Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Great Read~Neon Revolt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

A Great Read~Neon Revolt  Empty
PostSubject: A Great Read~Neon Revolt    A Great Read~Neon Revolt  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2019 5:07 am

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2019/12/21/the-enormity-of-the-implications-of-qanon-greatawakening-neonrevolt/

'Oh crap.'  That's where this brings me every time.  I should sit for wisdom, but really I can't say that I'm ready to know.  There are certain aspects to the Q phenom that  just won't settle; that so far have no place for me to park them.

But then again, my experiences with the Spirit CERTAINLY don't fit any 'world view'.
I'd be better off if Q group was Tibetan monks than I am with mil intelligence.
And the science of it isn't all that gworky really, and the manipulation of mathematical probabilities to bring about a desired result isn't hard to fathom.
You just have to add in the right ingredients along the way, which is exactly what's happening.  They are PRETTY DARNED PRECISE, THOUGH !  Astoundingly so.
LOL. 
Not the Q proofs. It's the 1 and even 2 year predictions TO THE DAY. 
And, there you go.  I've arrived at my dilemma again.  

So Neon, by his own admission, is not a well schooled Christian.  And without having been 'born again', his frame of reference is naturally attached to the world.
And he comes to some different conclusions than I do.  
But it should make you think!  Is there a conclave of God's angels on the earth?
I don't want to make things up, but it sure beats aliens !

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

A Great Read~Neon Revolt
Page 1 of 1