Vice President Joe Biden's son Hunter was appointed to Burisma's board in 2014, while his father was leading policy on Ukraine during the Obama administration.

--------------------

WE, THE PEOPLE
@HD283271

BREAKING: KIEV - The Ukrainian Office of the Prosecutor General has drawn up an indictment against the owner of Burisma that contains information that Hunter Biden and his partners received $16.5 million in laundered payments for their services.

Joe Biden’s son and his partners received $16.5 million from Burisma — Ukrainian MP
According to the politician, Hunter Biden was paid by laundered money for his services for Ukraine's Burisma Holdings energy company
tass.com [link to tass.com (secure)]

10:16 AM · Nov 20, 2019

---------------------
[link to tass.com (secure)]

WORLD20 NOV, 06:28

Joe Biden’s son and his partners received $16.5 million from Burisma — Ukrainian MP

According to the politician, Hunter Biden was paid by laundered money for his services for Ukraine's Burisma Holdings energy company

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: [News from Ukraine Source] Biden & Partners Received $16.5 Million in Payments Stolen From Ukraine   [News from Ukraine Source] Biden & Partners Received $16.5 Million in Payments Stolen From Ukraine I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 1:30 pm

Stephen McIntyre
@ClimateAudit
·
43m
[link to en.interfax.com.ua (secure)]
h/t langdale
MPs demand Zelensky, Trump investigate suspicion of U.S.-Ukraine corruption involving $7.4 bln
KYIV. Nov 20 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukrainian members of parliament have demanded the presidents of Ukraine and the United States, Volodymyr Zelensky and Donald Trump, investigate suspicions of the...

en.interfax.com.ua
25m
2/ interested readers should take time to look up the two Ukrainian MPs demanding this investigation: Andriy Derkach and Alexander Dubinsky.

Take a look at this Oct 11, 2019 interview with Derkach in which alleges leaks from Ukranian NABU to US embassy

[link to en.interfax.com.ua (secure)]
[link to pbs.twimg.com (secure)]
19m
3/ I like Derkach already. He says: "only an open and public investigation can put an end to the series of international scandals and corruption, in which some representatives of law enforcement and diplomatic bodies of the two countries are mired."

Stephen McIntyre
@ClimateAudit
·
17m
4/ the problem with Durham criminal investigation - as opposed to wholesale declassification without redaction - is that many important and puzzling incidents may be no more than paranoia and misjudgement, as opposed to criminality.

5/ it's just as important to expose paranoid misjudgement by intel community as criminality, maybe even more important, because today's anti-Russia paranoia and anti-Syria paranoia is brought to you by same people as Russiagate

11:06 AM · Nov 20, 2019

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: [News from Ukraine Source] Biden & Partners Received $16.5 Million in Payments Stolen From Ukraine   [News from Ukraine Source] Biden & Partners Received $16.5 Million in Payments Stolen From Ukraine I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 1:36 pm

Good finds, Dove. Told ya that Interfax news site was worth checking out, huh? Was nice to see Qanon link to it too in drop 3607 this morning.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: [News from Ukraine Source] Biden & Partners Received $16.5 Million in Payments Stolen From Ukraine   [News from Ukraine Source] Biden & Partners Received $16.5 Million in Payments Stolen From Ukraine I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 1:45 pm

I know, cool huh?  I think Hunter B. is only step 1.  We need Crowdstrike=Soros.

https://tass.com/world/1090971

Just so it isn't missed in the plop of info:  This is an INDICTMENT in the Ukraine, filed Nov 14th, but they say the news ignored it. 

"We will reveal the information about the financial pyramid scheme that was created in Ukraine and developed by everyone beginning with Yanukovich and later by Poroshenko. This system is still working under the guidance of the current managerial board of the National Bank, ensuring that money flows in the interest of people who stole millions of dollars, took it offshore and bought Ukrainian public bonds turning them into the Ukrainian sovereign debt," Dubinksy claimed. He then added that "in both cases of Yanukovich and Poroshenko, Ms. Gontareva and companies she controls were investing the stolen funds."

Another Verkhovna Rada MP, Andrei Derkach, claimed that the US Franklin Templeton Investments management company was also involved in the scheme. "The investigation suggests that the Yanukovichs illegally obtained $7.4 billion and laundered it through an investment fund close to the US Democratic Party as government domestic loan bonds," he pointed out.

Dubisky stressed that through the implementation of this scheme Ukraine has money siphoned from it with high interest rates — "40% of the state budget is spent on the debt service." "This amount — 440 billion hryvnia [around $18.18 billion —  TASS] in the end of 2020 — is the last step towards a default and then Ukraine will go bankrupt either by the end of 2020 or the beginning of 2021," he concluded.
According to the politician, "the son of Vice-President Joe Biden was receiving payment for his services, with money raised through criminal means and money laundering." He also clarified that "Biden received money that did not come from the company’s successful operation but rather from money stolen from citizens."

Dubinsky stressed that the information on Hunter Biden’s income under his contract with Burisma is a "link that reveals how money is siphoned [from Ukraine]."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: [News from Ukraine Source] Biden & Partners Received $16.5 Million in Payments Stolen From Ukraine   [News from Ukraine Source] Biden & Partners Received $16.5 Million in Payments Stolen From Ukraine I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 2:11 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_Templeton_Investments

Starting in 1980, the company's total assets under management doubled (or nearly doubled) every year for the next six years. The company's stock began trading on the New York Stock Exchange in 1986. In the same year, the company opened its first office outside North America in Taiwan. In 1988, Franklin acquired L.F. Rothschild Fund Management Company. Assets under management for Franklin grew from just over US$2 billion in 1982 to more than US$40 billion in 1989 (the crash of 1987 had little impact on Franklin's income and bond funds).
--------------
As of March 2017, Franklin Templeton Investments had US$740 billion in assets under management (AUM) on behalf of private, professional and institutional investors.[
----
Looks like their Corp. CEO's are a group that should be in the fire.
Maybe somebody will dig it.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: [News from Ukraine Source] Biden & Partners Received $16.5 Million in Payments Stolen From Ukraine   [News from Ukraine Source] Biden & Partners Received $16.5 Million in Payments Stolen From Ukraine I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 2:20 pm

Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
20 Nov 2019 - 12:48:14 PM
[link to www.congress.gov (secure)]
These people are stupid.
Q

TREATY WITH UKRAINE ON MUTUAL LEGAL
ASSISTANCE IN CRIMINAL MATTERS
THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

TRANSMITTING

TREATY BETWEEN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND
UKRAINE ON MUTUAL LEGAL ASSISTANCE IN CRIMINAL MATTERS WITH ANNEX, SIGNED AT KIEV ON JULY 22, 1998, AND
WITH AN EXCHANGE OF NOTES SIGNED ON SEPTEMBER 30,
1999, WHICH PROVIDES FOR ITS PROVISIONAL APPLICATION

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: [News from Ukraine Source] Biden & Partners Received $16.5 Million in Payments Stolen From Ukraine   [News from Ukraine Source] Biden & Partners Received $16.5 Million in Payments Stolen From Ukraine I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 2:21 pm

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
2m
Impeachment Witch Hunt is now OVER! Ambassador Sondland asks U.S. President (me): “What do you want from Ukraine? I keep hearing all these different ideas & theories. What do you want? It was a very abrupt conversation. He was not in a good mood. He (the President) just said,”...

....”I WANT NOTHING! I WANT NOTHING! I WANT NO QUID PRO QUO! TELL PRESIDENT ZELENSKY TO DO THE RIGHT THING!” Later, Ambassador Sondland said that I told him, “Good, go tell the truth!” This Witch Hunt must end NOW. So bad for our Country!

12:57 PM · Nov 20, 2019

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: [News from Ukraine Source] Biden & Partners Received $16.5 Million in Payments Stolen From Ukraine   [News from Ukraine Source] Biden & Partners Received $16.5 Million in Payments Stolen From Ukraine I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 2:36 pm

Dove wrote:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
2m
Impeachment Witch Hunt is now OVER! Ambassador Sondland asks U.S. President (me): “What do you want from Ukraine? I keep hearing all these different ideas & theories. What do you want? It was a very abrupt conversation. He was not in a good mood. He (the President) just said,”...

....”I WANT NOTHING! I WANT NOTHING! I WANT NO QUID PRO QUO! TELL PRESIDENT ZELENSKY TO DO THE RIGHT THING!” Later, Ambassador Sondland said that I told him, “Good, go tell the truth!” This Witch Hunt must end NOW. So bad for our Country!

12:57 PM · Nov 20, 2019

That needs to be immortalized in a screen capture! You can hear Trump say it for yourself at the short video on twitter linked below too.

https://mobile.twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1197221111706128384

[News from Ukraine Source] Biden & Partners Received $16.5 Million in Payments Stolen From Ukraine Potus_22

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: [News from Ukraine Source] Biden & Partners Received $16.5 Million in Payments Stolen From Ukraine   [News from Ukraine Source] Biden & Partners Received $16.5 Million in Payments Stolen From Ukraine I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 11:09 am

I'd lost track of IPOT, but here he is unraveling it all.  This is what I was looking for yesterday, but it obviously takes more than a 28 second attention span to get it.  I don't have the patience for any ONE thing.  But I can find the peeps who do.  That works for me. lol.

The people that Schiff has called to testify are many who are guilty.  You could even think it was scripted. hahaha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybugiZXyAVc

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [News from Ukraine Source] Biden & Partners Received $16.5 Million in Payments Stolen From Ukraine   [News from Ukraine Source] Biden & Partners Received $16.5 Million in Payments Stolen From Ukraine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[News from Ukraine Source] Biden & Partners Received $16.5 Million in Payments Stolen From Ukraine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: