Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Neon Revolt – Back Again After His Big Melt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Neon Revolt – Back Again After His Big Melt Empty
PostSubject: Neon Revolt – Back Again After His Big Melt   Neon Revolt – Back Again After His Big Melt I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2020 9:13 am

I took the time to read it – all of it. I still think he’s full of himself (you’ll see what I mean when you read his latest) however Neon did and does some good research and dot connecting so I’ll continue to read his articles. That being said, this isn’t someone I’d like to pal around with. Burger and a beer with Neon is definitely not on the menu here. Having said that, Neon’s further research articles will probably be still worth reading.

Having said all that I said in the above . . . I would make a terrible autist!

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2020/05/23/welcome-to-the-endgame-rebooting-with-qanon-neonrevolt/

After you’ve waded through the article you don’t dare miss the comments below it. One could call ‘em, “the good, the bad, and the ugly”.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Neon Revolt – Back Again After His Big Melt
Page 1 of 1