Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ex-CNN Reporter: I Received Orders to Manipulate News to Demonize Syria and Iran

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spyro

Spyro

Ex-CNN Reporter: I Received Orders to Manipulate News to Demonize Syria and Iran Empty
PostSubject: Ex-CNN Reporter: I Received Orders to Manipulate News to Demonize Syria and Iran   Ex-CNN Reporter: I Received Orders to Manipulate News to Demonize Syria and Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:18 am

Ex-CNN Reporter: I Received Orders to Manipulate News to Demonize Syria and Iran 24434amberlyon

Ex-CNN reporter Amber Lyon revealed that during her work for the channel she received orders to send false news and exclude some others which the US administration did not favor with the aim to create a public opinion in favor of launching an aggression on Iran and Syria.

Lyon was quoted by the Slovak main news website as saying that the mainstream US media outlets intentionally work to create a propaganda against Iran to garner public opinion’s support for a military invasion against it.

She revealed that the scenario used before launching the war on Iraq is being prepared to be repeated where Iran and Syria are now being subject to constant ‘demonization’.

[...]

Read the full article at: prisonplanet.com

Curiosity is the inheritance of mankind. Frequently we want to know something only because it needs to be kept secret.

Just as luck appears in three so does misfortune. Because you don't want to see it, you don't see it coming. Even if you notice it you don't say anything, and if you're told you don't listen. Then boom, the end comes. In our world, if you miss the first sign you're dead let alone all three signs

My blog: http://timeisdistance.blogspot.co.uk/
Back to top Go down

Ex-CNN Reporter: I Received Orders to Manipulate News to Demonize Syria and Iran
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: