Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rain, and thankfully, lots of it!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yaddy

Yaddy

Rain, and thankfully, lots of it! Empty
PostSubject: Rain, and thankfully, lots of it!   Rain, and thankfully, lots of it! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 11:30 pm

Well, we have had a lovely lot of rain, all along the east coast, and the majority of fires are either out or almost...
They even managed to safe a whole lot of Wollombi pines that grow in one of the National Parks, naturally, and I thank you all profusely for your wonderful prayers....Life is back to normal for me, not for a lot of people who have lost everything, but there were so many donations given, "if" they all go to the right people all those who have lost their homes should be able to build a brand new home...as long as it does not go to" Admin" like so many donation do!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Rain, and thankfully, lots of it!   Rain, and thankfully, lots of it! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2020 9:16 am

This is wonderful  to hear Yaddy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   All thanks to the Lord our Savior.  praise GOD    You be safe still and God bless you  . Smile
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Rain, and thankfully, lots of it!   Rain, and thankfully, lots of it! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2020 4:16 pm

So blessed hearing the good news, Yaddy. We yanks in the north sent y'all some fire fighters and we're all pulling for you. We are happy to help and Australia is still in our prayers. Your rain is being reported here in the states too. UP Love the many stories coming out about folks helping the wildlife with food and water and veterinary care. God must have a very special blessing for the folks who take care of His critters.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/australia-rain-wildfire-damage-containment-us-firefighters-helping

Rain, and thankfully, lots of it! VIC+FIRES%252C+KOALA+001

Rain, and thankfully, lots of it! ThirsytKangarooThumber

Rain, and thankfully, lots of it! Tmg-article_tall;jpeg_quality=20

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rain, and thankfully, lots of it!   Rain, and thankfully, lots of it! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rain, and thankfully, lots of it!
Page 1 of 1